7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

i have them on my upper arms but at my doctor they do not give u anything unless u really need it

by pinkcat4305 on 6/25/2013 6:35:44 PM

I have this! I went to my doctor and she got me some cream, it really helpsand within a week it was almost nearly cleared up!! Smile

by BubblegumBop on 6/21/2013 3:33:24 PM

Yuck. I have it on my face, inner thighs, and upper arms. It doesn't feel like sandpaper, but it makes me feel a little embarrassed to wear shorts and tank tops.

by soccerchick1239 on 6/18/2013 3:20:07 AM

I have it on my upper arms but it looks like of like pimples on my arms but they don't hurt and you can't pop them and I get little scars when they go away and I hate it! They don't feel dry or like sandpaper though

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:33:18 PM

ya I get that in the winter and my dermatologist recommended some type of prescription cream

by kcurls6 on 6/1/2013 11:12:42 AM

mod mod mod

i have this too on my arms, but its less bumpy and it also looks kind of like spots of reddish weird skin from a distance. I really hate it because I want to wear tank tops but I second guess myself because of my arms. please help!!!

by lilmissamazing on 5/28/2013 5:24:22 PM

mod mod mod

by lilmissamazing on 5/28/2013 5:23:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
My skin is kinda messed up. Especially on my face.My face has lots of pigmented patches and I also get a lot of spots and scars on my face too. I drink lots of water and my diet is ok. What should I do?

Hey Girl! Thats really good your drinking a lot of water and your conscious of your diet.  Make sure to eat tons of fruits and veggis!! Also, maybe you can ask a parent to take you to your doc to see if there is anything else you can do.

Elizabeth K.

by coolkitty10 on 5/13/2013 12:42:33 PM

yup I think I have too on my arms.

by nata7780 on 5/11/2013 4:31:06 PM

I have kp too. I first noticed it when I was little and I have had it on my arms and legs ever since. There are some lotions and body washes that can help, but there's no permanent cure.

by terragirl on 4/27/2013 11:07:34 PM

If you have a habit of eating a “grab-and-go” breakfast, make sure you choose one that's high in protein, like swapping butter for almond butter on your toast.

We don't have a poll for right now!

Watch this space - one will be available soon!

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.