5 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

6 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

8 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

i have them on my upper arms but at my doctor they do not give u anything unless u really need it

by pinkcat4305 on 6/25/2013 6:35:44 PM

I have this! I went to my doctor and she got me some cream, it really helpsand within a week it was almost nearly cleared up!! Smile

by BubblegumBop on 6/21/2013 3:33:24 PM

Yuck. I have it on my face, inner thighs, and upper arms. It doesn't feel like sandpaper, but it makes me feel a little embarrassed to wear shorts and tank tops.

by soccerchick1239 on 6/18/2013 3:20:07 AM

I have it on my upper arms but it looks like of like pimples on my arms but they don't hurt and you can't pop them and I get little scars when they go away and I hate it! They don't feel dry or like sandpaper though

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 10:33:18 PM

ya I get that in the winter and my dermatologist recommended some type of prescription cream

by kcurls6 on 6/1/2013 11:12:42 AM

mod mod mod

i have this too on my arms, but its less bumpy and it also looks kind of like spots of reddish weird skin from a distance. I really hate it because I want to wear tank tops but I second guess myself because of my arms. please help!!!

by lilmissamazing on 5/28/2013 5:24:22 PM

mod mod mod

by lilmissamazing on 5/28/2013 5:23:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
My skin is kinda messed up. Especially on my face.My face has lots of pigmented patches and I also get a lot of spots and scars on my face too. I drink lots of water and my diet is ok. What should I do?

Hey Girl! Thats really good your drinking a lot of water and your conscious of your diet.  Make sure to eat tons of fruits and veggis!! Also, maybe you can ask a parent to take you to your doc to see if there is anything else you can do.

Elizabeth K.

by coolkitty10 on 5/13/2013 12:42:33 PM

yup I think I have too on my arms.

by nata7780 on 5/11/2013 4:31:06 PM

I have kp too. I first noticed it when I was little and I have had it on my arms and legs ever since. There are some lotions and body washes that can help, but there's no permanent cure.

by terragirl on 4/27/2013 11:07:34 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!