AN HOUR AGO So, you wanna be team captain this year? Learn how to nab that top spot: http://t.co/PX9vcyHJ3w

2 HOURS AGO 2 tech cuties secure a @motrrmotrr Galileo robotic dock for iPhone/iPod Touch: http://t.co/myxUcmZB6N

3 HOURS AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

COMMENTS

Are teeth whiteners bad for you? I like to use the stripsa lot.

Are teeth whiteners bad for you? I like to use the strips—a lot.

dats mi ? 2!!!

by ♥Jasmine♥ on 6/24/2008 10:27:30 PM

ok, I've been going swimming like, every day this summer, and I haven't gotten my period yet, and I always get all paranoid about getting my period when I'm swimmingTong
That would be the most embarassing thing ever. i love swimming (even though I'm not very good) but I'd rather never swim again then get my period in the pool.
People say your period stops when you get in the pool, but is that only if you've had it before and wear a tampon?
Tong
*confuzzled*

by indigo_chick on 6/20/2008 11:51:29 AM

A lot of people I know have boyfriends. I find it annoying, because we're all only going into seventh grade. When people get a boyfriend, they say "Wanna go out with me?" But they never go anywhere and never even talk to them. Then they "break up" in two days.
They probably go through two or three boyfriends a week. And none of it is real.

by indigo_chick on 6/20/2008 11:43:40 AM

MOD

Okay, so i get that I will sound obsessive and all, but this one guy and i texted a lot during the school year, and became pretty good friends. Then as soon as summer comes, he texts me somethin like hey, and i text back within 5 minutes and he doesn't reply! I think he is doing this on purpose, but I don't know why! Maybe he heard somethin? What do I do???

by katlovessoccer on 6/18/2008 11:08:53 PM

My mom uses those teeth whiteners. I don't because I have braces. I think they are pointless. Just brush your teeth :-/

by cross_country_luver on 6/16/2008 10:38:53 AM

okay i have a question i am 14 and i have had my period since i was 12 well when i first got it it came every month for 5 to 7 days than over the summer going into eighth grade i stop getting it in August and didn't get it till October than i didn't get it again till February than i got it march and April but i didn't get it in may i am i late in June but when i do get it i only bleed for like 3 days if i am lucky. i asked my mom and she said i was okay but my friends all get it they say i am the lucky one because i never get it. than one day in science class my teacher was talking about missing periods when people are pregnant and my one friends screamed my name out loud sooo now like everyone know that i never get my period and they always seem to crack jokes it doesn't really bother me but is soooo annoying. i know i cant be pregnant because i have never had sex sooo what is wrong with me

by bLoNdE07 on 6/11/2008 1:01:29 PM

*******MOD************ whenever im on my period, i get cramps so bad that i cant even move, and they dont just last a few minutes, they last the whole 6-8 days!! people say that exercise makes it better and stuff but it doesn't...it only makes it ten times worse. sometimes it hurts so bad i feel like i cant even stand it!!!!!!! what should i do to get rid of them? HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP

talk to a doctor if they are that bad. He/she might be able to prescribe something. Smile L.

by swim_chick_hottie on 6/9/2008 9:26:49 PM

MOD- a few mods r saying that your period kind of stops in water, so would it b ok 2 not use a tampon or pad while swimming?? b/c im really scared 2 use tampons.

Hey Girl, Yea that is true, but it is best to use a tampon just to be on the safe side. You will most likely get it pretty soon after your done swimming (when your on your period). Dont be scared to use one either, they are totally safe, and the directions are there on the box. *Cara T.*

by aerogirl1987* on 6/4/2008 11:52:12 AM

*************************mod***************************
lately when i login,it says my password is wrong,so i clicked forgot password and when it e-mailed me my password,it made no sense,so i just registered again using my dad's e-mail,so I'm really squirrly girl,but i had to change my name

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/4/2008 9:33:53 AM

hey mods!
im going out with this guy....every time we break up i start to lyke him again! i feel bad whenever that happens and we always end up back together. but...theres this other guy who [rumor has it] will ask me out on friday! i really [i mean REALLY] really lyke this guy....but i dont wanna break up with my boyfriend! but...my bf said tht im the only reason that hes going 2 our graduation dance...i dont wanna b the reason that he misses his last dance! plealse help! ur help will b much appreciated!
thx...savvy

hey Girl, You to decide who you really and truly like. If you are into this other guy then you should prob end things with your BF because you cant lead him on. Tell him tho that you still want to be friends and that he still needs to go to the dance to have fun with everyone. Just try not to keep going back and forth, becuase it will only make things harder for him. *Cara T.*

by I <3 The JoBros on 6/4/2008 7:51:51 AM