AN HOUR AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

4 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

5 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

********************help**************************
Mod. and other chicks,
OK GET THIS so i have scoliosis. which if u don't know, is where your back is very cricked and to improve it you need surgery or wear a back brace. now to fix mine i'll use a brace which will start in 3 months. and i have to SWIM 3 miles every week to get back muscles. i have to go to a back theripist and i have to go to the Ymca to an instuctor who will teach me at home excercises i'll go there 3 visits. and i have to get tons of calcium and vitamin D. because they said after your 35 you can't build your bones with calcuim and vit. D. they said they c women at age 70-80 go in there and they have scoliosis and there backbone collapsed! and i can't let that happen to me! mostly what i need help with is Next Year i'm starting high school and i have p.e which means people will c my brace when i change into gym clothes.and i'm scared.really scared. i don't want people i just met to think i'm a freak or something. any advice please!!!

by girlygirl312 on 6/19/2008 9:53:43 PM

thanks mod! i think its jamie m. she really helped. thx!

by anjelly3195 on 6/15/2008 2:13:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my friend (lets call her debra) is having a really hard time right now. she got her first kiss thursday. now she has a boyfriend. good right?-until me and all our other friends do not approve of the guy. we all met him friday and hes a complete loser. first of all hes in a gang. i think he even killed a guy to get into the gang. hes not very nice. hes pretty rude actually. and hes goin into the 10th grade-we r goin into the 8th. me and all my friends agree that hes not right for her. debra sees the other side of it. hes sweet and he likes to put his hands around her waist and kiss her neck and all this mushy gushy stuff. hes also trying to move way to fast for her but shes soft-spoken and wont say anything bout it. im really afraid that hes gonna hurt her. she has really been thinking about it and she thinks she made a mistake but shes not gonna do anything to fix it. im trying to help her but its not working. wat should i tell her and/or do for her?

Tell her that you guys don't disapprove of him just because you just don't like him, but because he really doesn't seem like he's a good person and you don't want her to get hurt or involved in anything bad. Tell her that it's perfectly ok to make mistakes as long as she learns from them and moves on. So, it's time to learn from it and move on (break up with him).

<3 Jessie M.

by anjelly3195 on 6/14/2008 10:40:58 PM

what i do is take a shower right after swimming and wash my hair twice.it will stop you from haveing smelly hair.

by Marissa Mary13 on 6/11/2008 6:19:05 PM

what i do is take a shower right after i swim,and wash my hair twice.i heard that chlorine can make your hair smell.

by Marissa Mary13 on 6/11/2008 6:15:48 PM

i am not much of a swimer,but when i do swim i take a shower right afterwards.i heard that it can make your hair smell.that is why i do this.

by Marissa Mary13 on 6/11/2008 6:13:17 PM

another shampoo is BeachBlonde its not just for blondes and it makes your hair really really soft!

by surfgirl17 on 6/11/2008 2:00:32 PM

hey i know how ya feel i'm a competitive swimmer and theres this great shampoo that gets the chlorine out but its really expensive, Garnier works and so does head and shoulders, hope that helps

by surfgirl17 on 6/11/2008 1:44:14 PM

anne_xo
My friends and i describe flirting as 3 things
1. smiling a little bigger
2. laughing a little louder
3. being a little more outgoing

hope this helps

by livannelearn on 6/10/2008 8:33:44 PM

Any 1 having any fun this summer? Make it great!

by Sparklebunny11 on 6/10/2008 7:52:34 PM