11 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

12 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

13 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

lol i was an outie then for some weird reason like last year i became n outtie weird huh?

by tinkgirly on 7/22/2008 3:59:17 PM

i have an innie but my bff doesn't

(random)

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 3:45:20 PM

*********************mod*************************
i'm gonna get some waxing strips...is nair a good brand or should i get like,sugar bear or something...i'm 12

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 3:44:40 PM

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+MOD/GIRLS+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
i'm thinking about getting tha clean and clear blackhead eraser...is it worth it???or is it a waste of money

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 12:24:07 PM

high school musical is very stupid MUNCHIE

by nirvanaluver on 7/21/2008 7:16:20 PM

OMG! duckieboo101!!!!!!!duckieboo101!!! i'm like 125 lbs and going into the 6th grade and i'm 5'4" your perfectly fine chica!!!

by nirvanaluver on 7/21/2008 12:51:39 PM

thanks C:

by duckieboo101 on 7/21/2008 12:06:04 AM

***MOD***
i weigh 100 pounds, and i am only going into 8th grade (13 years old)!!! is this unhealthy? i've tried to eat less junk food but its hard...
what is the normal weight for my age?

it depends on your height. But sounds normal to me! Smile Laura

by duckieboo101 on 7/21/2008 12:03:45 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++thanx mod!!++++++++++++++++++++

by nirvanaluver on 7/20/2008 9:26:35 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++mod++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ i broke up with my 'bf' like a few weeks ago cuz he is 'in luv' with my bff (so dramatic).but i think i still have some really strong feelings for him.and when she tells me what he's been telling her it's what he told me (the inappropriate stuff...he didn't stay to me).when i listen to the song Outside by Staind it reminds me of him...(we were the punk rock/emo couple)...i know i shouldn't have feelings 4 him after whet he did to me but i do...what should i do????? ================mod------=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

First of all, your bff doesn't sound like a very good bff if she's dating your ex.  Secondly, you should try to find a new guy that cares about you! -lauren

by nirvanaluver on 7/20/2008 6:56:34 PM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

I should weigh myself frequently so I can manage my diet accordingly.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.