11 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

14 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

15 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

HEART-SHAPED HAIRCUTS

My face shape is a heart shape. What type of haircuts would be good choices for my face shape? I also have straight dark brown hair.

MOD What would be some good hair cuts for a heart shaped face with curly hair? Cuz thats what I have. I want to get eyebrow length bangs with a jaw-length face frame with some layers around the face...
But idk. What do you think?
Ooh and is there a way to make your hair grow faster?
Thanks!

since i'm not an expert, you'll have to ask your hairstylist for advice!

Katie P.

by BananaMay819 on 8/16/2009 3:15:10 PM

Actually, my face is more oval, I found out. IDK. Laughing

by squeeners on 7/2/2008 2:43:56 PM

i think my face is heart shaped, but its also kinda ovalish. I have just-past-my-shoulders length hair with long layers, angles, and medium length angled sidebangs. every1 says it looks great on me, and you can do a lot of things with that cut (looks great straightened/scrunched w/ gel!)

by horseychick95xoxo on 6/30/2008 1:41:55 PM

ANDREA OR LAURA!

I have a dilemma. I am thinking of getting bangs, but I'm not sure what to get. What celeb with bangs do you think is best?

Thankies,
Ash

by threedaysgracegirl56 on 6/29/2008 10:05:35 PM

I think short haircut just below the neck is fine.

Lauren<3

by lolay on 6/29/2008 10:49:50 AM

I have square glasses+chin lenghth hair

want new hair style\cut!!!!
what do u think

by 411 on 6/28/2008 1:08:46 PM

~MOD
Do u think a round shaped head would look good with side bangs?

Yes, starfish, I bet that would be super cute! And if you don't love it? Whatevs! It's hair- it grows back! xoxo Samantha

by starfish22 on 6/27/2008 1:09:43 AM

MOD - Hey! I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday, it's long, too, and STRAIGHT. (about the length of my back bra strap). I have an oval face. Prob is, I want to go shorter (Summer isn't a good time for long hair in my book) but i don't know any cute hairstyles to go with. I have side bangs, if that helps. Thanks!!!! p. princess. P.S. My hair DOES NOT curl...so please don't suggest a style with wavy locks!! Smile

Hey girl! It depends how short you want to go, Victoria Beckham's angled bob is sooo cute! or maybe try reese witherspoons shoulder length style with layers, it will look great with you bangs too! *CAraT*

by pointeprincess on 6/21/2008 10:37:00 AM

MOD!!! my friend's neighbor dyed my hair, and didn't bleach it first... problem is, i dyed my hair black before, so bleaching was a MUST if i wanted the color to show. and guess what.? hair's still black, except for the roots of course. and she wasted a bottle of blonde and my bleach. the bleach alone was 15 dollars. i'm really upset. i specifically requested the bleaching process, and she should've known better b/c she ALWAYS does her hair. is there any way i could possibly forgive her? and how do i convince my dad to let me do it myself, and repay the 30 dollars in hair coloring tht will be needed (there is NO way he'll pay for professional)? he told me, when i complained, that 'i can never be happy' HELP! xox smiles

Hey Girl, first you should totally forgiver, she didnt mean it and she is not a proffesional, so she tried her best. If you have black hair and are trying to go lighter, I hate to say it, but you gonna need to spend the money on professional, b/c going from dark to light is prob the hardest of all hair coloring, and it will be the only way it will turn on right, plus last way longer! you'll save some money by not have to buy the dye every 2 weeks to fix it up. *Cara T*

by smiles are contagious; let's start an epidemic on 6/21/2008 12:01:06 AM

MOD~
I have had the same hairstyle for 4 years! I always get my haircut in long layers. I need something new. I have an oval shaped face and striaght light brown hair and I grew out my bangs. Wats a good hairstyle for me? PLEASE HELP!

hey girl! the hottest look right now is to get a cut to your  shoulder and have 'em angle it back into short layers! adding side bangs can make a style look totally new and fresh! XOXO Aubrey

by njbabe82796 on 6/20/2008 6:22:13 PM