10 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

13 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

14 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

I swim a lot--and my hair reeks!

My hair smells awful no matter how much I shampoo. Could it be from my pool’s chlorine?

HEY AVERY! i love the doggy on your picture. its the cutest. whenever i see it, i awww. its so adorable!!!!! <3

hey thanks girl!  i thought it was pretty cute myself, so i had to have it for my picture Smile

--Avery

by baseballchicky16 on 6/5/2008 7:28:19 PM

hey mod can u please answer my question?

hey girl!  i think i did, but i forgot to say its 28 days from when it stops.

--Avery

by sourapple on 6/5/2008 6:47:34 PM

hey mod: when ya wanna know when ur gonna get ur period the next month, do u count 28 days from when ur last one started or stopped? thanks!

hey girl!  ya thats usually a good rule of thumb, but its not totally certain.

--Avery

by sourapple on 6/5/2008 6:14:16 PM

mod
this weird guy likes me, but i really dont like him. he follows me around all the time! im serious during school every time i turn around hes standing there and hes gotten really annoying.

hey, does he talk to you? if he is just standing there, say hi, whats up? not in a rude way just so he knows you know hes there. dont go out of your way to be nice to him - make it clear you just want to be friends. xoxoashley

by leahx0323 on 6/5/2008 3:19:58 PM

thank you so much Callie!!!

by smuckers_94 on 6/5/2008 3:18:19 PM

hi some1 talk 2 me cuz im bored

by beachbabe2606xo on 6/5/2008 2:51:56 PM

This is off-topic, but I need some help. Okay, so I have this sweating-issue. I use a deodorant/antiperspirant, but I start sweating minutes after applying it. I end up with huge sweat marks on my underarms! With some shirts they're really noticeable, and it's embarrassing to me. I'm going to try a different deodorant, but I'm afraid it won't work. What should I do?

by crazy.cookie213 on 6/5/2008 2:13:16 PM

crushcrushcrush31~
HOW DO YOU GET THOSE AH-DORABLE HEARTS! I CANT FIGURE IT OUT...IVE HEARD THAT U GET IT WHEN YOU TYPE ALT AND 3 BUT IT DONT WORK!

by hippl?wuzup? on 6/5/2008 1:20:05 PM

MODMODMOD!!! (or someone else, doesnt matter ;))
this is gonna sound really dumb, but how are u supposed to flirt with guys? usually when i crush, im the girl who is delighted that my crush asked me for a pencil. now i like a guy in my youth group, and were rally cool around each others, and we actually talk and stuff. but my friend tells me i'll never get i bf if i dont flirt! help!! ~anne_xo

We're super swamped at the GL office so I'm gonna let the other girls take this one...chat away, bloggers Smile  ~Callie

by anne_xo on 6/5/2008 12:46:50 PM

***mod***
i'm going to a water park 2 day and last time some guys started flirting with me and this time i want to look really good,so i'm wearing these cover-up shorts for swimming and for when i go to the amusement park.So should i wear this black shirt that has a monster on it and it says'come to the dark side,we have cookies',a blue shirt that says a lot of stuff,or a brown shirt that says 'I love boys'then boys is crossed out and it says'shoes'(but that one gives me no shape).which one should i wear

Hey GIrly, you should wear whichever shirt you feel the most comfy in! Ask a girl friend for her opinion but your opinion is the most important. Just a tip, the weather has been super steamy lately and wearing a black shirt will attract the sun, which might make the heat unbearable. Stay cool and hydrated!!  ~Callie R.

by heartshapedboxrox on 6/5/2008 10:16:13 AM