8 HOURS AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b

11 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

12 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

mod-
how did you confront your mom about your period? I need advice PLEASE!

Hey! Dont worry about it, your mom got her first period once too. Just tell her that you want her to buy some pads or tampons, and she'll get it. just be honest with her and it'll be easy Smile xoxo

by beach bum(I wish!) honeysmacks GLfan Little Miss Sunshine;) Little Miss Sassy m&ms memememememe!! Panic at the disco!fan snow puppy starbuckslover Wisconsin gal on 4/23/2008 2:04:35 PM

~MOD~
Today on the bus, this random guy came and sat down next to me. And he put his arm around me. I'm so scared because he did other stuff too! What should I do???????

by Miss~America on 4/23/2008 2:01:14 PM

Mod****MOD
hey, i have a question. my sis and i rode our bikes to the gas station and were buying juice and this guy on a harly motercycle payed for our stuff. i am so scared he is going to find me and hurt me. i tryed to pay myself but he wouldn't let me. i am kinda scared
!!!!!!

Hey, if he doesnt know where you live or your name, its fine. maybe he was just trying to be nice! xoxo

by miley girl on 4/23/2008 1:52:23 PM

W00T 3rd!!!!!!!! OMG i cant believe i said that

by puzzlepeace on 4/23/2008 1:48:47 PM

3rd comment!!!!! wooo!! <3

by lalala ♫ ♪ on 4/23/2008 1:45:37 PM

I miss a boy I like cause I met him on vacation and we still email and like eachother, he's not my BF or anything, but I feel bad if I start to like another guy at all! HELP!!!!

by Aneal on 4/23/2008 1:41:23 PM

i think i have the same thing. my dad has it too so thats where i got it. it doesnt bother me. i asked my doctor about it and she said some no scent lotion would clear it up but it didnt. but it is ok, many people have it!

by vball_chk on 4/23/2008 1:32:09 PM