1 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

2 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

MOD!!
I really like my boyfriend and I want to kiss him. How do I?

Hey Girl, there isn't any one way to kiss someone. But I promise, when the moment is right and if it's with the right person, then it will happen naturally. Don't plan it out or rush it too much because then if your plan doesn't work for some reason, you might be disappointed.   ~Callie

by chocoholic=) on 6/10/2008 12:42:19 PM

MOD
My throat is feeling really dry now and I don't know why. Could it be from accidentally sucking up to much pool water this weekend? And if so what would be the best thing to do for my dry throat?

Hey Girl, the chlorine could def be the cause for a dry and scratchy throat. You should stay away from the pool for a few days and drink plenty of water so there's a constant rinse on your throat (something like Gatorade is good if you want a flavor, just make it something healthy that's refreshing). Sucking on candy or cough drops also helps, like Jolly Ranchers or Luden's.  ~Callie

by jesusxfreak2 on 6/10/2008 10:17:27 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this guy i really like kissed my friends (lets call them maggie and katie) on the cheek. so i dared him to kiss someone in the classroom who wasn't maggie or katie and he still hasn't do it! but i think that hes gonna kiss me cuz there are no other cute girls in the classroom!

by Little_Lucky_Gal on 6/9/2008 11:09:24 PM

**************mod**************** i started my period today (my like 5th) and i feel soo bloated!I am going to a waterpark on thurs and i don't know how to tell my mom i've used a tampon b 4 ...she's freakin' about me having to possibly wear 1. Do they have Junior Tampons

yes, I know they have teen tampons. Smile L.

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/9/2008 10:27:48 PM

*****MOD*******

i have my sports physical scheduled for this week. what are they going to do to me?? is the dr going to feel my boobs like she did at my seventh grade physical? cuz its rite before my period and they are really really sore and i dont want her to touch them. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by swim_chick_hottie on 6/9/2008 9:35:21 PM

Mod~~~~~~~
im the only 1 of my friends who wear a bra and they make fun of their little sis's cuz they wear one and its umcomfortable. i dont want to say anything becuase they will just laugh. what should i do?

by belive21 on 6/9/2008 9:00:14 PM

MOD

btw i have very small boobs thast y it matters with the little things liek that

by blue sand on 6/9/2008 7:31:17 PM

MOD i kinda sometimes feel like a "fraud" becus if i wear a padded bra my boobs seem bigger and have more shape, and if i wear a sports bra they seem flatter. its not a drastic difference, but with a pad they have more shape and are a lil biggere looking. shud i feel like a fraud?

I think you should embrace your natural size! Smile L.

by blue sand on 6/9/2008 7:30:28 PM

MOD mod i like barly have boobs im a total flat cheast persone and i dont care to much exept that I love wearing bikinis but I look kinda funny cause I dont have boobs what do I do.I look kinda ok its just wierd looking and every one else has boobs.Im also realy short for my age to im the shortest person im my grade almost theres like one guy shorter than me. What to do

hey babes, invest in a bandeau top, girls with big boobs cant wear them and it will make your chest look bigger. As for the guys...if everyone is taller than you then youre good to go Smile xoxo JANA

by scouty on 6/9/2008 3:46:57 PM

aerogirl

if you want to loose a few pounds try to like exercise every day for say about 10-20 minutes, run around your block for 10 minutes, eat healthy, anddo sit ups or crucnhes, (they usually help your belly if thats where you want to loose the pounds)
hope these help,