13 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

14 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

14 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

Innie!! Go Innies! Say I if you have one.

by Apple Pie on 7/15/2008 9:47:20 AM

Yea, I bet Pads feel like you're wearing A yacht or diaper!!

by Apple Pie on 7/15/2008 9:46:23 AM

Aww......y do they close the comments on sum of the blogs? I wanted to post sumthin on the flirt guide Frown

by hopeful on 7/15/2008 9:41:48 AM

my friend said they were comfy til u got in the water. Do u think that?
Also, I'm REALLY embarrassed to say this(u have no idea), but i dont think i cud put one in by myself. And I'm twelve soon 2 be 13.

by hopeful on 7/15/2008 9:33:27 AM

Mod is it possible 4 me to get strapthrote from my brother who has it and has a fever.

hey babes, its definately possible, he has touched a lot of the surfaces in your house that you have touched. Make sure you are constantly washing your hands and dont share anything with him. xoxo JANA

by littlemiss139 on 7/14/2008 8:39:34 PM

I'm an innie

by summerlovee93 on 7/14/2008 8:23:59 PM

NO AFFENSE 2 ANY1 WHO LIKES HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL BUT I THINK THAT ITS STUPID!

by Munchie on 7/14/2008 6:37:38 PM

I HAVE AN INNIEAND IM PROUD OF IT

by Munchie on 7/14/2008 6:30:28 PM

im an outtie.
i wanna get plastic surgry bad cuz i dont like wearing a bikini with my belly button.
jealous of innies.

by superhotincali on 7/14/2008 5:38:32 PM

*MOD* I heard that tanned skin is damaged skin. I have tanned skin. I wear sunscreen though! What mor can I do???

hey girlie, try upping your SPF and make sure youre reapplying every few hours. xoxo JANA

by cheygirl33 on 7/14/2008 5:01:57 PM

Start a 30-Day Challenge! Vow to pick an exercise routine and stick with it for a full 30 days. Trust us, you’ll love the emotional and physical results!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

High-heeled shoes are bad for your feet.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.