14 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

15 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

16 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

lol i was an outie then for some weird reason like last year i became n outtie weird huh?

by tinkgirly on 7/22/2008 3:59:17 PM

i have an innie but my bff doesn't

(random)

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 3:45:20 PM

*********************mod*************************
i'm gonna get some waxing strips...is nair a good brand or should i get like,sugar bear or something...i'm 12

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 3:44:40 PM

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+MOD/GIRLS+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
i'm thinking about getting tha clean and clear blackhead eraser...is it worth it???or is it a waste of money

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 12:24:07 PM

high school musical is very stupid MUNCHIE

by nirvanaluver on 7/21/2008 7:16:20 PM

OMG! duckieboo101!!!!!!!duckieboo101!!! i'm like 125 lbs and going into the 6th grade and i'm 5'4" your perfectly fine chica!!!

by nirvanaluver on 7/21/2008 12:51:39 PM

thanks C:

by duckieboo101 on 7/21/2008 12:06:04 AM

***MOD***
i weigh 100 pounds, and i am only going into 8th grade (13 years old)!!! is this unhealthy? i've tried to eat less junk food but its hard...
what is the normal weight for my age?

it depends on your height. But sounds normal to me! Smile Laura

by duckieboo101 on 7/21/2008 12:03:45 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++thanx mod!!++++++++++++++++++++

by nirvanaluver on 7/20/2008 9:26:35 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++mod++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ i broke up with my 'bf' like a few weeks ago cuz he is 'in luv' with my bff (so dramatic).but i think i still have some really strong feelings for him.and when she tells me what he's been telling her it's what he told me (the inappropriate stuff...he didn't stay to me).when i listen to the song Outside by Staind it reminds me of him...(we were the punk rock/emo couple)...i know i shouldn't have feelings 4 him after whet he did to me but i do...what should i do????? ================mod------=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

First of all, your bff doesn't sound like a very good bff if she's dating your ex.  Secondly, you should try to find a new guy that cares about you! -lauren

by nirvanaluver on 7/20/2008 6:56:34 PM