1 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

4 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

5 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

every day of the summer i swim and every night i wash my hair and that seems to help me so try that it may help u

by LOV E193 on 6/11/2013 9:33:26 PM

*Mod*
I'm on vacation in Florida with my cousin & her family. I don't feel good... Last week I went to the doctor because my throat hurt & the doctor said it was allergies, I think it was sinus drainage because now my chest feels congested. I don't know what to do. I don't go home until Saturday. I told my mom & she said to take sudafed and get mucinex. I am taking sudafed but I don't think it's working. What should I do? Thanks

Hey Girlzrock123, have you tried mucinex? Call your mom back and ask her what else she'd suggest. She knows your bod well and will be able to give you the best suggestions. You could even call the doctor back. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Girlzrock123 on 6/4/2013 5:33:06 PM

I don't wear a swim cap. I just wash my hair in Aveeno All Natural shampoo and conditioner. I put on leave-in conditioner after I wash my hair and then just brush it out. That really does the trick. It leaves my hair smelling sweet and feeling awesome.

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 2:39:23 PM

I hate how my hair feels when I have been in and around the pool. Now I know its from sucking out my Sebum.

by fashionqn on 6/4/2013 2:15:02 PM

I'm really insecure about my thighs. I hate them. I try not to sit down much because when I do, they look like they spread a mile wide and I hate it! I feel so fat. But the thing is I'm not really fat. I'm just really insecure. And my sister always calls me "Thunder Thighs". I almost wanna cry. I've told my parents about it but the just say that that's what little sisters do. & she isn't too much smaller than me. But i really feel uncomfortable. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Hey girlie, fake it until you make it. Act like you're confident about your body and soon you'll learn to love your body. You can also try to take up a cardio workout like running or biking to try to tone up your legs.

Lauren T.

by Avery. (: on 6/3/2013 7:14:56 PM

Mod Mod
Okay so I have two things to ask.
1. My friend/neighbour has been relly rude to my 7 year old brother lately. He'll come over to her and say hi, and she'll grab me and run away saying "Bye!" really rudely. She does that a lot. 2. Today one of my teachers told my class that we are not getting anything done in class and that we might all fail the class. So now she's selecting a few people from our class to come down at lunch every day to finish up work. Tomorrow is my day, but I have a talent show audition at lunch! My teacher said there were absolutely no excuses for not going to the lunch thing. What can I do????

Hey girlie, 1. she probably doesn't like that she has to compete with him for your attention. So keep standing up for him, and she should get the idea that she won't get any of your time if she's rude to your brother. 2. If you know exactly what time your audition is then slip out and go to it. Otherwise, your grades are more important. It's unfortunate that you can't do both, but it's better to pass your class than be in a talent show.

Lauren T.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/3/2013 6:04:27 PM

Mod mod mod!
I was wondering how i can slim down my inner thighs. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie, start with cardio. You can do all of the toning you want, but you'll need the cardio to help get any fat off of your thighs. In addition to your cardio, do squats and lunges to tone your thighs.

Lauren T.

by lovekatniss23 on 6/3/2013 5:14:37 PM

rollercoastertycoon,
all you have to do is click on "Tools", and go down to where it says "Clear Private data", and a box will come up, and then click on "Clear Private Data"
Then your history will all be cleared...
ok?

[[x3]]

by evercole95 on 12/28/2008 7:27:27 PM

I have the same problem! It is so annoying!

by starfish22 on 6/27/2008 12:43:40 AM

i'm a swimmer and i have blonde hair... normally blonde hair will turn green if ur in the chlorine a lot but mine isn't. i'm not sure why but i think maybe its cuz i wear a cap at practice. also my hair doesn't smell cuz i shower right after pracitce i found this awesome suave swim and sport shampoo that i <3 good luck!

by swimbabi94 on 6/23/2008 3:24:16 PM