AN HOUR AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

3 HOURS AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

COMMENTS

Raven-Symonwe heart her!

We got Raven on the line to talk about her upcoming album (out April 29!), livin’ on a tour bus and her fave project—how-to videos!

She seems so sweet and innocent, but I just read her fave show is south park! If that was my fave show and I was looked up to by so many young girls, I dont know if I would promote it. But at least shes honest, lol!

by giuli707 on 5/18/2008 4:16:25 PM

Aw luv raven! Tho she seems so different in interviews than she did in "thats so Raven". I heart her craft videos though, and I hope her CD will be cool.

by giuli707 on 5/18/2008 4:11:03 PM

ravens videos are so cool

by violingirl13 on 5/17/2008 7:08:28 PM

hi!! da comintz r closed on celeb cutie so i am postin my comint here.

FYI,

CHRISTOPHER MASSEY IS NOT CUTE!!!
he has been on there 4 several months and i think some1 else should be on there. [i.e cody linley, zac efron, drake bell,etc,etc,etc]

by Victoryismine22 on 5/11/2008 8:49:04 AM

MODD MODD

Have u heard of TobyMac. HES ah-mazing

by monkey girl on 5/10/2008 3:41:28 PM

I was sooooo totally going 2 her tour w/ my BFF but it was POSTPONED!!!!!!!!! I had my outfit & hair planned & everything ;) RS is my IDOL i downloaded her CD on my Ipod the day it came outSmile

by aqaugrl134 on 5/8/2008 4:59:41 PM

shes ok. acting wise. i dont really like her singing

by JellyBeanz101 on 5/4/2008 9:26:59 AM

Has Taylor Swift been in GL yet?

by Puppyluv78 on 5/1/2008 6:40:42 PM

raven is really BIG!! no affence i like her! who agrees with me?

by jenna_439 on 4/29/2008 8:58:36 PM

raven, I got two words for you: YOU ROCK! u'r so nice and beutiful and have an AMAZING voice! I can't wait to hear you'r new album, LOVE YA! ;]

SUPERSTARROCKS