Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

1 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

2 HOURS AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

board board board!!!!!!

by puplover246 on 6/6/2008 8:32:34 PM

***MOD***
do you have any tips on a girl that wants color on her face (eye shadows, blush etc.) but isn't allowed to wear any make up thanks!

Hey girl, if you want to have color on your face, you have to wear make up.  Sorry.  You could do something subtle, like a brown eyeshadow that isn't that noticeable. -lauren

by 10paulfrank10 on 6/6/2008 8:26:46 PM

board board board!!!!!!

by puplover246 on 6/6/2008 8:19:11 PM

MOD or n e 1 else-
does anyone have good ways that'll work to help me lose 2 pounds per week? please i need help!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you'll be able to lose that much weight per week, but you can definitely tone up and loose a few pounds by working out every day and eating healthily.  -lauren

by aerogirl1987* on 6/6/2008 8:05:48 PM

MOD
i have been very insecure about my body lately. I am thin, and have a nice figure, but i have no boobs. i dont even reeli need to wear a bra with cups thats how small they are. i feel like im not reeli a teenage girl (im 13) yet becus i cant relate to a woman in that aspect. there are girls that r liek a year younger than me and have boobs, and one of my friends didnt even get her period yet and she has boobs. certain ppl notice my (pretty much but not completely)flat chest and even bring it up sometimes, and ik this mite seem liek a stupid thing to feel insecure about but it is bothering me. its kinda liek the thing that makes me better than the girl sitting rite next to me. but besides that, it makes me feel insecure about my body and self, bcus clothes cant fit around the bust and clothes just dont look as good on me and guys dont take me as seriuosly wen it comes to being pretty or "hot". can u give me advice to help me feel better?

Try to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and find something about yourself that you like and focus on that.  Don't worry about being flat, a lot of girls don't get boobs until they get older. -lauren

by blue sand on 6/6/2008 7:57:32 PM

MOD!!!! PLEASE HELP! IM SCARED!!! I have what looks like "stretch marks" on my boobs.  It kinda freaks me out. Is this normal??

Yep, this is completely normal.  Don't worry about it! -lauren

by laurlizzy326 on 6/6/2008 6:42:50 PM

hey ya know that swimming suit the girl in the picture is wearing? i have it from like two years ago! weird.

by StarryEyedGirl on 6/6/2008 6:00:59 PM

MOD~~~
I want to start the Healthy you program. I have been doing some of the stuff on it but now i want to go fully on it. What are some ways that I can dive right in to the program and will it still effect me if I start this late? thanks

by SportyBFF25 on 6/6/2008 4:34:45 PM

::Mod!::

Okay, my vision doubles up and blurs for app. 1/4 of the day, so whenever anyone tries to see if I need glasses, I can tell what they're trying to make me read, by waiting a couple seconds for the blur to leave. What should I do???

::Help!::

by Jadedstar01 on 6/6/2008 4:12:18 PM

ncvjd,m,mcnbfd.kjm,dn;ljkns,mnlc.,mdnuvjldfjbns;djllkvn;dkljs.,mnd;lks,gtfnf;skljds.lkj/.m,dn;lk.,c/.kn;lkfgn;fdlk;skdj;jhfjhjskhfsg,f;dlg;'k/;,mbjgjjtk,tjigh';kmjd;oijfg/;.k,hmh'i;l;'dojgf';odjfgjr;lij

by super britt on 6/6/2008 3:56:39 PM