19 MINUTES AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

3 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

4 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Abused by my brother

My brother hits and verbally abuses me. I don’t know if I should tell anyone. When he hits me, he says it’s a joke.

dear mod
what should i do with my mean bff

If she's mean, maybe reconsider your friendship? Or at least talk to her and let her know she's being mean and try to come up with a solution...

<3 Jessie M.

by dramaqueen!!! on 5/24/2008 6:43:18 PM

dear jessie mod
when i tell her that she is being a bad friend i try to tell her in a nice way and she just rolls her eyes at me and then i made a deal w/ her that i wouldnt make fun of her and she execces like i nave really good combacks and she doensnt when i deffend myself i say 1 and tells me im mean then she goes to my 2 friend and makes her turn against me .and do you think a 6 grade girl should like a 8 grader cause i dont think so i asked my bro why he flirts w/ her and he u to say to make u jealous and i would tell my frined and she would call him a jerk then a few sec later he would talk about him and i would be lik hello!

Well, I think at this point you just have to stop being controlling over it and just let whatever happens happen. And if she's being mean to you, I would maybe take some space from her.

<3 Jessie M.

by dramaqueen!!! on 5/24/2008 6:36:47 PM

dear mod the problem with my bff liking my older bro is that hes like 2 years older and he is about to graduate and i try tellin her what meanie he is and shes like idc.

Well, the age difference really isn't that big of a deal. And keep in mind that even though YOU think your bro is a "meanie," not everyone has to feel the same way, or is going to. He is your brother so of course you don't find him dateworthy, but that doesn't mean others can't/won't.

<3 Jessie M.

by dramaqueen!!! on 5/24/2008 6:24:29 PM

dear mod jessie)
when i tell her when she is being annoying cause she made a deal w/ me that if she was i would tell her but when i tell her she goes to the person next to her and gossips about me i became my friend last year shes my bff and she use to be a tomboy now she is a girly girl which i hate

Well instead of telling her she's being annoying, tell her she's being a bad friend. If she wants you to be honest with her, she can't then get upset and turn around and start talking about you to other people. That's just not right... She should take what you have to say seriously and be considerate to your feelings if she wants to be a good friend.

<3 Jessie M.

by dramaqueen!!! on 5/24/2008 6:22:10 PM

dear mod
i have this friend that likes my brother and she tells me that she doesn't. but then she made us both get a detention and my brother was there to take a test and my friend starts to flirt behind my back cause i was sitting in the front and they were sittin in the back which got me angry!!! and i try to talk about it wth her and it seems like she doesn't care but i try to talk to her ! and then the part that gets the most mad is that she flirts all of my crushes and she knows it and she says that there her friends but when i ask them they say no thet she is spoiled brat.

Well, I can definitely understand being upset about her flirting with your crushes, but what's wrong with her liking your brother? She may just be a flirty person and not necessarily realize that she's doing it, or may not consider what you consider flirting to be flirting... Let her know what things in particular she's doing that bother you and ask her to try to stop.

<3 Jessie M.

by dramaqueen!!! on 5/24/2008 6:12:41 PM

Moderator: My exboyfriend and I have been fighting for over 3 months. He's not talking to me anymore because he's busy flirting with a bunch of different girls. I feel left out and alone. We used to be so close, but now we only exchange a "hi" in the hallway once a week (if i'm lucky). I really want us to be friends again, but he hates me and hates being around me. Any help?

hey girl! maybe give him space for a little bit and see if he cools down.  after a while maybe he'll realize what he's missing and want to be friends again.

--Avery

by ihopeyoudance on 5/24/2008 7:57:31 AM

I LOVE THE LA LAKERS BASKETBALL TEAM!!!

by sportygirl23 on 5/17/2008 12:47:29 PM

im soo bored Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile LOL

by sportygirl23 on 5/17/2008 12:40:59 PM

Smile Frown Laughing :O :/
I'm sooo bored!!!!!

by sportygirl23 on 5/16/2008 9:19:25 AM

My brother is like so mean to me ALL the time. Like today, i curled my hair and he told me it looked funny! And he wasn't just teasing like he was playing, he was dead seriou! And he embarrases me in front of all his friends too!

by sportygirl23 on 5/16/2008 9:14:25 AM