7 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

8 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...πŸ’• So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge…

8 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 πŸ‘ŽπŸ½

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

Innie!! Go Innies! Say I if you have one.

by Apple Pie on 7/15/2008 9:47:20 AM

Yea, I bet Pads feel like you're wearing A yacht or diaper!!

by Apple Pie on 7/15/2008 9:46:23 AM

Aww......y do they close the comments on sum of the blogs? I wanted to post sumthin on the flirt guide Frown

by hopeful on 7/15/2008 9:41:48 AM

my friend said they were comfy til u got in the water. Do u think that?
Also, I'm REALLY embarrassed to say this(u have no idea), but i dont think i cud put one in by myself. And I'm twelve soon 2 be 13.

by hopeful on 7/15/2008 9:33:27 AM

Mod is it possible 4 me to get strapthrote from my brother who has it and has a fever.

hey babes, its definately possible, he has touched a lot of the surfaces in your house that you have touched. Make sure you are constantly washing your hands and dont share anything with him. xoxo JANA

by littlemiss139 on 7/14/2008 8:39:34 PM

I'm an innie

by summerlovee93 on 7/14/2008 8:23:59 PM

NO AFFENSE 2 ANY1 WHO LIKES HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL BUT I THINK THAT ITS STUPID!

by Munchie on 7/14/2008 6:37:38 PM

I HAVE AN INNIEAND IM PROUD OF IT

by Munchie on 7/14/2008 6:30:28 PM

im an outtie.
i wanna get plastic surgry bad cuz i dont like wearing a bikini with my belly button.
jealous of innies.

by superhotincali on 7/14/2008 5:38:32 PM

*MOD* I heard that tanned skin is damaged skin. I have tanned skin. I wear sunscreen though! What mor can I do???

hey girlie, try upping your SPF and make sure youre reapplying every few hours. xoxo JANA

by cheygirl33 on 7/14/2008 5:01:57 PM

Avoid headaches from the spring pollen by drinking lots of water all day long.

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.