AN HOUR AGO Your ultimate fall nail polish guide!: http://t.co/W9trOYYdNl

14 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

15 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalkā€”get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

I have the KP on my arms and really bad on my cheeks. I've tried all different stuff like different moisturizers and exfoliaters and natural things and the only thing that makes any difference is benzoil peroxide spot treatment all over. But that only helps a little. How can I get rid of if? It looks gross. At the doctor they said there isn't a cure and the medicines from derms don't usually work and I have to wait and I'll grow out of it in like 10 years. what can I do?

Hey girl, you already did exactly what you should do, which is consult a doctor.  Trust your doc.  While you wait for the KP to go away, focus on parts of your bod that you love.  You can talk with your mom about possibly finding a foundation/concealer that matches your skin.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by sarahaqua17 on 4/11/2013 4:44:51 PM

Hey girl, there's probably nothing wrong with your bod, but if you're confused or worried, it's best to talk with a nurse or a doctor (a gynecologist).  Do your best not to feel embarrassed.  Remember that physicians talk about this kind of stuff every single day, and that there's no such thing as a stupid question.  There's no need to feel guilty.  Good luck, chica!

Karin E.

by redvelvetluv on 4/11/2013 4:30:42 PM

MODMODMOD
I need some help on shaving. How can I make my shave on my legs last longer? Cause I hate shaving and then like 3 days later there is stubble! Also, how do I shave like down there? Not like all of it but just so it doesn't show through by bikini bottom? And good quality razors? Thanks!!

Hey girl, check out these posts: "6 steps to a perfectly smooth shave" and "Is shaving down there the norm?"  Shaving down there is like shaving anywhere else, you should just be extra careful.  Also, this post, "What's with the stubble?" explains why you'll always find stubble after shaving.  Hope these articles help!

Karin E.

by Foodiejr99 on 4/11/2013 4:06:07 PM

I have that too! I use a lotion called CeraVe after I shower and it works so well! I feel you girly! Smile

by distractionrainbow on 4/11/2013 2:54:14 PM

i got that
its weird

by angel365 on 4/26/2009 3:49:31 PM

Mod!!!
I have these dot thingies all over my legs and the backs of my arms. I thought I got them because I started shaving but my sister who also has them, says that I had it even before that. What can I do to make them go away?

Hey Girl, Next shower, use a loofah and scrub, then when you get out, use plenty of lotion. You should be fine. xo Annemarie
Annemarie D.

by lib5268 on 4/18/2009 10:01:23 PM

i have the same thing and i hate it! ppl always ask me what happened to my legs! its so embarrasing! but its good to know that im not alone!

PS: Derma Doctor works really well!

by mkrautkremer on 4/13/2009 9:32:59 PM

I use a lotion called KP Duty.

It works great for me because its purpose

is to help get rid of the bumps.

I know how you feel.I've had them almost all my life.

by inluvagain67 on 2/3/2009 9:46:26 PM

your not alone i have those bumps to...on my legs and in the summer i don't wear shorts

by cutie with a bootie on 12/25/2008 10:07:26 PM

i have this and it drives me INSANE. i wear long sleeves or jackets a lot so ppl dont see. but somethimes ppl do see and it is SO embarrassing! i have seen a dermatologist bout it and i got the most powerfull stuff for it. but that stuff doesnt work (at leaste for me) and it gets better then it gets worse then better then worse and so on.

by Miss Independent on 12/15/2008 6:03:36 PM