3 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

5 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

6 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

Mod
I have a cramp right now and I think it's a period cramp (I haven't had my first period yet though so I'm not sure) It's like right below my belly-button and a little bit on the sides of my belly-button, does this sound ike a period-cramp or not? Please help me!
<3 dancer_88

Hey Girl,  its hard to say, i mean it could be or you could just have an upset stomach.. ask your doctor. *Cara T*

by dancer_88 on 6/9/2008 2:41:25 PM

************************mod*************************
i have 2 questions...please answer them when you get to them...
1)My crush likes me and we talked on the phone a lot during the school year and he said that he was moving to the same place i was but before me...he said he'd wait for me.he hasn't called me in 2 weeks .do ya think he'll really wait for me?

2)I tried some new sun screen for sensitive skin and it burns really bad!All sunscreens do!now i have some bumps all over my face!could it be from the clean and clear stuff...but i've been using that stuff for like 2 weeks...can a doc. prescribe sun screen?

please help when u can

hey!

1. You should call your crush just to catch up. 2. You should ask a doctor about the sunscreen.I'm not really sure. Smile Laura

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/9/2008 12:20:33 AM

hey mod!
can you please answer my question about if doctors can prescribe sunscreen

hey! I've never heard of that but maybe. Smile Laura

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/9/2008 12:15:17 AM

:::::::::::::::::::MOD:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Can Doctors prescribe special sun screen for very very sensitive skin?Because whenever i put it on (even the kind 4 sensitive skin)it burns so bad!i have a skin condition called eczema.

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/8/2008 8:28:02 PM

********************mod***********************
when you go to like Wal Mart or something can the pharmacists help you find special suntan lotion for very very sensitive skin?or can doctors prescribe it?Every time i put sun screen on it burns really bad because i have like almost permanent eczema.I've tried some sun screen for sensitive skin but it still burns

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/8/2008 4:51:50 PM

im sooooo happy i just got outta skool and i spent that day wit my friend who might move im ready for the best summer ever

by iluvryansheckler on 6/7/2008 3:37:00 PM

*****************MOD***********
Hello! Do you think for the next GL cutie it can be the boys from Narnia?? All girls(well most of them) think that they are cute. So whjy not? I know I already asked if Skandar Keynes can be the next(i hope!) but i forgot what page =/ So what do ya say?

Hey girl, I don't have any control over who's on the cover of the magazine, but I think you have some good ideas! -lauren

by Cookie Monster Eeyore on 6/7/2008 3:04:28 PM

thanx mod!!

hey girl!  youre very welcome!!

--Avery

by beach*babe on 6/6/2008 11:08:29 PM

MOD hey whats up? i have a little prob. at this pool i go to sometimes, there are these really big groups of kids... let me explain. i go to an all girls school. i have a friend that goes to IHS and there are like 20 otherkids that go there too. i want to hang out with my 1 friend but dont know how to introduce myself to everyone else. its wierd because we all know each others names but dont say anything because we dont want to look like a stalker. so how do i introduce myself?

hey girl!  maybe just try to casually introduce yourself when he seems to be alone.  or maybe there is a mutual friend that can introduce you.

--Avery

by beach*babe on 6/6/2008 11:00:24 PM

Hey mod =) My last comment got added up, but I never got an answer =(

hey girl!  if you post it again i'll try to answer it. please put MOD at the top too< then it catches my attention.

--Avery