AN HOUR AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Ready to pucker up

This is lame, but I really want a kiss. It’s all I think about, and it’s driving me nuts! To top it off, this guy...

First of all, it is not lame! i have a boyfriend and we have been going out for a little over a month, and we still haven't kissed. i really want to but he is so shy! as for the guy liking you, be happy and know that if he likes you, many more will, too so you'll get that kiss. Think about what you think or do around him. do you try to talk to him and get him to notice you more? whatever happens though, it'll all work out. Smile

by sportloverj1 on 10/4/2010 8:17:26 PM

Every girl that didn't have their first kiss wants one, I understand. Some just want to get it over with, others don't care, and a few others just want to feel it. Wait for your first kiss to come once that special someone appears. Good luck!

by PuppyCT on 8/29/2010 10:08:37 PM

I would let him make the first move

by shamy girl on 5/4/2008 7:52:00 AM

JUST WAIT IT OUT THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE BETTER THE KISS AND BOY!

by shamy girl on 5/3/2008 4:40:50 PM

whoah, were r my comments?

by luv4coco on 4/28/2008 4:10:44 PM

...ya

by luv4coco on 4/28/2008 4:09:55 PM

so i just found out this guy that kissed me on the cheek this weekend and was holding my hand and said he would 'never abandon me' is trying to decide between me and another girl, like who to ask out....is that normal?

Thats not normal, if he was saying lines like that he was obviously saying them to get you to call for him, but nobody says that stuff to someone when they are trying to "decide" between two people

by luv4coco on 4/28/2008 4:09:26 PM

ya, sorry..all my comments r coming up late

by luv4coco on 4/28/2008 2:29:39 PM

...grrr!

by luv4coco on 4/28/2008 2:27:04 PM

ok, what if people like give me a bad rep for loving and leaving?...gosh, that sounds dumb...but that's what i'm thinking about

by luv4coco on 4/28/2008 2:26:07 PM