12 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

13 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

14 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

mod-
how did you confront your mom about your period? I need advice PLEASE!

Hey! Dont worry about it, your mom got her first period once too. Just tell her that you want her to buy some pads or tampons, and she'll get it. just be honest with her and it'll be easy Smile xoxo

by beach bum(I wish!) honeysmacks GLfan Little Miss Sunshine;) Little Miss Sassy m&ms memememememe!! Panic at the disco!fan snow puppy starbuckslover Wisconsin gal on 4/23/2008 2:04:35 PM

~MOD~
Today on the bus, this random guy came and sat down next to me. And he put his arm around me. I'm so scared because he did other stuff too! What should I do???????

by Miss~America on 4/23/2008 2:01:14 PM

Mod****MOD
hey, i have a question. my sis and i rode our bikes to the gas station and were buying juice and this guy on a harly motercycle payed for our stuff. i am so scared he is going to find me and hurt me. i tryed to pay myself but he wouldn't let me. i am kinda scared
!!!!!!

Hey, if he doesnt know where you live or your name, its fine. maybe he was just trying to be nice! xoxo

by miley girl on 4/23/2008 1:52:23 PM

W00T 3rd!!!!!!!! OMG i cant believe i said that

by puzzlepeace on 4/23/2008 1:48:47 PM

3rd comment!!!!! wooo!! <3

by lalala ♫ ♪ on 4/23/2008 1:45:37 PM

I miss a boy I like cause I met him on vacation and we still email and like eachother, he's not my BF or anything, but I feel bad if I start to like another guy at all! HELP!!!!

by Aneal on 4/23/2008 1:41:23 PM

i think i have the same thing. my dad has it too so thats where i got it. it doesnt bother me. i asked my doctor about it and she said some no scent lotion would clear it up but it didnt. but it is ok, many people have it!

by vball_chk on 4/23/2008 1:32:09 PM

Instead of snacking on any junk food you could get your hands on, eat an apple, which will leave you full until the next meal.

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!