AN HOUR AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

3 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

6 HOURS AGO 8 things all runners know to be true (#3 it TOO real...):

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

Thanks Mod maybe your right.

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:23:17 PM

MODD!!! right now i am on my third period and in my pad it isnt red its black! not brown but black! i know its disgusting. but is there something wrong with me? is it the way i have been eating or something?? please help me!!

Hey girl, it is probably so heavy and dark red that you THINK its black- however, I am not doctor so please ask your mom to take you to the gynocologist! good luck! xoxo Samantha

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:16:38 PM

INNIE'S ROCK!!!!!! So do outies though. I gotta say that my sister is reading this and she has an outie! PEACE OUT!!!

by Soccerchick427 on 7/23/2008 11:51:31 AM

yesterday i was over my friends' house and we were going swimming, so i used a tampon because i had my period. i used it for about 4 hours, then changed it. after about 3 hours, i started not feeling good, so i took the tampon out. then i felt crappy and got cramps. i thought these were only symptoms that came before you got your period. i am worried about TSS. I read that if you start to feel sick or have a fever, you could be at risk. i'm afraid that's me, even though i didn't have my tampon on too long and that it was pretty thin. but i'm still worried!!! sorry this is so long.

Hey Girl, dont worry, you can get cramps anytime during your period not just before! It doesnt sound like you had tss. *Cara T*

by chipofftheol'blockhead :] on 7/23/2008 8:49:16 AM

Penguinrok.......................................that's really not that good.even though that's what docs r trained to see.i would totally ask for a female

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 11:43:52 PM

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did n e 1 watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager???it was awesome!i just wish she'd tell someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 9:08:37 PM

Hi Jennygirl035,

first off is it a pool party your friend is having or a regular birthday party b/c that makes all the difference???

by southernbell21 on 7/22/2008 7:44:53 PM

Are the letters in bold type mods talking?

by echick637 on 7/22/2008 6:38:21 PM

i already knew.....not

by vipgirl202 on 7/22/2008 4:13:20 PM

someone else already posted this question, but no one answered it, i have the same problem.
MOD MOD MOD please help!
Okay so I have quite a problem, possibly. Well I'm having a birthday party this Sunday. I'm really excited cuz all my friends can come, but i always get my period every 3 weeks exactly, and i'm supposed to get it on saturday, and it's always really heavy.......................
i don't know how to use a tampon and i'm scared to. i mean what if it isn't comfortable and i can't swim at my own party? what should i do?????
please please please please please please please
help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also my crush will be there with his friends.....

Hey girl- of course you can swim with your period! If you can't figure out the whole tampon thing- talk with your mom or family doc- that's what they're there for! good luck! xooxox Samantha

by *Sporty*Chic*with*Sugar*on*Top* on 7/22/2008 4:11:30 PM

Did you know that laughing actually burns calories? Just another reason to enjoy yourself today!
Do you watch movies online?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).