AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

There’s still plenty of time to tone before breaking out the bikini! Trainer Andrea Partland tells us the secret to a Jessica Biel-inspired backside—hard work.

Is there any way to make your boobs smaller, besides surgically? I'm not overweight, and i just don't like the way they look on my chest. I'm only 15 and I've got a 36D.
PS. If not, what could I wear to make them appear smaller?

Hey babe, if you exercise more and build lean muscle all over your bod, they'll shrink. You can also wear patterned tops, or things with accents along the bottom hem to draw attention away from your chest.
Carrie R.

by heytiger26 on 7/16/2012 4:25:00 PM

i have the flattest butt in the history of butts! How can i make it get bigger and round?

OK, you asked for it, girlie! Try this trainer-approved workout to get your bum in shape >>

- Brittany T.
Brittany T.

by bahama45 on 2/19/2011 7:17:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! hi! if you work out and loose some weight, will it make your boobs get smaller or could it stunt your growth?? cause i wanna be tall and curvy thnx bi!!

hey girl! Working out def does not stunt your growth. As for your chest, if you are losing a lot of weight your chest might get smaller, but in the end it really just depends on your own body type. For now drink lots of milk to help grow tall!

Hallie R.

by MJrules on 2/18/2010 1:24:49 PM

i dont mean to give tmi but i mite

my butt is like soooooooooooooooo flat like the flattest in my skool any 1 who reads this plz plz plz help me wit sum info

by amber321123 on 5/14/2009 8:23:30 PM

my butt is huge hopefully this workout will make it smaller

by softball_lover_96 on 3/18/2009 10:33:48 PM

honestly,is this gonna work?How much do we have to do this to lose our butts? and thighs soo uncomfortable with my body!

by LoyaltyCounts on 3/8/2009 8:42:55 PM

what do i have thicker thighs? especially on the inner thighs? what are good workouts to get rid of that extra flab?

Hey babe, girls carry their weight is diff spots so it's normal to have bigger thighs than say, arms. Cardio is the best way to lose weight, but you could try lunges and squats for toning of your tights!

katelin s.

by luvluvhearts on 2/7/2009 1:56:21 AM

this stuff is really great. but what about a good thigh workout? because so many people hate their thighs and i could really use it!

by luvluvhearts on 2/7/2009 1:43:35 AM

thats pretty interesting

by make-up/free on 2/4/2009 8:53:35 PM

I don't get the first one... like at all...
I don't know if you'll actually be able to help me but it's worth a shot!!

I used to do a lot of these when I did karate. But I didn't really do them right then....

by xxfallx4xuxx on 2/2/2009 8:42:05 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?