10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

I have the exact same problem.

by Princess Keziyah on 4/12/2013 3:15:57 PM

if you have kp just use amlactin to clear it up. It's an ammonium lactate lotion you put on your arms and wherever else you have kp twice a day and it clears up quickly but it's a treatment, not a cute so you have to keep using it, but I really recommend it!

by Miaboo123 on 4/12/2013 1:13:50 PM

MOD MOD
So I got in an accident a few days ago and got a concussion. I'm not supposed to do much that stimulates my brain (reading, writing, listening, watching, etc.) I'm bed-ridden for a few weeks and was wondering if you guys had any ideas on simple things I could do.

Hey girl! First off, get A LOT of sleep. Your brain definitely needs it right now! I'm not a doctor so I don't want to give you any activities that stimulate the brain a lot...but if it's nice outside where you are you could switch up the environment from your room to the outdoors. Feel better!

xoxo

Katie L.

by starrywolf on 4/12/2013 11:06:48 AM

by Emilicious on 4/12/2013 12:13:09 AM

MODMODMOD
I have really bad anger issue and dont even realize when I yell at someone. I don't mean for things to come off as hard as they are and then I feel terrible. Advice on how to control anger and recognize when your yelling or snapping at someone?

hey! the next time you feel mad, stop, breathe deep, and try to think about the other person and empathize with why they might be acting the way that's making you mad. you can do it!

Helen S.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 4/11/2013 8:24:04 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
my guy friend ia trying to get his girlfriend to be more intersted in him since we can tell she's getting bored. I was wondering, how does he do that? XOXO -badatbasketball

hey! he should suggest a fun date like ice cream or a movie or something. When she sees him putting in the effort hopefully she'll be more interested Smile

Helen S.

by badatbasketball on 4/11/2013 7:04:01 PM

MOD!MOD!!MOD!!!
Hey so ever since I was a baby I had really bad eczema. I am 13 now and it isn't as bad but I still get it in the summer from chlorine. So last summer I used this cream from my doctor and it cleared up my eczema but bleached my skin! My skin is still recovering and is a white-ish color just around the creases of the inside of my elbow. It looks really weird because I am a little tan so it looks like I have a very bad tan and splotchy. Is there anything I can do to get it to its normal shade? Like should I just tan those sections?? Please help!! ThanksSmile

Hey! That, or try bronzers/makeup to even out the tone. good luck!

Helen S.

by elisea625415 on 4/11/2013 6:12:43 PM

Mod Mod!!!
I have that to but it's a lot worse. My arms are really red and really bumpy and sometimes they itch. My mom says she doesn't know what to do about it. I moisturize a lot but it never helps. Any suggestions??? Thanks!!!

Helen S.

by music191 on 4/11/2013 5:41:13 PM

I had something like that when I was younger

by -horselover- on 4/11/2013 5:26:46 PM

is scrambled eggs on a thin bagel a healthy dinner? The bagels are really thin I think I might
have like a breakfast sandwich for dinner but with a side of yogurt is that healthy?
thanks tons Smile

hey! yes for sure. you've got protein, grain, and calcium Smile

Helen S.