18 MINUTES AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

AN HOUR AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

lalalalalalalalal lalalalalla girlicous roxx
I LOVE THE SONG 'like me'

by Ringette #9 on 6/6/2008 3:20:36 PM

*****MOD*****
I need help! I have four final exams this week and I have the WORST time to try studying. I don't know why but it's SOOO hard@! Also I've been having guy problems. I started to like this guy (we'll call him mark) who's a grade behind me, and flirted with him and he likes me.....alot, He's said that I'm REALLY nice and REALLY pretty. I'm really happy about that, but......well I'm in love with my ex-boyfriend
(tyler) and I can't stop thinking about him, and also this OTHER GUY (We'll call him Cody) and his friend jordo have been flirting with me. I don't know what to do! Jordo,Cody & tyler are all going to the high school I'm not attending this year and we have liek 2 weeks left. I love tyler and I want to tell him on the last day of school. I don't know what to do. I just need tyler to know how I feel and i'll never see him again after the last day, I feel so stuck! I've really never been so popular with the guys and it's hard! Please please please help me. P.S. Why would the guys be flirting with me NOW when they're about to leave? and Cody has never seemed to really be that into me? HELP PLEASE!

by Ringette #9 on 6/6/2008 3:17:06 PM

Dear anyone who is willing to listen. I'm a bit of a poet (lol) and was wondering if you guys thought if this poem was any good.

How I wish to escape this mountainous prioson and fly away to be free. To get away from these evil laughs and jeers, and to save myself helpless tears. Just to fly away and be free.

thanks for your help! -glamgirl_97

by glamgirl_97 on 6/6/2008 3:08:11 PM

*************************mod************************
i went to a warerpark/amusement park yesterday and there are sooooo many cute guys there.only 2 have flirted w/ me.they all have really cute girlfriends and they kiss.i want to be an older teen like soo bad.my crush said he'll wait for me when he moves to the same place i'm moving.he hasn't called me in like forever.do u think he forgot me?he said he really wants to go put w/ me

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/6/2008 1:12:15 PM

Hey Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I'm 13 but have never really had zits or a skin problem. It makes since that it is happening now but I don't really know what to do. I have been using some Clearasil stuff I found in the closet but it doesn't seem to work. I just have all these little bumps at the bottom of my cheeks and they aren't really zits yet but a few are. Then yesterday I had a zit on my nose and the tip of my nose was all oily! Please Help! Thanks! xoxoxo <3

Hey girl!If the over the counter stuff isn't working , go check out a dermatologist to prevent things from getting worse, and so you can be stress free from annoying blemishes. *Cara T.*

by brunettebombshell on 6/6/2008 8:47:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i have a problem! me and my bf just broke up a few days ago. Frown((((( i didn't tell anyone except my bff.
i was walking down the street to his house, to try and talk to him so maybe we could get back together(i hoped). i turned a corner and just a few feet away they were making out! i just stared for a few minutes. she saw me, her eyes full of guilt. i could feel it coming off of her. she tryed to say something but i turned and ran before they could stop me.
what do i do now?
-p.p.-9060

Hey Girl, Im so sorry about that. I would have a serious talk with your friend. Explain to her that it was not okay, that you trusted her, and that you clearly had feelings for him still. If anything she should have to come you first saying how she liked him too. As for this guy, you should want to be with him anyone if he moved on that quickly and with your bff! You can do better, you deserve better. *Cara T*

by Party-Princess-9060 on 6/5/2008 10:27:48 PM

Hey, Mod?
I have this one friend, and usuually I really like her, and she's fun to be with and all. Admitedly we're not that close, but still, I like to have conversations with her and such. Anyway, all she ever talks about lately is her boyfriend, who she's already gone out with and broken up with multiple times, and all her blogs/bulletins on myspace are about him. Mostly really angsty. And, while I understand if this was the first time, but every time something happens, she posts a really emo blog about it, and it's starting to tick me off. It's like.. if someone's broken up with another person, shouldn't they realize that it isn't meant to be? I really want to shake her sometimes, and tell her to get over it, but I don't. How do I handle it? I swear, every thing she ever says is how no one likes her, and she can't trust anyone, and I know that's untrue. I can only handle so much of it before I get irritated. But how should I deal with it? Should I keep ignoring it like I do now, or tell her about it? If you could help, that would be fabulous. thanks! ^_^

Hey girl, you have to respect her ways of venting about her problems, even if it bothers you, if she wants to right blogs about how upset she is, then let her, its her own way of getting over it.  I think you should try to be a little more understanding of her, afterall she is a friend. A lot of time people like that do things for attention but dont mean to annoy people by it. Just continue to ignore it and be friendly, If it really gets to you..ask her to talk about her problems with her so you can try to help her so she doesnt continue talking about the same problems. *Cara T*

by Beccarama on 6/5/2008 10:23:07 PM

MOD********** I'm invited to my ex-friends sleepover party and everyone will be there but she's my EX-friend you know? what should I do?

hey girl!  you should go and try to make the best of it.  and maybe you can mend your friendship.

--Avery

by charlie325 on 6/5/2008 8:44:25 PM

Mod-mod-mod-mod-mod-mod-mod-mod-mod-mod-mod-mod I REALLY like this guy, Im not kidding, like I like him a lot, but the only problem is, I don't know if he likes me like that! What are a few signs of him flirting with me????

hey girl!  maybe if he is just generally nice and takes interest in you, that might show that he's flirting.  other than that its kinda hard to say because everybody's different.  but just see where it goes and maybe he'll give you more concrete clues.

--Avery

by hannah12 on 6/5/2008 7:45:31 PM

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION JUST SAY dear hannah12...
Im blond, but whenever I go swimming, my hair like doesn't turn green. I know in a way its a good thing, but how do I know if it is green or not?

by hannah12 on 6/5/2008 7:44:03 PM