11 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

12 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

14 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

well that is not right boys usally like things like that

by shamy girl on 5/4/2008 7:54:35 AM

Italian_Music_Babe: that happened to me too. and my cousin. i took like forever for me to get my second period and after that they still didn't get regular for a while.

by imaginex3 on 5/1/2008 5:21:20 PM

its iight,
It's just bumps it doesnt matter :]
They really don't care.
<33

by luzbug57 on 4/30/2008 7:24:56 AM

whyluvwhyhate: why don't you try plucking? just be sure to numb it with ice first so it doesn't hurt as much

by fiestasassypants on 4/29/2008 8:56:59 PM

omg i have this and i HATE it!

by fiestasassypants on 4/29/2008 8:33:08 PM

a boy in my class started a rumor about what the girls do in the lockeroom and he said that i told him that we do something! he said that we rate the sizes of each others boobs, and said that i would be a 10, and the #1 girl in the class was me! i feel so centered, and he told every girl in the class! now they all look at me like "what an idiot! i cant believe she told him that!" even though i told everyone i didnt tell him that, which i didnt, they dont believe me! my friends even tell me that i have big boobs! im only a size B and im in 6th grade. is there something wrong with me? what should i do?!?

by skittles12 on 4/29/2008 6:21:19 PM

hi i just joined could anybody tell me what a mod is and who is ashley???????

Hey there

A mod is someone who moderates all the comments and blogs here, you can ask mods for advice or just chat with people in all the blogs. Ashley's one of the mods. *Sarah

by bonjovi333 on 4/29/2008 6:05:01 PM

I have the same problem with sweat and the bump on my arms and thys. trust me with the bump I'm only ten and im going through things i dont want to but i am a bigger person so that could could be why i get teased a lot but i try to ignor it but i end up crying anyway and cry a lot anyway over nothing i dont know why, does anybody have the same problem??????????????? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

by bonjovi333 on 4/29/2008 6:03:02 PM

mod! im really athletic but sometimes i feel really fat, but i cant pinch it. could it be bloating? how do i fix that?

Yeah it could be bloating! =) -Cindy

by moeymichelle on 4/29/2008 5:34:55 PM

i have the same problem

by cutie with a bootie on 4/29/2008 5:29:44 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Chocolate is good for you.

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!