AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Should @taylorswift13 or @ddlovato join you at your #Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow?

1 HOURS AGO Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this #Thanksgiving:

Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing

Japanese Soba noodles can be found in the imported foods aisle of the supermarket or at health food stores. Soba noodles are made from wheat...

This is really yummy. I am a vegetarian and am getting really tired of PBJ for lunch everyday!!!!

by beadmeup119 on 2/6/2011 1:06:28 PM

Yummmmm, I should totally try this! I'm running out of ideas for lunch.

by abm25 on 2/2/2011 4:17:05 PM

Looks delicious!!! i cant wait to make it!! Laughing YUMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!

by Latrec on 1/29/2011 5:33:00 PM

by kammiemay on 1/28/2011 6:07:11 PM

this is so yummy <3 i made it, trust me

by janerbuy on 1/25/2011 8:09:24 PM

Hey one of my fave healthy snack's is:

Some sald with Asian Sesame dressing, Chopped penuts,toasted sunflower seed and a pinch of red pepper flakes. SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

by musicspeaks2me14 on 4/23/2010 2:25:16 PM

well it doesn't look very apetitizing but you can't judge a book by it's cover! I can't eat it though. I'm allergic to peanut stuff!
~peace, love, earth

by tennismvp on 4/23/2010 2:18:23 PM

when i get home from school i always find myself going for the chips and candy. what are some tasty and healthy snacks that are easy to make? I'm not a big fan of yogurt... thanks so much!

My favorites are:

Granola bars (some have fruit or chocolate chips inside, which make them even more yummy)

Carrots and ranch dressing

Celery and peanut butter

Peanut butter on crackers

Cheese sticks

Any kind of fruit

Raisin bran cereal with milk

hope this helps! <3

Lauren C.

by ndcookiemaker on 4/20/2010 5:32:16 PM

MOD ahhh! i'm a vegetarian, and my parents are worried that i'm not getting enough protein. it's driving me nut's though becuase they're making me practically LIVE of of hard boiled eggs and fish. i'm getting so sick of salmon! also, whenever i make myself a meal they're always like "where's the protein in that?" it's getting REALLY annoying! how can i get them to chill?!?!

Hey girl, I bet if you figured out a plan of what you can eat to stay healthy and showed it to them, then they wouldn't worry so much anymore. Then maybe they would stop questioning you so much.

Kayla C.

by musicgirl<3 on 4/16/2010 4:43:10 PM

hmmm sounds new ill have to try this one!

hey girls! I give advice on just about anything! I'm really experienced in being an advice giver and help you get out of even the toughest sitch! so post a comment on my profile and I'll be happy to help ya Smile

ATTENTION DANCERS: if you need any advice on dance or anything related to it, (all kinds even pointe) then im happy to answer your questions! post a comment on my profile Smile

by summerlover0116 on 4/15/2010 8:19:32 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!