13 MINUTES AGO This is what *realllly* ticks guys off: http://t.co/cTHvUxlMC4

3 HOURS AGO OMG Ariana Grande's life was at risk during this show: http://t.co/M6sWWlLYk2

4 HOURS AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

i'm the only one in my school who has an outtie and i get made fun of.

by Fonzie95 on 10/28/2008 4:55:26 PM

hey,anyone here?

by hotdancer on 8/2/2008 9:01:11 PM

hey mod, i have little hairs around my belly button. they go in like a circle around it and i'm always afraid that when i wear a swimsuit that people will be able to see them. can i do anything about them?
thanks

They're normal, but if they really bother you, you could try trimming them.

<3 Jessie M.

by dancer_chick on 7/30/2008 11:42:08 PM

MOD
i got an email 3 weeks ago that said my profile is visible but it isnt! Can you tell me what is happening!

Hey girly! There might be a problem with the site on the computer you are using or there might be a problem with your profile. Try to edit it again and see if it shows up in a few days. --Sammi

by dancergirl2232 on 7/28/2008 11:41:04 AM

MOD
i got an email 3 weeks ago that said my profile is visible BUT IT ISNT! what gives?

by dancergirl2232 on 7/27/2008 9:43:21 PM

************ MOD***************
what are better pads or tampons?

by 12496 on 7/27/2008 12:58:43 PM

1. how old were you when you got your period?
2. what size bra do you wear?
3. were you the first or your last of your friends to get it?
4. how old was your mom when she got it?
5. are you a early bloomer or late?
6. if you got your period what day and where?

by 12496 on 7/27/2008 12:57:54 PM

MOD! hey i need help on something! i have this MASSIVE fear and i can not get over it! id rather not talk about it because its kinda personal! it just nags on me everyday and i just can not...stop freaking about it! it makes me really uncomfortable!
please tell me what i can do to stop being scared of it!!!! can u help me even tho i cant tell what it is? thanx!

by selenademiluvr4evr on 7/26/2008 1:08:21 PM

Samantha how old are you??

Hey girlie- Well, I'm not a teen  anymore but I'm not old enough to be your mom either... I am however old enough to be your mod! xoxo Samantha

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:36:26 PM

Cherrygirl- This is a problem. There is nothing wrong with your body. If you continue to feel this way, please talk to a parent, a school counselor or a docor! xoxo Samantha

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:30:31 PM

Don’t waste a workout on a bag of chips! Instead, grab an apple with peanut butter afterwards to keep up your nutrition.

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!