11 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

14 MINUTES AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

22 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍:http://t.co/woPxeGf6r77#hairspoo

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

well that is not right boys usally like things like that

by shamy girl on 5/4/2008 7:54:35 AM

Italian_Music_Babe: that happened to me too. and my cousin. i took like forever for me to get my second period and after that they still didn't get regular for a while.

by imaginex3 on 5/1/2008 5:21:20 PM

its iight,
It's just bumps it doesnt matter :]
They really don't care.
<33

by luzbug57 on 4/30/2008 7:24:56 AM

whyluvwhyhate: why don't you try plucking? just be sure to numb it with ice first so it doesn't hurt as much

by fiestasassypants on 4/29/2008 8:56:59 PM

omg i have this and i HATE it!

by fiestasassypants on 4/29/2008 8:33:08 PM

a boy in my class started a rumor about what the girls do in the lockeroom and he said that i told him that we do something! he said that we rate the sizes of each others boobs, and said that i would be a 10, and the #1 girl in the class was me! i feel so centered, and he told every girl in the class! now they all look at me like "what an idiot! i cant believe she told him that!" even though i told everyone i didnt tell him that, which i didnt, they dont believe me! my friends even tell me that i have big boobs! im only a size B and im in 6th grade. is there something wrong with me? what should i do?!?

by skittles12 on 4/29/2008 6:21:19 PM

hi i just joined could anybody tell me what a mod is and who is ashley???????

Hey there

A mod is someone who moderates all the comments and blogs here, you can ask mods for advice or just chat with people in all the blogs. Ashley's one of the mods. *Sarah

by bonjovi333 on 4/29/2008 6:05:01 PM

I have the same problem with sweat and the bump on my arms and thys. trust me with the bump I'm only ten and im going through things i dont want to but i am a bigger person so that could could be why i get teased a lot but i try to ignor it but i end up crying anyway and cry a lot anyway over nothing i dont know why, does anybody have the same problem??????????????? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

by bonjovi333 on 4/29/2008 6:03:02 PM

mod! im really athletic but sometimes i feel really fat, but i cant pinch it. could it be bloating? how do i fix that?

Yeah it could be bloating! =) -Cindy