13 HOURS AGO It's not quite Monday, but we're still crushing on Live and Maddie's @jordanfisher: http://t.co/5WlRWEfS6e

15 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: So excited to be a speaker at the @girlslifemag RockYourLife Event! Be sure to get tickets! It's going to be great!! httpshttps://t.co/EN1m1Q9JFJ

16 HOURS AGO How to become friends with your ex: http://t.co/wk4BzYf5Yb

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

HEY AVERY! i love the doggy on your picture. its the cutest. whenever i see it, i awww. its so adorable!!!!! <3

hey thanks girl!  i thought it was pretty cute myself, so i had to have it for my picture Smile

--Avery

by baseballchicky16 on 6/5/2008 7:28:19 PM

hey mod can u please answer my question?

hey girl!  i think i did, but i forgot to say its 28 days from when it stops.

--Avery

by sourapple on 6/5/2008 6:47:34 PM

hey mod: when ya wanna know when ur gonna get ur period the next month, do u count 28 days from when ur last one started or stopped? thanks!

hey girl!  ya thats usually a good rule of thumb, but its not totally certain.

--Avery

by sourapple on 6/5/2008 6:14:16 PM

mod
this weird guy likes me, but i really dont like him. he follows me around all the time! im serious during school every time i turn around hes standing there and hes gotten really annoying.

hey, does he talk to you? if he is just standing there, say hi, whats up? not in a rude way just so he knows you know hes there. dont go out of your way to be nice to him - make it clear you just want to be friends. xoxoashley

by leahx0323 on 6/5/2008 3:19:58 PM

thank you so much Callie!!!

by smuckers_94 on 6/5/2008 3:18:19 PM

hi some1 talk 2 me cuz im bored

by beachbabe2606xo on 6/5/2008 2:51:56 PM

This is off-topic, but I need some help. Okay, so I have this sweating-issue. I use a deodorant/antiperspirant, but I start sweating minutes after applying it. I end up with huge sweat marks on my underarms! With some shirts they're really noticeable, and it's embarrassing to me. I'm going to try a different deodorant, but I'm afraid it won't work. What should I do?

by crazy.cookie213 on 6/5/2008 2:13:16 PM

crushcrushcrush31~
HOW DO YOU GET THOSE AH-DORABLE HEARTS! I CANT FIGURE IT OUT...IVE HEARD THAT U GET IT WHEN YOU TYPE ALT AND 3 BUT IT DONT WORK!

by hippl?wuzup? on 6/5/2008 1:20:05 PM

MODMODMOD!!! (or someone else, doesnt matter ;))
this is gonna sound really dumb, but how are u supposed to flirt with guys? usually when i crush, im the girl who is delighted that my crush asked me for a pencil. now i like a guy in my youth group, and were rally cool around each others, and we actually talk and stuff. but my friend tells me i'll never get i bf if i dont flirt! help!! ~anne_xo

We're super swamped at the GL office so I'm gonna let the other girls take this one...chat away, bloggers Smile  ~Callie

by anne_xo on 6/5/2008 12:46:50 PM

***mod***
i'm going to a water park 2 day and last time some guys started flirting with me and this time i want to look really good,so i'm wearing these cover-up shorts for swimming and for when i go to the amusement park.So should i wear this black shirt that has a monster on it and it says'come to the dark side,we have cookies',a blue shirt that says a lot of stuff,or a brown shirt that says 'I love boys'then boys is crossed out and it says'shoes'(but that one gives me no shape).which one should i wear

Hey GIrly, you should wear whichever shirt you feel the most comfy in! Ask a girl friend for her opinion but your opinion is the most important. Just a tip, the weather has been super steamy lately and wearing a black shirt will attract the sun, which might make the heat unbearable. Stay cool and hydrated!!  ~Callie R.

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/5/2008 10:16:13 AM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.