3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

5 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

i have an innie! my bff had such a big outtie like 2 inches she had to have the surgery when she was 5 now she has an innie

by blond.beauty on 7/14/2008 4:27:27 PM

*Mod*
I have a few scabs on my legs from mosquitoe bites. What are some ways I can get rid of them? They don't itch, thank god.

Hey girly! The best way to get rid of scabs is to not pick at them. --Sammi

by horseyluv on 7/14/2008 3:56:28 PM

Thanks Sammi

No prob girly! --Sammi

by Meg20 on 7/14/2008 3:37:27 PM

MOD- I have never won anything. EVER! I really want to, does entering a lot help? Answer Quick!

Entering more can't hurt! --Sammi

by Meg20 on 7/14/2008 3:36:25 PM

Well now i know ive always wondered about this topic

by gymnasticsgirl on 7/14/2008 3:05:05 PM

I have an innie/outie!!!

by alpal on 7/14/2008 1:27:02 PM

ummmm,.............. I have never won a single thing in the contests- i'm not sure i will be able to renew my subscription( but i hope i can) , and I really want to win. Does it help to enter alot? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girly! The more you enter, the more chances you have Smile --Sammi

by Meg20 on 7/14/2008 12:15:34 PM

up until i was about 6 or 7 i had an outie but now i have an innie...weird huh? i dont know how it happened

by CaR X3s HoCkEy on 7/14/2008 12:07:37 PM

i am getting blackheads and i never had any b4. i wash my face twice a day but i still get them. any ways 2 get rid of them?

by jojo thy clown on 7/14/2008 11:34:54 AM

MOD- When did you start wearing a real bra, how do you know if you need one, and how do you tell your mom?

Hey girly! Your mom is probably expecting you to ask her about wearing a bra soon anyway, so just ask her if she thinks you're ready. She will know where to go from there. --Sammi

by maxrocks on 7/14/2008 10:20:41 AM