AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 pretties purr loudly in a @childrensplace Leopard Jacket: http://t.co/HBx5wc0N56

2 HOURS AGO 6 first date no-nos: http://t.co/AspBhgB7FF

14 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

COMMENTS

Ew, I have little bumps on my arms!

Ew! I have little bumps on my arms. My guy friend was hugging me one day and he totally freaked out--he said my arms feel...

OMG I have that too. Now I can only SEE da bumps and not really feel them. Its relly wierd.

by Can Kevin and I work on 4/29/2008 5:09:44 PM

OMG this is AWESOME i've been tryin 2 figure out how 2 get rid of this 4eva!

by free.2.sing on 4/29/2008 4:38:25 PM

if you want to lose weight on your thighs head to the ymca and swim some laps i'm a swimmer and it really tires me out, keeps me in shape, and helps me feel better. + u don't sweat

by rdworca on 4/29/2008 3:48:02 PM

Wow there's ALOT of comments on this blog!!!

by LifeIsBetterBlonde on 4/29/2008 2:40:20 PM

Pretty much all I did to get rid of the bumps on my arms was put on body lotion all over the area where I had bumps. They cleared up really fast, so if you don't have vaseline just use a good mosturizing body lotion. Hope this helps!!!

by LifeIsBetterBlonde on 4/29/2008 2:38:55 PM

Yuck, I used to have little, teeny-weeny bumps all over my arms too. It's so gross... but thankfuly all the bumps have gone away!!!

by LifeIsBetterBlonde on 4/29/2008 2:36:54 PM

MOD!!!!
I have new best guy friend, Trevor. My friend thinks he likes me, and he's always been really nice to me, but I'm not sure because he's always nice to everybody.... How can i tell if he likes me or not?

If he pays A LOT of attention to you or if he flirts with you, it's just a feeling you get. Oh! And if he's always trying to hang out with you too. -Cindy

by pucca_luvr on 4/29/2008 2:18:16 PM

HELP ME BOD SQUAD! I'm very athletic yet I still have fat thighs and calves. They're so ugly! I can never wear shorts without being embarrassed. What are a few things I could do to slim them down?

Aww it's alright! Every girl has a different build.  If you're athletic, your "fat thighs and calves" are probably actually muscle.  To tone them down, make sure you stretch and do a lots of cardio. -Cindy

by zhangerino on 4/29/2008 2:06:26 PM

Ms. Little Perfect Blonde----

Guess what?? Bragging is an imperfection.
You are not perfect...

: )

by Abercrombie_Ballet_Beauty on 4/29/2008 12:07:29 PM

i definatly need a mod my dog isn't breating

Hey girl! You should def' let your 'rents know. They can call the vet or someone who can take care of this matter...ReneeSmile

by seagal11 on 4/29/2008 10:07:57 AM