AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

2 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

14 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

Hey sarah thanks this is bonjovi333 again thanks for the tip it helps a lot so talk to ya l8ter hey is this kind of like MSN or is that a stupid ? because i see a lot of ppl just talking to each other in the comments

by bonjovi333 on 11/15/2008 12:10:43 PM

***************MOD************* When you shave down there hair, you're only supposed to shave the parts that poke through your bathing suit, right? Not ALL of it, right? Because my friend shaves all of it, but my mom says if I shave all of it, i'll regret it so........is my mom right, then???

Hey girlie, i shave all of it, its a personal preference. xoxo JANA

by lil pickle on 5/19/2008 4:52:52 PM

I have that on my arms and thighs too i wear tee shirts and shorts and stuff so i dont have it!

by asif4576 on 5/17/2008 8:58:53 PM

+++MOD+++
i have this frend that sticks to me all the time and she has a ton of other frends but she follos me everywhere! wut should i do???

Ask her what SHE likes to do, or where SHE would like to hang out next time. Let her make some of the decisions. <3 Jaime

by amccrea on 5/17/2008 8:55:39 PM

any1 modding?

Yeah, Girl, I am! What's up? XOXO Andrea

by puppylover90 on 5/16/2008 11:32:21 AM

i have those bumps on my arms, too, and last year i would wear a sweat shirt at ALL TIMES! My friend used to be a total butt-face and joke about it, and freak out just because she has perfect smooth tan skin. >Frown
but now one of my friends has it, so we both talk about it, so its gud! Tong

by ringo_lover on 5/10/2008 1:51:49 PM

i have this all over my arms and my face ugg! sooo annoying!! and my mom wont take me to a dermo

by we.all.live.in.a.yellow.submarine on 5/10/2008 1:36:13 PM

I have bumps on my arms too. Everyone looks shen i wear a tank top or short sleeve shirt. Sometimes i get really embarressed especialy aroud boys. I know how it feels to go throgh it.

by Cherrychocolate135 on 5/5/2008 6:15:35 PM

Wow ..... so I'm not the only one! i also have it on my legs and I used neutrogena and moistrizing lotion and it went away like that! :smiley:

by JellyBeanz101 on 5/4/2008 9:11:34 AM

MOd, i have little bumps on my arm too but my doctor told me that they would never go away. Do you know what that condition is called?

Hey girl, I really have no idea what its called but i know EXACTLY what youre talking about

by cococookie on 5/4/2008 9:09:26 AM