AN HOUR AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a true friend? http://t.co/fHBdp5Enmh

AN HOUR AGO Having a serious debate with myself right now about whether or not to buy Birkenstocks. #thestruggle

1 HOURS AGO No white after Labor Day, but no one ever said anything about jean jackets! How to rock all through out fall: http://t.co/XUpLiSsyyE

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

omg apple pie ya pads are like a yacht lol i switched to tampons right when i started thank gosh

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 6:51:24 PM

seriously dont be upset about ur belly button...its a stupid thing to hate...hey, dee*best? Amen!

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 5:53:55 PM

i dont think your belly button should matter i think you should love yourself for who you are!

by dee*best! on 7/15/2008 2:41:47 PM

i have an innie but everyone else in my family has an outie. weird right?

by barelyateen on 7/15/2008 2:13:58 PM

*******************mod******************************** ***************************************************** i really need some help! a few months ago i was in my 'Nirvana Stage' ....

Hey Girl, First off you need to get help asap, wether you realize it or not your family and friends love you and need you even tho you may not think it. There is always hot lines you can call (24 hours a day) or website to go to for help so you can stay anonymous. I really would tell your mom tho, I know you dont want to but she will do anything for you! Good LUCK!! Please hang in there!! *Cara T*

by nirvanaluver on 7/15/2008 1:37:22 PM

Holy crap someone on the 3rd or 4th page of comments is pregnant? And 12 years old?

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 1:29:22 PM

OK i can understand people being upset about their boobs or their hips or general figure - but to not like wearing a swimsuit because of your BELLY BUTTON? Like, jeez. Be happy your not deformed or disabled or something. I have and innie-outtie and I could care less about it...

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 1:18:41 PM

****************mod**************************
please answer this question!
i have had to change my user name and password 3 times this year! like,every time i go on girls life at someone else's house,it won't let me login,and so when i get home,i have to sign up again,so i only had 2 e-mail addresses to type in and it said i can't duplicate them!so now if i win a prize,i won't get it!I'm really mad! what could the problem be!!?????
please help!!!
MOD!

There's no reason it shouldn't let you log in at someone else's house -- just make sure you have the username and password combination correct.

<3 Jessie M.

by nirvanaluver on 7/15/2008 12:45:52 PM

i have an innie

by minimew313 on 7/15/2008 12:28:56 PM

is it normal that when you use a tampon for the first time it burns a little?

by xxurockmysocksxx on 7/15/2008 12:12:26 PM