1 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

2 HOURS AGO Our girl, @lauramarano shows us why veggies are the http://t.co/pLtNniQ0l2: http://t.co/Zd1nuJDn4c

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

That is so gross an outie, ewww! I was lucky to have an innie!

by krtierney737 on 7/19/2008 11:06:41 PM

mines kinda both. its mostly innie but you can see part of it like an outtie but then it like slopes down...idk its weird. lol

by soccerluvr12 on 7/17/2008 12:11:03 AM

•*•*•MOD•*•*•

It's like every other day, my boobs are totally lop - sided. I'm scared that they are noticable. Wat can I do to make them look more equal?

It's natural for one breast to be larger than the other, but you're usually the only person who can notice it. If necessary, you could always put a small insert into one cup of your bra to help even them out.

<3 Jessie M.

by smileygrl333 on 7/16/2008 8:45:04 AM

I still have a pedeatrition, and He is a man. I want a female. I was perfectly fine, until I had gotten some kind of chickenpox around my butt, and inbetween my legs, and I had to show him my barebutt, And I was embarresd, because I had started sprouting pubic hair (this was 2 or 3 years ago, and it was a different docter. I have a new one. still a man though). My parents takes me and my brother to him, because we get a discount there.( my dad is in the military)I don't know If there are any female doctors there. I want someone who went through what I go through. Not somene who had to learn about it in medical school. I'm embarresd to tell my mom, and escpecally my dad! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by penguinrok on 7/16/2008 1:26:56 AM

k i won't do that hollistercali! thanx...i was just bored

by nirvanaluver on 7/16/2008 12:10:31 AM

i have an innie omg some of you dont write comments you write novels!!

by polkado5 on 7/15/2008 11:36:04 PM

nirvanaluver NIRVANALUVER
DO NOT DO THAT THINGS IM NOT SURE IF IT COST MONEY BUT IT GIVES U A VIRUS...MY BFF DID IT AND IT SWEEPED MOST OF HER COMPUTER MEMORY

by hollistercali on 7/15/2008 8:08:10 PM

im an outie and all my bffs thinks its funny cuz their all innies and 1 of them said more people have innies than outies:] i like my outie!!!!!!

by shoeaddictionprob*HELP:] on 7/15/2008 8:05:50 PM

*******************mod******************************
******************************************************
when you do the thing on the computer to find out who's crushing on you,does it cost money...cuz i'm dying to find out

by nirvanaluver on 7/15/2008 7:11:12 PM

hey hopeful,
tampons are impossible to feel when ur in AND out of da water...thats why there so convientent, they are practically nonexistent and waterrproof. and trust me...it may take you a LOT of tries to get it but YOU WILL GET THE HANG OF IT. and when ya do youll be all wow idk why it was so hard :-0

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 6:54:48 PM