5 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

9 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

i have them on my upper arms but at my doctor they do not give u anything unless u really need it

by pinkcat4305 on 6/25/2013 6:35:44 PM

I have this! I went to my doctor and she got me some cream, it really helpsand within a week it was almost nearly cleared up!! Smile

by BubblegumBop on 6/21/2013 3:33:24 PM

Yuck. I have it on my face, inner thighs, and upper arms. It doesn't feel like sandpaper, but it makes me feel a little embarrassed to wear shorts and tank tops.

by soccerchick1239 on 6/18/2013 3:20:07 AM

I have it on my upper arms but it looks like of like pimples on my arms but they don't hurt and you can't pop them and I get little scars when they go away and I hate it! They don't feel dry or like sandpaper though

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:33:18 PM

ya I get that in the winter and my dermatologist recommended some type of prescription cream

by kcurls6 on 6/1/2013 11:12:42 AM

mod mod mod

i have this too on my arms, but its less bumpy and it also looks kind of like spots of reddish weird skin from a distance. I really hate it because I want to wear tank tops but I second guess myself because of my arms. please help!!!

by lilmissamazing on 5/28/2013 5:24:22 PM

mod mod mod

by lilmissamazing on 5/28/2013 5:23:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
My skin is kinda messed up. Especially on my face.My face has lots of pigmented patches and I also get a lot of spots and scars on my face too. I drink lots of water and my diet is ok. What should I do?

Hey Girl! Thats really good your drinking a lot of water and your conscious of your diet.  Make sure to eat tons of fruits and veggis!! Also, maybe you can ask a parent to take you to your doc to see if there is anything else you can do.

Elizabeth K.

by coolkitty10 on 5/13/2013 12:42:33 PM

yup I think I have too on my arms.

by nata7780 on 5/11/2013 4:31:06 PM

I have kp too. I first noticed it when I was little and I have had it on my arms and legs ever since. There are some lotions and body washes that can help, but there's no permanent cure.

by terragirl on 4/27/2013 11:07:34 PM