1 HOURS AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

2 HOURS AGO Trade your backpack for a broomstick because now you can enroll at Hogwarts: http://t.co/e4PJAVWIJS

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

COMMENTS

Why do some people have innie belly buttons and others have outties?

Whether you sport an “innie” or “outtie” is determined at infancy. “Before birth, the umbilical cord is attached to the baby,” says plastic surgeon Dr...

i'm the only one in my school who has an outtie and i get made fun of.

by Fonzie95 on 10/28/2008 4:55:26 PM

hey,anyone here?

by hotdancer on 8/2/2008 9:01:11 PM

hey mod, i have little hairs around my belly button. they go in like a circle around it and i'm always afraid that when i wear a swimsuit that people will be able to see them. can i do anything about them?
thanks

They're normal, but if they really bother you, you could try trimming them.

by dancer_chick on 7/30/2008 11:42:08 PM

MOD
i got an email 3 weeks ago that said my profile is visible but it isnt! Can you tell me what is happening!

Hey girly! There might be a problem with the site on the computer you are using or there might be a problem with your profile. Try to edit it again and see if it shows up in a few days. --Sammi

by dancergirl2232 on 7/28/2008 11:41:04 AM

MOD
i got an email 3 weeks ago that said my profile is visible BUT IT ISNT! what gives?

by dancergirl2232 on 7/27/2008 9:43:21 PM

************ MOD***************
what are better pads or tampons?

by 12496 on 7/27/2008 12:58:43 PM

1. how old were you when you got your period?
2. what size bra do you wear?
3. were you the first or your last of your friends to get it?
4. how old was your mom when she got it?
5. are you a early bloomer or late?
6. if you got your period what day and where?

by 12496 on 7/27/2008 12:57:54 PM

MOD! hey i need help on something! i have this MASSIVE fear and i can not get over it! id rather not talk about it because its kinda personal! it just nags on me everyday and i just can not...stop freaking about it! it makes me really uncomfortable!
please tell me what i can do to stop being scared of it!!!! can u help me even tho i cant tell what it is? thanx!

by selenademiluvr4evr on 7/26/2008 1:08:21 PM

Samantha how old are you??

Hey girlie- Well, I'm not a teen  anymore but I'm not old enough to be your mom either... I am however old enough to be your mod! xoxo Samantha

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:36:26 PM

Cherrygirl- This is a problem. There is nothing wrong with your body. If you continue to feel this way, please talk to a parent, a school counselor or a docor! xoxo Samantha

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:30:31 PM

Thanks Mod maybe your right.

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:23:17 PM

MODD!!! right now i am on my third period and in my pad it isnt red its black! not brown but black! i know its disgusting. but is there something wrong with me? is it the way i have been eating or something?? please help me!!

Hey girl, it is probably so heavy and dark red that you THINK its black- however, I am not doctor so please ask your mom to take you to the gynocologist! good luck! xoxo Samantha

by cherrygirl13 on 7/23/2008 3:16:38 PM

INNIE'S ROCK!!!!!! So do outies though. I gotta say that my sister is reading this and she has an outie! PEACE OUT!!!

by Soccerchick427 on 7/23/2008 11:51:31 AM

***MOD***
yesterday i was over my friends' house and we were going swimming, so i used a tampon because i had my period. i used it for about 4 hours, then changed it. after about 3 hours, i started not feeling good, so i took the tampon out. then i felt crappy and got cramps. i thought these were only symptoms that came before you got your period. i am worried about TSS. I read that if you start to feel sick or have a fever, you could be at risk. i'm afraid that's me, even though i didn't have my tampon on too long and that it was pretty thin. but i'm still worried!!! sorry this is so long.

Hey Girl, dont worry, you can get cramps anytime during your period not just before! It doesnt sound like you had tss. *Cara T*

by chipofftheol'blockhead :] on 7/23/2008 8:49:16 AM

Penguinrok.......................................that's really not that good.even though that's what docs r trained to see.i would totally ask for a female

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 11:43:52 PM

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did n e 1 watch The Secret Life of the American Teenager???it was awesome!i just wish she'd tell someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 9:08:37 PM

Hi Jennygirl035,

first off is it a pool party your friend is having or a regular birthday party b/c that makes all the difference???

by southernbell21 on 7/22/2008 7:44:53 PM

Are the letters in bold type mods talking?

by echick637 on 7/22/2008 6:38:21 PM

i already knew.....not

by vipgirl202 on 7/22/2008 4:13:20 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
someone else already posted this question, but no one answered it, i have the same problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MOD MOD MOD please help!
Okay so I have quite a problem, possibly. Well I'm having a birthday party this Sunday. I'm really excited cuz all my friends can come, but i always get my period every 3 weeks exactly, and i'm supposed to get it on saturday, and it's always really heavy.......................
i don't know how to use a tampon and i'm scared to. i mean what if it isn't comfortable and i can't swim at my own party? what should i do?????
please please please please please please please
help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also my crush will be there with his friends.....
-leogal

Hey girl- of course you can swim with your period! If you can't figure out the whole tampon thing- talk with your mom or family doc- that's what they're there for! good luck! xooxox Samantha

by *Sporty*Chic*with*Sugar*on*Top* on 7/22/2008 4:11:30 PM

lol i was an outie then for some weird reason like last year i became n outtie weird huh?

by tinkgirly on 7/22/2008 3:59:17 PM

i have an innie but my bff doesn't

(random)

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 3:45:20 PM

*********************mod*************************
i'm gonna get some waxing strips...is nair a good brand or should i get like,sugar bear or something...i'm 12

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 3:44:40 PM

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+MOD/GIRLS+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
i'm thinking about getting tha clean and clear blackhead eraser...is it worth it???or is it a waste of money

by nirvanaluver on 7/22/2008 12:24:07 PM

high school musical is very stupid MUNCHIE

by nirvanaluver on 7/21/2008 7:16:20 PM

OMG! duckieboo101!!!!!!!duckieboo101!!! i'm like 125 lbs and going into the 6th grade and i'm 5'4" your perfectly fine chica!!!

by nirvanaluver on 7/21/2008 12:51:39 PM

thanks C:

by duckieboo101 on 7/21/2008 12:06:04 AM

***MOD***
i weigh 100 pounds, and i am only going into 8th grade (13 years old)!!! is this unhealthy? i've tried to eat less junk food but its hard...
what is the normal weight for my age?

it depends on your height. But sounds normal to me! Smile Laura

by duckieboo101 on 7/21/2008 12:03:45 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++thanx mod!!++++++++++++++++++++

by nirvanaluver on 7/20/2008 9:26:35 PM

++++++++++++++++++++++mod++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ i broke up with my 'bf' like a few weeks ago cuz he is 'in luv' with my bff (so dramatic).but i think i still have some really strong feelings for him.and when she tells me what he's been telling her it's what he told me (the inappropriate stuff...he didn't stay to me).when i listen to the song Outside by Staind it reminds me of him...(we were the punk rock/emo couple)...i know i shouldn't have feelings 4 him after whet he did to me but i do...what should i do????? ================mod------=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

First of all, your bff doesn't sound like a very good bff if she's dating your ex.  Secondly, you should try to find a new guy that cares about you! -lauren

by nirvanaluver on 7/20/2008 6:56:34 PM

That is so gross an outie, ewww! I was lucky to have an innie!

by krtierney737 on 7/19/2008 11:06:41 PM

mines kinda both. its mostly innie but you can see part of it like an outtie but then it like slopes down...idk its weird. lol

by soccerluvr12 on 7/17/2008 12:11:03 AM

•*•*•MOD•*•*•

It's like every other day, my boobs are totally lop - sided. I'm scared that they are noticable. Wat can I do to make them look more equal?

It's natural for one breast to be larger than the other, but you're usually the only person who can notice it. If necessary, you could always put a small insert into one cup of your bra to help even them out.

by smileygrl333 on 7/16/2008 8:45:04 AM

I still have a pedeatrition, and He is a man. I want a female. I was perfectly fine, until I had gotten some kind of chickenpox around my butt, and inbetween my legs, and I had to show him my barebutt, And I was embarresd, because I had started sprouting pubic hair (this was 2 or 3 years ago, and it was a different docter. I have a new one. still a man though). My parents takes me and my brother to him, because we get a discount there.( my dad is in the military)I don't know If there are any female doctors there. I want someone who went through what I go through. Not somene who had to learn about it in medical school. I'm embarresd to tell my mom, and escpecally my dad! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by penguinrok on 7/16/2008 1:26:56 AM

k i won't do that hollistercali! thanx...i was just bored

by nirvanaluver on 7/16/2008 12:10:31 AM

i have an innie omg some of you dont write comments you write novels!!

by polkado5 on 7/15/2008 11:36:04 PM

nirvanaluver NIRVANALUVER
DO NOT DO THAT THINGS IM NOT SURE IF IT COST MONEY BUT IT GIVES U A VIRUS...MY BFF DID IT AND IT SWEEPED MOST OF HER COMPUTER MEMORY

by hollistercali on 7/15/2008 8:08:10 PM

im an outie and all my bffs thinks its funny cuz their all innies and 1 of them said more people have innies than outies:] i like my outie!!!!!!

by shoeaddictionprob*HELP:] on 7/15/2008 8:05:50 PM

*******************mod******************************
******************************************************
when you do the thing on the computer to find out who's crushing on you,does it cost money...cuz i'm dying to find out

by nirvanaluver on 7/15/2008 7:11:12 PM

hey hopeful,
tampons are impossible to feel when ur in AND out of da water...thats why there so convientent, they are practically nonexistent and waterrproof. and trust me...it may take you a LOT of tries to get it but YOU WILL GET THE HANG OF IT. and when ya do youll be all wow idk why it was so hard :-0

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 6:54:48 PM

omg apple pie ya pads are like a yacht lol i switched to tampons right when i started thank gosh

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 6:51:24 PM

seriously dont be upset about ur belly button...its a stupid thing to hate...hey, dee*best? Amen!

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 5:53:55 PM

i dont think your belly button should matter i think you should love yourself for who you are!

by dee*best! on 7/15/2008 2:41:47 PM

i have an innie but everyone else in my family has an outie. weird right?

by barelyateen on 7/15/2008 2:13:58 PM

*******************mod******************************** ***************************************************** i really need some help! a few months ago i was in my 'Nirvana Stage' ....

Hey Girl, First off you need to get help asap, wether you realize it or not your family and friends love you and need you even tho you may not think it. There is always hot lines you can call (24 hours a day) or website to go to for help so you can stay anonymous. I really would tell your mom tho, I know you dont want to but she will do anything for you! Good LUCK!! Please hang in there!! *Cara T*

by nirvanaluver on 7/15/2008 1:37:22 PM

Holy crap someone on the 3rd or 4th page of comments is pregnant? And 12 years old?

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 1:29:22 PM

OK i can understand people being upset about their boobs or their hips or general figure - but to not like wearing a swimsuit because of your BELLY BUTTON? Like, jeez. Be happy your not deformed or disabled or something. I have and innie-outtie and I could care less about it...

by mozzarellastick9 on 7/15/2008 1:18:41 PM

****************mod**************************
please answer this question!
i have had to change my user name and password 3 times this year! like,every time i go on girls life at someone else's house,it won't let me login,and so when i get home,i have to sign up again,so i only had 2 e-mail addresses to type in and it said i can't duplicate them!so now if i win a prize,i won't get it!I'm really mad! what could the problem be!!?????
please help!!!
MOD!

There's no reason it shouldn't let you log in at someone else's house -- just make sure you have the username and password combination correct.

by nirvanaluver on 7/15/2008 12:45:52 PM

i have an innie

by minimew313 on 7/15/2008 12:28:56 PM

is it normal that when you use a tampon for the first time it burns a little?

by xxurockmysocksxx on 7/15/2008 12:12:26 PM

Innie!! Go Innies! Say I if you have one.

by Apple Pie on 7/15/2008 9:47:20 AM

Yea, I bet Pads feel like you're wearing A yacht or diaper!!

by Apple Pie on 7/15/2008 9:46:23 AM

Aww......y do they close the comments on sum of the blogs? I wanted to post sumthin on the flirt guide Frown

by hopeful on 7/15/2008 9:41:48 AM

my friend said they were comfy til u got in the water. Do u think that?
Also, I'm REALLY embarrassed to say this(u have no idea), but i dont think i cud put one in by myself. And I'm twelve soon 2 be 13.

by hopeful on 7/15/2008 9:33:27 AM

Mod is it possible 4 me to get strapthrote from my brother who has it and has a fever.

hey babes, its definately possible, he has touched a lot of the surfaces in your house that you have touched. Make sure you are constantly washing your hands and dont share anything with him. xoxo JANA

by littlemiss139 on 7/14/2008 8:39:34 PM

I'm an innie

by summerlovee93 on 7/14/2008 8:23:59 PM

NO AFFENSE 2 ANY1 WHO LIKES HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL BUT I THINK THAT ITS STUPID!

by Munchie on 7/14/2008 6:37:38 PM

I HAVE AN INNIEAND IM PROUD OF IT

by Munchie on 7/14/2008 6:30:28 PM

im an outtie.
i wanna get plastic surgry bad cuz i dont like wearing a bikini with my belly button.
jealous of innies.

by superhotincali on 7/14/2008 5:38:32 PM

*MOD* I heard that tanned skin is damaged skin. I have tanned skin. I wear sunscreen though! What mor can I do???

hey girlie, try upping your SPF and make sure youre reapplying every few hours. xoxo JANA

by cheygirl33 on 7/14/2008 5:01:57 PM

i have an innie! my bff had such a big outtie like 2 inches she had to have the surgery when she was 5 now she has an innie

by blond.beauty on 7/14/2008 4:27:27 PM

*Mod*
I have a few scabs on my legs from mosquitoe bites. What are some ways I can get rid of them? They don't itch, thank god.

Hey girly! The best way to get rid of scabs is to not pick at them. --Sammi

by horseyluv on 7/14/2008 3:56:28 PM

Thanks Sammi

No prob girly! --Sammi

by Meg20 on 7/14/2008 3:37:27 PM

MOD- I have never won anything. EVER! I really want to, does entering a lot help? Answer Quick!

Entering more can't hurt! --Sammi

by Meg20 on 7/14/2008 3:36:25 PM

Well now i know ive always wondered about this topic

by gymnasticsgirl on 7/14/2008 3:05:05 PM

I have an innie/outie!!!

by alpal on 7/14/2008 1:27:02 PM

ummmm,.............. I have never won a single thing in the contests- i'm not sure i will be able to renew my subscription( but i hope i can) , and I really want to win. Does it help to enter alot? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girly! The more you enter, the more chances you have Smile --Sammi

by Meg20 on 7/14/2008 12:15:34 PM

up until i was about 6 or 7 i had an outie but now i have an innie...weird huh? i dont know how it happened

by CaR X3s HoCkEy on 7/14/2008 12:07:37 PM

i am getting blackheads and i never had any b4. i wash my face twice a day but i still get them. any ways 2 get rid of them?

by jojo thy clown on 7/14/2008 11:34:54 AM

MOD- When did you start wearing a real bra, how do you know if you need one, and how do you tell your mom?

Hey girly! Your mom is probably expecting you to ask her about wearing a bra soon anyway, so just ask her if she thinks you're ready. She will know where to go from there. --Sammi

by maxrocks on 7/14/2008 10:20:41 AM

I have an innie belly button also.

by popstar11 on 7/14/2008 9:29:18 AM

MOD
How can you tell if you have a yeast infection? Cause i think i have one. And if i have one, what should i do?

Hey girly! If you are very itchy and red, I would ask your mom to take you to a doctor. Yeast infections are very easy to treat and your doctor will give you a cream or somethng to make it go away. --Sammi

by Sugar&Spice on 7/14/2008 3:21:03 AM

MOD
this may sound weird but i cant use tampons!! i have had my period for almost three years and i just cant use them! i've tried so so so much but i cant get them in. i follow the directions on the box and i've asked my mom for advice and stuff but i cant get them in. i've gotten really close (like a little more than half way in) but then it gets stuck and hurts. i cant pull it out or push it in more. it would be WAY easier to use tampons than pads and i really want to but i cant get them to work! HELP!!!

Hey girly! It's completely normal to have problems like this. Just don't give up! Sometimes, if you pull it out or put it in when your flow isn't heavy enough, it can hurt, so don't wait until the fourth or fifth day of your cycle to try again. You'll get it! --Sammi

by tahitisweetie on 7/14/2008 1:11:32 AM

i have an outtie belly button and sometimes im embarrassed because you can see my belly button poking through my shirt...ugh.

by rebeta269 on 7/13/2008 10:15:25 PM

*****MOD***** wow this question is embaressin but i need it 2 be answered... i wanna use tampons but im umm not sure where it goes. im afraid ill put in in the wrong spot........ please help if u can

Every box of tampons comes with a set of insertion instructions, so no worries there! Also, there's only one place it can go so don't worry about putting in the wrong spot Smile

Alli

by heartsxoxhugs on 7/13/2008 8:36:15 PM

AAAwwwwwwww... nobdy to tlk to! Frown

by newmoon on 7/13/2008 8:30:11 PM

hey, anyone there? Smile

by newmoon on 7/13/2008 8:28:02 PM

innies rock! Whoooo! Smile

by newmoon on 7/13/2008 8:25:52 PM

n/m lol....thx 4 ur help!!
♥♥♥

by bluexoxsplash15 on 7/13/2008 7:54:40 PM

thx..do u kno wen bod squad will have a new topic/ question? thxthxthx!
♥♥♥

by bluexoxsplash15 on 7/13/2008 7:48:02 PM

MOD---- when do the columns on like Advice and GL get updated??? like the question for bod squad and dear carol...is it once a week on a certain day?? ive asked a couple times on diff threads and so far no exact answer and im guessin ur really the only one who would kno.. thx ♥♥♥

New things are being added to the site daily. As for an exact schedule, I'm not sure if one exists...

Alli

by bluexoxsplash15 on 7/13/2008 7:44:35 PM

How do I tell my mom I need I bra, I am so embarassed about it.

by maxrocks on 7/13/2008 7:01:32 PM

outtie Smile

by DolphinLover21 on 7/13/2008 5:55:23 PM

musicmavenesse- i have hair on my upper lip too and it sucks. what i do is get it waxed cuz its already blonde but its just long and ew.

by ♥elphie♥ on 7/13/2008 5:40:44 PM

swimchickhottie~ some things 2 help with cramps r: take some ibprophin, rub icy hot on ur stomach or wherever ur cramps r(it's smells bad but works good), lay down with a heating pad, or take a hot bath or shower. hope this helps! if it continues see a doc!

by calichic on 7/13/2008 2:15:40 PM

~MOD~
i went 2 my doc a few weeks ago, cause i haven't had a period in 8 months. he just said it was normal and i probably was just not ovulating. i've had my period for like 3 years, is that really normal for it 2 be completely regular for over 2 years then just stop? does this mean i don't have 2 worry about getting pregnant? btw i did get tested and it was negative. please help!!!

by surfergirl101 on 7/13/2008 1:52:14 PM

MOD---

my mom says that if i wear a tighter bra now, my boobs won't be as saggy when i'm older. is this true? thanks a bunch : P

by p 0 0 h b e a r x on 7/13/2008 11:07:47 AM

i have a half and half

by sophia13 on 7/13/2008 10:14:12 AM

***MOD!!! plz help!!

wat can i do about really bad cramps? it hurts so bad i wanna puke!!

by swim_chick_hottie on 7/12/2008 9:35:59 PM

i have an innie belly botton

by joanne on 7/12/2008 5:36:08 PM

outie 4 me..!!

by bluexoxsplash15 on 7/12/2008 4:10:07 PM

hey mods!! i have a sitch.... im a redhead...so when i go out in the sun...i hafta cake on the sunscreen...but then i break out..lyke mega bad. But when i try 2 tan and cake on the SPF...i get these blotches all over and i never get an even tan....is there any way i can tan without breaking out or looking lyke a lobster?? much appreciated!!! thx...savvy

Use a really strong sunscreen and on your face use an oil-free sunscreen so you don't break out. -lauren

by I <3 The JoBros on 7/12/2008 3:52:23 PM

mod- how long does it take to have a comment posted? just curious..

by bluexoxsplash15 on 7/12/2008 12:38:22 PM

I have an innie

by Hunter on 7/12/2008 12:25:27 PM

***MOD***
i was just wondering- is there a certain time/ day in the week when yall update the questions on the Advice, GirlTalk, ect.. columns??

by bluexoxsplash15 on 7/12/2008 12:12:06 PM

Wats a Innie/outie ?? LOL Tong I have an innie

by janet_colorsNsparkles on 7/12/2008 10:01:32 AM

I can't stand the taste of water. Wierd right? Once I had to drink this entire thing of water cause I was gettin dehidrated. I ALMOST THREW UP!!! When I was in elm., the classrooms had water coolers with purified water. I got used to it. Im going into middle school, And they don't. And It is summer, so It is really hot, And I like to take bike rides and walks with my friends, and I live in the south, so take summer heat anywhere else, and multiply it by 50. Thats what I live in. HELP

Hey Girl, they actually sell these little flavor packets that you can put in your water to make it taste like lemon, strawberry, etc. And they're totally healthy too! *Cara T*

by penguinrok on 7/12/2008 9:59:27 AM

MOD OR ANYONE**
I just became a member the other day and i was wondering how you check the winners list. Where is it located? I feel stupid asking this but I'm still new to this site. thanks.

by JusSt SmiLe xo on 7/12/2008 9:53:57 AM

laneybug24,
Iv heard of Jacks Mannaquien. Dont they sing Dark Blue?

by MusicIsMyLifeB&J_74 on 7/12/2008 9:50:36 AM

Haha, I'm actually half innie half outie. Weird, right?

by E4ever on 7/11/2008 8:56:32 PM

innie

by sacha250 on 7/11/2008 7:27:18 PM

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, this is an overly weird question, but its been bothering me 4eva`. kk, well i have this thing where im facinated by pregnancy. i cant control it, but i also have these daydream thingies thinking i am. which, in my case, is pretty imposysible concidering im a virgin. but, i have weird dreams where i am, too. and sometimes i will actully think i am, and this is when i am wide awake in the day. and i kinda do want to be. the weird part is, I HAVE NO CLUE WHY!! its always been like this ever since i was small. what is going on with me? or am i just mc with ths all?? thnxs yas!! and es, i am aware tht i am crazy and ths has nothing to do with belly buttons

Hey Girl- Maybe you should try volunteering at a daycare center or babysitting. Once you see what hard work it is to care for kids, maybe you'll stop wanting to be a mom so badly. It is natural to think about being pregnant sometimes- but if the thoughts get too much to handle- try talking to an adult about it. xoxo Samantha

by ieatedchocolate on 7/11/2008 2:39:45 PM

oh and mod? How can you get over the fear of putting contacts in your eyes? I mean, I want contacts because I'm tired of glasses and I'm on the only one on the dance team to use glasses, everyone else is using contacts. There is no peer pressure and all making me want contacts but I really want contacts so I don't have to worry about glasses that much. I've tried putting them in one time (one a day ones at a glasses store) but it was just too creepy to put them in. I even get scared when I need eye drops! Is there a way to calm down and put the contacts in? Oh, and also I have astigmatism (sp?) and those contacts are suppose to be really flexible. Please help!

by kid4cat on 7/11/2008 12:08:06 PM

hey mod? I know that sammi isn't modding but can you take a message? Tell sammi that I said Thank you. I was going through some very hard times with my friend and she helped me out. Thanks!

by kid4cat on 7/11/2008 11:56:15 AM

This is really gross and weird but fasinating at the same time:
my dad said when he was a kid that he was an outty but now he's an inny. He said that when you get chubbyer your belly button goes in but when a women is pregnant her belly button flips out even if she is an inny... oh sory is that tmi?
I personaly think that it's kinda funny!! ;)

by bonana_fofana6 on 7/11/2008 11:51:40 AM

I'm and innie. Alot of people I no who r outies are like selfcancios of there belly button what's up whith that??? like my friend and I were at the pool the other day and I was wering a two peice and she was whering a one peice and she was like, "u r sooooo lucky that you can were a bikini!" and I was wondering what she was talking about cuz she is slimer than I am when I asked her what she ment she told me houw her outty belly button was sooo ugly. no one even pays attintion to people's belly bottons I mean unless they have a huge navel ring hangin down there! Seriosly why do you care if your an inny of and outty???

by bonana_fofana6 on 7/11/2008 11:48:07 AM

INNIE!!!!!!!!!! ;-P

by Dazzle_girl96 on 7/11/2008 11:17:38 AM

MOD, please answer this when you have time!
I am tired of not swimming or going to the beach because i have my period, but i'm really scared that i might get tss if i use a tampon!

by GymnastDancer on 7/11/2008 2:08:19 AM

i have an innie and needless to say i think they're cuter!!!! haha

by shopper_babe on 7/10/2008 11:44:25 PM

INNIE!! I'm proud. Outie pplz just look weird. :-*

by Smileygrl333 on 7/10/2008 10:31:37 PM

***MOD
ok so i really like this guy and he liked me but we said that we should go out when school starts or he gets back from visiting his fam in texas. but know he no longer likes me. he like thins other chick! but the problem is i still like him!! AHHH! and i hear he might be kinda a playa too!!! what do i do?!?!?!? i super duper like him.

by kee on 7/10/2008 10:28:32 PM

urgh. i dont like having an innie .. when i wear just a tank with my bra, it shows along with my ribcage!! and im not even skinny!! annoying, much ..

ROXY

by hello.my.name.is.FUTURE.ROCK.STAR on 7/10/2008 10:24:31 PM

i has a innie! Tong

by iluvbleach01 on 7/10/2008 10:22:23 PM

kinda weird that ppl would get surgery on their belly button....Laughing

by iluvbleach01 on 7/10/2008 10:21:57 PM

u guys know the song "7 things" by Miley Cyrus? well me and this one guy are just like that weird huh?

by dancergirl2232 on 7/10/2008 10:05:17 PM

HA HA! I've always wondered about this. I have the most inward innie I've ever seen, you can't even see the bottom! My friends get totally wierded out when they see me in a bathing suit...

by broadwaybabe on 7/10/2008 10:05:13 PM

smileygirl513...i have the SAME prob. except he came in the middle of the year. *do do do do do do do do* haha jk.
i gots an innie. my daddy had a hernia (sp?)
and he had an outie and he had surgery (for the hernia) and he had an innie after the surgery...wierd!

by live*laugh*love and totally have fun!! on 7/10/2008 8:23:32 PM

****MOD**** i always feel awkward talking to mi mom or sis about wats goin on in mi life. i want to sometimes but its just to awkward i usually talk to mi friends or write in mi journal about it. is this normal. And i have 1 other Question: 1 a couple months ago i had a sorta bf who sorta broke up wit me cause he liked mi bff. now whenever i listin to behind these hazel eyes or since u been gone i cant help but think about him. i'm over him but it still kinda hurts cause he didnt even want me 2 find out but mi friend told me anyway. I just wanted to know if its normal to already have a crush on a guy even thou i just had a guy i really liked? and if mi bff told me that mi bf liked her. mean of her or could she have just been warning me???? i dont think she wanted to hurt me but idk im soooooooooooooooooooooo confused. I HATE MIDDLE SCHOOL its like some sorta soap oprea or something!!!!!!!!!

hey babes, practice makes perfect. I didnt really talk to my mom about stuff until my 20s. The more you talk the easier it becomes. As for your other question, its fine if you have a crush, your ex has clearly moved onto other people. xoxo JANA

by cookingirl490 on 7/10/2008 8:03:18 PM

im an inni!!i dont kno any outis tho.

by gymnastnikki on 7/10/2008 6:43:26 PM

I have an innie. Smile

by FabulousGirl101 on 7/10/2008 6:40:38 PM

None of my comments are showing up and I posted them like 20-30 minutes ago.......Frown.......

*pixie*

by *pixie* on 7/10/2008 6:05:48 PM

Hey mod, I am 12 yrs old and im preggo!!!! What do i do??????? How Do i tell my parents? Im not getting the "alternative"!!! People in my school already think im a HOoker minus the oker!!

Hey babes, the first thing you need to do is get a pregnancy test. Go to a clinic and get checked out. You can either bring your mother or wait for the results. If you arent pregnant then its nothing to worry about, if you ARE then you can easily have a person from the clinic set up a meeting with your parents and sit with you when you tell them. xoxo JANA

by 12andpreggo on 7/10/2008 6:00:48 PM

I have an innie

by emilymie8 on 7/10/2008 5:47:25 PM

My BFF's are the GREATEST!
When I got a new one the other welcomed her into the group and gave her a chance. Now we are all inseperable. I just wanted to give them a shout out. Thanks so much guys!

by emilymie8 on 7/10/2008 5:46:28 PM

Hey hawknelsonx3 I love that band...I've seen them live!

*pixie*

by *pixie* on 7/10/2008 5:36:51 PM

Hey I'll look you guys up on neopets then..Smile......hey is anyone on...cuz I'm like CRAZY bord!!!

*pixie*

by *pixie* on 7/10/2008 5:33:29 PM

Mod

I asked about having hair on my belly thanks to my dad and my bakini-phobia. It's not the hair below my belly that i'm worried about. it's the hair ON my belly...

FunnyBunny

by funnybunny on 7/10/2008 5:20:42 PM

I've always wondered bout that too. I have in innie. =]

by Star-Daze on 7/10/2008 5:17:14 PM

my belly button is half innie half outtie. LOL

by jbfan4ever on 7/10/2008 4:29:56 PM

MOD
thanks soso much Callie! And BTW the Wave is AMAZING! my skin has NEVER been so smooth and soft!!!!!!!!!! Ya so TTYL
xoxo
dancergirl2232

by dancergirl2232 on 7/10/2008 4:21:13 PM

I have a friend and hers is like an innie and an oughtie. its differemt

by pianodrummagirl on 7/10/2008 3:17:13 PM

how old do you have to be to be a mod? Maybe when I go to college (in 5 years), I could do it as I side job? Like weekends or something? Is that possible?

by alysonstoner on 7/10/2008 3:03:09 PM

hawknelson, i have neopets too! (:

by xhellobeautifulx on 7/10/2008 2:40:23 PM

Mod, I'm supposed to get my period soon, but I'm going to camp next week. I don't want my whole week to be ruined but I'm sooo scared to use a tampon. Do you have any ideas?

Hey babes, you need to learn how to use one.  Practice makes perfect. xoxo JANA

by xhellobeautifulx on 7/10/2008 2:23:36 PM

hey *pixie*!!
i have a neopets account!
ohsnapxitsemily

by hawknelsonx3 on 7/10/2008 1:57:35 PM

MOds! Please help
This sorta has to do with belly buttons... more with bellys though.... I don't like my stomach cuz it's got hair on it (Thanks dad...) so I don't wear anything that would show my stomach. I think bakinis (however you spell it) are sooo cute but I just don't like wearing them. Most of the time they are to skimpy and show EVERYTHING. How can I get over my bakini-phobia?
:razz: FunnyBunny :razz:

Hey Girl, a lot of girls have hair on their bellies (like right below your belly button?) so I recommend either shaving it or waxing it. Shaving is waaay less painful and lasts for a few days so it's not even that much of a hassle. Or you can use a product like Nair that dissolves that hair. You'll be bikini ready in no time! ~Callie

by FunnyBunny on 7/10/2008 12:33:49 PM

MOD
i am sorry to ask again but is the Neutrigena Wave a good product? I am going to the store and i need to know to make sure its not a waste of money THANKS BYEBYEBYEBYE

Hey Girl, I've never used it before so I can't give first hand advice. It supposed to deep clean so if you wear make up on your face or are outside a lot and get dirty/sweat a lot during the day then it might be a good investment. Remeber, you have to continue to but refills pads that have the actual cleanser on them and you might only get one use per pad so that's something to think about, too.  ~Callie

by dancergirl2232 on 7/10/2008 12:32:24 PM

MOD
how do i talk to my mom and/or big sis about whats going on in my life? I always feel awkward and embarrased. I know they went thru EVERYTHING I am going thru but it just doesnt help me at ALL!!!! My sis is 8 years older than me and in college. I am scared they will get mad at me or be annoyed. My sis tells me alot but i just cant do the same! How can i talk to them about boys and stuff like that? Please and thank you for ansering. TTYL

Hey Girl, if you already ask your mom and sister about their experiences but it doesn't help you maybe you should be more specific and ask for advice about things that are going on in YOUR life. They won't get annoyed, esp you mom, they'll just be happy your talking to them about your life instead of not talking about anything at all.  ~Callie

by dancergirl2232 on 7/10/2008 12:13:22 PM

innie!;)

by akatherine on 7/10/2008 11:48:18 AM

thank you Callie!!!

by kigh9 on 7/10/2008 10:56:19 AM

can you delete your account?

by xxurockmysocksxx on 7/10/2008 10:46:12 AM

*** MOD***!!!!!!
Help me i'm almost 13 and i have my period i am going to the beach monday 4 a vaca and i know my period wont be over then and i never used a tampon and my mom bought me some and told me to try them b4 i go on vacation like 10 min ago i tried to put one in i couldnt get it in all the way and it hurt really bad!! does it hurt when u r trying to put it in or am i totally doing it wrong???? Help me i need to get one in so i know how to use one for vacation!!! MOD help!!!

Don't worry, sometimes it can be super uncomfortable to use a tampon for the first time. It'll prob take you a couple tries to get it right and even when you get it in, it's still a weird feeling at first. Try using tampons with plastic applicators so it's a smoother material than cardboard (if you're not doing that already). Read the directions again. Not to get too graphic, but you might be trying to put it in straight up when you need to angle it a little bit back to go in right. Take a deep breath and relax and try again later tonight or tomorrow.  ~Callie

by kigh9 on 7/10/2008 10:39:19 AM

I'm an innie, everyone in my family accept my dad does too. Family with innnies me, mom,Gary bro, Bryan bro,then there's my dad outtie.

by littlemiss139 on 7/10/2008 10:16:51 AM

***MOD***
I shave every five days or so.Is that good or should I wait longer?Somebody told me that it was bad...what I'm doing.

Hey girl, it's not bad as long as you change your razor when it gets too dull (every 5 or 6 shaves, I think) and always use shaving cream/gel. Some girls shave their legs everyday so def don't worry about shaving every 5 days.  ~Callie

by Sweet_and_Fragile on 7/10/2008 9:29:31 AM

Why does it matter if you get first comment???? BTW I'm an innie

by pinkddancer1008 on 7/10/2008 8:30:51 AM

i know this has nothing to do with belly buttons but im reall worrried about it. i was suppose to have my period like 25 days ago and i still havn't had mine. im not really use to having periods and have only had 1 once. im worried!!!! is it normall to not have your period on your due date ???? does it mean that there is something wrong with me. please and thankyou x

Some girls don't get regular periods for a year or more after they get it for the first time. Nothing is wrong with you and even when your period does get 'regular' it might come a day late or early, the body can just be weird sometimes.  ~Callie

by cheekymonkey on 7/10/2008 3:45:12 AM

***MOD!!*** help!!!!so i liked this guy 4 like a week and he asked me out. he is going into 8th wile im going into high slk. he is rly nice but rly inmature. i used to rly like him but i dont know any more . i have only seen him 3 times in 3 weeks. i rly dont want to have this going on all summer. i dont rly want a bf butttt he rly likes me and he is sooo sweet i dont know how to say that i dont rly like him in that way anymore... plz help!!

Hey Girl, you really need to break things off with this boy because neither of you deserve to be stuck in a dead-end relationship. You don't really wanna be in it and he likes you way more than you like him. Just tell him that since you guys don't get to see each other that much you wanna just be friends. Also, high school and middle school are very diff environments and since girls mature way faster than boys you're def ahead of him in maturity.  ~Callie

by nicky272 on 7/10/2008 12:54:59 AM

hey mod..im really scared i have a yeast infection..i have this gross lookin pimple looking thing "down there" and its always itchy....do u know what it is?? should i tell my mom??

Hey girl, if it doesn't go away after about a week you should prob tell your mom just so you can get it checked out to make sure nothing is wrong. It could be an ingrown hair, which are red painful/itchy bumps that kinda look like pimples. Use an exfoliator to get rid of the dead skin around it, which often causes ingrown hairs. You can also put a warm wash cloth over it to open the pores and loosen the ingrown hair.  ~Callie

by soccer.chick18 on 7/10/2008 12:34:34 AM

MOD!!

Me and my friend are having a sleepover right now and we need some quiet ideas we got fashion show down but i dont have makeup so... ??? HELP

Sorry we weren't on last night to answer, but at your next sleep over, fun quiet games are pictionary or charades, and you can do fave TV shows as the things you have to guess. Also board games are always fun without getting too noisy or just doing Q&A games, like would you rather where you give 2 options and everyone has to choose which one they would rather do.  ~Callie

by jenny on 7/10/2008 12:18:12 AM

Thank you so much! I will try it and it means a lot for this advice.

by katiekinz89 on 7/9/2008 11:38:02 PM

outtie, I'm the only one of my friends and they make fun of me . ):

by laurrennx14 on 7/9/2008 11:36:21 PM

********MOD********* BTW, I'm an innie lol.
Anyways, today I just got my period. I have had it for a year and always wore pads. My brother came to visit with his friends for 10 days and they are going to be in the pool basically all the time! They are actually going in tonight! I really want to, but I'm so scared to use a tampon! I never did, and my mom said if I really want to I could, but I'm afraid it will hurt! I'm only 13 and never used one, do you think it would hurt? Should I do it? And yes, I do know you can only have one on for 4 hours.

It shouldn't really hurt. It may feel slightly uncomfortable when you first insert it because you're not used to it, but eventually it'll be like no big deal. Try the lite versions first because they're smaller. There are instructions in the box with pictures, so use them to help you out. If you're comfortable, go for it! No reason you should have to miss out on all the fun just because you have your period!

by katiekinz89 on 7/9/2008 11:29:18 PM

~MOD~ Smile
Do you know any cute ways to put your hair up and have it not touch your back? my hair is shoulder lenth. THX!

~strawberry12

A bun... pig tail braids... ponytail...

by strawberry12 on 7/9/2008 11:17:56 PM

I HAVE AN INNIE

by annie may on 7/9/2008 11:16:26 PM

MOD---MOD---MOD---
I have another question, sorry it's just really hard to talk to my mom about this kinda stuff cuz she just laughs and says "well you don't need to know about it yet"...which I do cuz I'm 14 (almost 15) and I've been on my period for about 4 1/2 years...(she knows that too!) Anyways my question is how come some girl's periods don't regulate? Cuz my period has regulated (after about the 1st year) but my friend has been on here's for about idk 3 or 4 years (she's 16 almost 17) and her perios are really ereugular!
*pixie*

I'm not really sure why. Sometimes it's a horomone imbalance. Sometimes it's diet or stress. Sometimes there's no real good reason that we really know of, you know? Each body is made differently and thus works differently.

by *pixie* on 7/9/2008 10:59:58 PM

I have an innie!

by bananie95 on 7/9/2008 10:58:38 PM

o btw the middle school survival books are totally not like middle school in real life!! There isn't really one small group of girls that are popular and everyone wants to be them. There are a lot of people that would consider themselves popular at my school though. But popularity is in the eye of the beholder, and I think that it just has to do with having a lot of awesome friends!

by tigercutie3 on 7/9/2008 10:54:33 PM

Why would someone go to the trouble of getting a cosmetic procedure to turn an outie into an innie? That just seems like a waste of time and probably money.

by tigercutie3 on 7/9/2008 10:50:51 PM

ya that helped...thanks...I mean now I know I'm normal and not some kind of alin or something..lol

*pixie*

by *pixie* on 7/9/2008 10:44:15 PM

CAN YOU HELP ME???
hey does anyone here have an umm...(sadly) a neopets account? cuz I was woundering if the games were working for everyone else cuz they're not working for me....(I know it sad I have a neopets account...but I like that games...)

*pixie*

by *pixie* on 7/9/2008 10:31:29 PM

MODDDDD-----------MODDDDDD-----MODDDD (werid question...but still)
I have a question...soo does everyone have that extra pices of skin "down there"????
*pixie*

I'm not sure what you're referring to -- you may mean the outer labia or clitoris. Check out the diagram on KidsHealth.org -- it may help you understand a little better about what's down there. If you're ever concerned about whether or not you're normal, discuss it with your doctor. They have seen and heard it all, so there's no need to be embarrassed with them.

by *pixie* on 7/9/2008 10:25:14 PM

nvr mind i g2g

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 10:25:08 PM

yuck

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 10:20:19 PM

aww sry bout ur period. omg im getin my wisdom teeth taken out 2morrow! im gonna b in such a bad mood! ill be in pain AND on my period!

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 10:20:03 PM

hay im stil on if ya wanna chat!!

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 10:09:40 PM

MOD!
i have a majorrr prblem. this kid likes me, but only for my bod. he texts me all the time telling me i looked good in my bikini or that i have a nice butt. but i like his really good friend, and his friend likes me back a little, but not as much as the first guy. should i give the first guy a chance to get to know my personality or try and get to know his friend?? thanksss! Smile

I would try to get to know his friend. This guy sounds like a perv! lol

by soccerhottie45 on 7/9/2008 10:06:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD OR GIRLS!!!!!!!!
has any1 ever gotten their wisdom teeth taken out?? cuz im getin mine out tomorow and i dont no wat to expect. ack!

I haven't gotten mine out (according to my xrays, I might be lucky enough to not have any!) -- but good luck! You'll either get a local anesthetic (needle in your gums to numb your jaw) or general anesthesia (gas that puts you to sleep -- but some people feel sick and groggy from this when they wake up so while it's scary, it might be better to opt for the local and stay awake if you have the option). Make sure you follow your dentist's directions and don't suck on any straws or anything for a few hours after because the pressure of sucking can cause bleeding.

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 9:55:29 PM

larkibabi-
lol, well, that's kinda soon, but whatever, we have like ten minutes.
I just got all depressed again. but not really. it'll go away soon. probably. (if u hadn't guessed, my mood is all messed up cuz of my period too, which is weird, cuz yesterday was the last day of it.)

by M... on 7/9/2008 9:52:06 PM

I told my mom about this ?and we did a survey for my fam and everyone accept my dad has innies.go figure something with da genes

by littlemiss139 on 7/9/2008 9:51:36 PM

ha, I guess my first comment did go up, lol.

puppylover10-
my mom has been wearing tampons forever (not literally) and she never told me that. but I don't really care if it will. I hate wearing pads. even the thin ones make me feel like I'm in a diaper.

by M... on 7/9/2008 9:49:07 PM

hay M...!!!!!
wat up?! im on til ten! (cuz thats when my mom kicks me off)

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 9:48:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is a puberty ? so plz answerer. O.k so do all girls have discharge before their period because i should start soon but i don't know if I've been having clear discharge.Don't say i should ask my mom.

Pretty much all girls will have discharge for a little while leading up to their first period. You'll know it when you have it -- there will be kind of gooey whitish clear stuff on your underwear.

by littlemiss139 on 7/9/2008 9:47:45 PM

o no i got a tummyache

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 9:47:09 PM

my mom says its not good for you to wear tampons no matter how old you are and it makes you soar in that area after years of using it!!!!!! omg

by puppylover10 on 7/9/2008 9:42:37 PM

larkibabi-
I have no idea if the comment I just posted went up, so if not, I just asked if u were still on.
wanna chat?

by M... on 7/9/2008 9:39:56 PM

♥i used to have an outtie but now i have ani innie lol

by puppylover10 on 7/9/2008 9:39:52 PM

larkibabi-
r u still here?
wanna chat?

by M... on 7/9/2008 9:38:12 PM

tahaa get surgery to move your outie in? haha.
i have an in betweenie
cause the little "button" part isnt hanging out but its not all the way in with a black hole around it.
its right in the middle, where you can see the button, but its not hanging out

by smartiepants on 7/9/2008 9:33:03 PM

uh o. i just ate a whole choco bar...and that is NOT good. im tryin 2 LOSE weight not GAIN it. uggggghhhhh....well, at least i dont have anymore candy...

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 9:31:27 PM

ya im like crying rite now. my dad threw away my juice and my brother doesnt wanna watch supernanny with me so i moved 2 my parents room and my dad kicked me out cuz he wants 2 go to bed!! waaaa!! i no its no big deal but i am seriously pms-ing rite now so im super emotional.
Smile im eating a chocolate bar 2 make me feel beter

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 9:21:48 PM

musicmavenesse -- I had the exact same problem! What I did was bleach it -- I used Sally Hansens Bleach Cream. It really worked! You have to bleach once every 2 weeks or so. Good luck! xoxo Smile

by ShopperSoccerGurl on 7/9/2008 9:05:14 PM

Mod
How to I start the conversation about my period..it's sorta random just to say.."Mom I got my period what now?!" Any starter tips?

Maybe, "Mom, I think I got I my period... how do I know?" She'll take it from there.

by ~*~CoUrTnEy~*~ on 7/9/2008 9:04:53 PM

I am an innie! ya, EVERY1 in my fam is an innie even my rents!!! ya so whats new every1 i am lLIKE SO BBBBOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya ok so peace out home skillets!!!!! (BTW i think outies are cute too)

by dancergirl2232 on 7/9/2008 9:02:18 PM

Mod I read that when you get your peroid it can be rusty color, red, or dark brown...I've had discharge for two years, I think I've had two cramps but I'm not sure...And my breats started devoloping one and a half years ago...Now I've been getting brown stuff in my underwear daily...Do you think it could be my period..I don't want to say anything in case its not and just discharge..plus I'm goin to a week long bible camp and they have an island with no plumpng (outhouse) and no electicity...How am I supposed to know when to change my tampon (thinking ahaid in case its my period) with no time?! Please help I'm leaving for cmap in two weeks from this sunday

hey girl! it sounds like ya got your period, so ya gotta have a chat with mom! she should be able to help ya get prepared for camp!! XOXO Aubrey

by ~*~CoUrTnEy~*~ on 7/9/2008 9:00:22 PM

i think outies are cute!

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 8:49:38 PM

ummm... theres nothing wrong with having an outie right? do some people think its ugly?!

by puzzlepeace on 7/9/2008 8:47:13 PM

I have an outie!

by makann40 on 7/9/2008 8:41:05 PM

innie / outtie. pretty darn cool ! ahehehe. aaaaahehehe. AAAAAAAAhehehehe. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAheheheheh. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHehehehe!

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH !

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH !

by xokatee on 7/9/2008 8:40:44 PM

MOD thanks SO much Aubrey I appreciate it!!!!!! you guys are hardworking and everyone at GL knows it! so thanks!

thanks girl!!! anything for you guys =) XOXO Aubrey

by dancergirl2232 on 7/9/2008 8:36:26 PM

i have an innie!!!  PS - What does mod mean?

hey girl! it's short for moderator, cause we moderate (or read thru) the comments!! XOXO Aubrey

by Nicole305 on 7/9/2008 8:16:54 PM

~*~*~*MOD*~*~*~
I NEED HELP! (plz) ok so my armpits have stunk really badly recently, (cuz of me sweating) i take showers daily and i use body spray but they still stink. my mom won't let me use deodorant.
HOW DO I REDUSE THE STINK?

Try patting a little baby powder on your underarms after showering and throughout the day. It'll help keep you a little dryer and freshen you up.

by morgan on 7/9/2008 7:34:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so ive heard that boys get outies more often than girls. is it true?? cuz a lot of guys i no do have outies...

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 7:23:15 PM

*****MOD*****
I am a Girl Scout, so I get the Girl Scout version of GL. Is there any difference between non Girl Scout GL and Girl Scout GL?? (the magazine)

Nope. You just get an extra Girl Scout insert that non-Girl Scouts don't get.

by iceskater413 on 7/9/2008 7:19:58 PM

hey you girls who use tampons!! I am 11 and i use them! I went on vaca and my period started early so i had to use tampons. They are no big deal and they are way comfy you can hardly feel them!!! so dont be scared to use them.**this is kinda wierd but the 1st couple times you use them they kinda itch** so dont be scared they are so much better then pads.Smile

by americaneagleaeroabercrombie on 7/9/2008 7:06:53 PM

im an innie MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well this year i met this guy in my english class and lets call him Theobe. we got to be really close this year as friends. Ever since i met him i had a crush on him and im pretty sure he had a crush on me. All year we sat next to eachother. Even when we moved seats my teacher put us next to eachother again as if she knew we liked eachother! Then may came and we were going on a overnight trip to boston and there would be a dance. In school, my friend hil is really good friends with theobe and in english she was talking to theobe about the dance and him taking me! I was making pretend i wasnt listening but i was really was! I thought he was (1. Ask me to the dance, (2. Ask me to dance at the dance. Well both of those didnt happen. He sat at the dance the whole night staring out the window lookin really depressed. I felt bad so i went up to him and right after i tapped him his eyes glew up and i asked if he was ok and he just nodded his head as if he was fine but we all knew he wasnt. From this day i still dont know why he was depressed. The end of the year was cumin and yearbooks came out. In english i asked him to sign my yearbook and he wrote "Have a great summer -Theobe P.S. Good times in english". Then the next day he asked me to sign his and i wrote" Im so glad we becaome friends this year. English was fun! -Me" (i even put a heart above my i!!!) ok, so now i really wanted to get his email but i was 2 nervous to ask and never got! Im sooo mad about that because NOW i really miss him and i can only think about him all the time! But, im scared hes gonna move on and 4get about me because he talks to a lot of girls and he has a lot of girls who are friends and im scared that he is gonna start to like one of them!! SO i really hope to see him this summa and get his email and next year i hope we are in the same english class and we will talk again! Im just also scared that if we are not in the same classes we will neva talk to eachother again!! So ya. Thx for taking your time to listen!

hey girl! ask around to your friends and see if any of them have his number or e-mail! XOXO Aubrey

by smileygirl513 on 7/9/2008 7:02:37 PM

I HAVE AN INNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by katie_lynn on 7/9/2008 6:59:48 PM

im an innie.

by <3nicole<3 on 7/9/2008 6:58:15 PM

im an innie! i always wanted to be an outie though!

by s1309012 on 7/9/2008 6:16:25 PM

Oh and another question... MOD or GL girls? I'm totally embarrassed by my, er, hairy upper lip. I have really dark features except for my face which is very pale, so facial hair is embarrassing. I'm kind of scared of doing anything to it, but I don't want it. What are some good ways to get rid of it?

hey girl! i'm italian, so i have really dark hair too!! what i do is i wax! But you can also use hair removal cream or a whitening cream, so it looks lighter! hope this helped ya! XOXO Aubrey

by musicmavenesse on 7/9/2008 6:15:56 PM

INNIE!!! Smile

by girscouts2664 on 7/9/2008 6:06:42 PM

Hey MOD? I know this doesn't have to do with bellybuttons but it does have to do with GL. I would love to enter the Daily Giveaway, because, well, who wouldn't? Thing is, my mom won't let me because she doesn't like me giving out my information. What can I do to convince her to let me enter?

hey girl! we can assure ya that your info is safe with us!! dont worry, we wont let it get out to anyone! XOXO Aubrey

by musicmavenesse on 7/9/2008 6:06:23 PM

idk

by hailee237 on 7/9/2008 5:41:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD is it true that more outies are on boys than girls?? cuz a lot of boys i no have outies

hey girl! i dont think that there is any scientific research on that, yet, but good question! its prolly just a coincidence =) XOXO Aubrey

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 5:39:34 PM

MOD Btw um i got an email that says my profile is visible but i dont think it is well it wasnt a couple days ago!!! thanks for all you do at GL!!! and thanks for helping out all of us girls!! we appreciate you!

hey girl, just try checkin it again! it should be up n runnin! and anything ya need, we're here for ya! XOXO  Aubrey

by dancergirl2232 on 7/9/2008 5:33:47 PM

MOD hey mod when do i know its time to change my razor head ( or whatever you want to call it)? I dont want to ask my mom or sis because i am the baby of the family and it just seems a little awkward. THanks !!! Also how do i talk to my older sis and mom about things i mean its SO awkward!!!! Please and Thank you

hey girl! ya should change it when ya notice its not sharp enough to cut all the hairs! try to switch it like once every 3 weeks or so! XOXO Aubrey

by dancergirl2232 on 7/9/2008 5:31:36 PM

MOD please reply Mod i have a kidney infection. so tomorrow i have to go to the doctors and take a urine sample. I really hate having to do that. can you think of anything to help me with that? And can you think of any other ideas to get rid of the pain except painkillers?

hey girl! if ya wanna get better, ya gotta go to the doc's! just keep remindng yourself that if you do this, then you will become a healthy gal again and you'll be ready to be on the go in no time at all! also, make sure you are drinking lots of juice, like cranberry and orange! XOXO Aubrey

by justgottaloveit on 7/9/2008 5:30:07 PM

thnkx aubrey hey does that mean I should shave every day???

hey girl! no, you should wait a couple of days...then when you do shave, it'll grow back a lil slower! XOXO Aubrey

by thtswtgir on 7/9/2008 5:14:34 PM

**mod** have you ever heard of jacks mannequin?

nope! sorry =) XOXO Aubrey

by laneybug24 on 7/9/2008 5:14:34 PM

hey jennygirl035 I had the same thing happen to me and I had to use a tampon , trust me it's not that bad!!! I would suggest wearing a pad and then bring some tampons in case u want to change.. and as long as you use it correctley you'll be fine .. and oh... change it regulary or you could get TSS ( I think that's wat it's called) , but it's rare and only happens if u don't change it regulary!! Have fun at the party!!

by thtswtgir on 7/9/2008 5:13:52 PM

i am an inbetweenie (innie\outie)

by crazy_loka on 7/9/2008 5:10:27 PM

hey erin_the_green_bear , I was nervous hwen I first used a tampon , but as long as you use it correctley It'll be fine!! Now I like wearing them cuz they are more comfortable than pads , which soemtimes make u feel like you're wearinga diaper!!! Have fun at camp!! ( I was 13 when I first used a tampon!!)

by thtswtgir on 7/9/2008 5:09:14 PM

i am an inbetweenie (innie\outie)

by crazy_loka on 7/9/2008 5:08:32 PM

**********MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD *********** I've asked this question b4 , but I always forget which thread it's on so I'm gonna ask it again: "Is it normal to shave your legs one day and have the hair back the next day???"

hey girl! its totally normal, so no worries! actually, shaving everyday makes the hair on your legs grow faster! So does being cold! XOXO Aubrey

by thtswtgir on 7/9/2008 5:03:55 PM

I know that this comment has nothing to do with belly buttons and I'm sorry for that but I have an important question. I just got my period really heavy and I'm going to swim a lot in the summer. Plus, I'm going to an overnight camp with a pool in a couple of days. I got my period for the 1st time 7 months ago so I never swam with it. I use pads and never used a tampon but I need to to swim. Do 13 year old girls normally wear tampons? Is it bad to wear one at a young age? I asked my mom that but she said that she didn't use a tampon until she was in high school!

hey girl! if you have your period, then you're old enough to wear a tampon!! you just gotta make sure that you change it on a regular basis and it will be totally safe! so feel free to make a big splash this summer, minus leaks!  XOXO Aubrey

by erin_the_green_bear on 7/9/2008 4:59:26 PM

MOD

please reply

by justgottaloveit on 7/9/2008 4:51:02 PM

i have an outtie : )
second comment!

by hulagirl on 7/9/2008 4:33:15 PM

yay this is the first time im 2nd comment.........im and innie/outtie. idk y..... thats kinda weird

by smilindiva12 on 7/9/2008 4:23:17 PM

haha i have an innie i only know a few people w/ and outtie, actually....

by flip-flop_diva on 7/9/2008 4:22:54 PM

I have an innie too. But one of my best friends have an outie.

by Phoebe on 7/9/2008 4:14:01 PM

Is there anyone modding?? I need some advice....please respond. =)

by Dream<3Dancer on 7/9/2008 4:11:33 PM

ok so my bff moved here in 2nd grade and her bff from her old school plays basketball and so do i her old bffs name is laney mines delaney, her bball # is 11 so is mine weird hey!

by laneybug24 on 7/9/2008 3:55:47 PM

weird, but i have an innie.

by cheer chick on 7/9/2008 3:55:44 PM

anyone heard ms.delaney by jacks mannequin?

;)

by laneybug24 on 7/9/2008 3:53:49 PM

I have and innie/outie. its awesome!

by cowsandyaks on 7/9/2008 3:53:26 PM

**mod**

have you ever heard of jacks mannequin?

by laneybug24 on 7/9/2008 3:52:45 PM

2nd comment?

oh well i have like half and half its really weird

by laneybug24 on 7/9/2008 3:48:59 PM

MOD!!!

I need serious help, i just got a boyfriend (my best buy friend) and he asked me to the movies when I come back from camp, but IDK how 2 ask my mom if i can go (i'm 13) and the movie he wants to see is PG-13 (no prob, but I'm 4 foot ten and my mom can still get me in with a child's ticket) and plus, I'm scared my mom won't let me go!!! How do I ask her!!

by dazedduckatacrosswalk on 7/9/2008 3:44:35 PM

okkkkkkkkkkkkk

by buggynes on 7/9/2008 3:33:29 PM

I have an outtie. Well when i was a baby i had a umbilical hernia and it made my bellybutton stick out. i had surgery on it and now its an outtie but looks weird.

by curvy_queen on 7/9/2008 3:27:48 PM

My comment isn't showing up!!! AAAAGGGGHHHH!

by iceskater413 on 7/9/2008 3:20:28 PM

OMGGGGG 1st commet????????LOL Totaly dude

by mileyandmandyshowlover on 7/9/2008 3:16:43 PM

***MOD***

I sent a question about this article a while ago. I don't wanna sound annoying but I really wanna know the answer!

by iceskater413 on 7/9/2008 3:10:19 PM

innie...why does it matter tho??

by lds_gurlie on 7/9/2008 3:09:56 PM

i have an innie!

by larkibabi on 7/9/2008 3:08:07 PM

2nd comment
i got a innie

by fieldhockeyluvr33 on 7/9/2008 3:00:36 PM

***MOD***

The article says that there's a cosmetic procedure to make an outtie an innie. Just wonderin, is there something to make an innie an outtie?

by iceskater413 on 7/9/2008 2:57:57 PM

~~~mod~~~
ok my crush of like 3 years has finally admitted to liking me! so we've been texting nonstop for the past 2 weeks! great right? Well yesterday I found out his older brother is a HUGE player! Frown not good! And I'm afraid that he is to. He has been showing some signs that he is... WHat in the world do I do?

by Prengles on 7/9/2008 2:56:54 PM

I have an innie.

by LuLu73 on 7/9/2008 2:52:49 PM

i have an innie, too

by ickyvicky on 7/9/2008 2:51:34 PM

im an innie. and y does every one care if they first comment?

by lucky charms on 7/9/2008 2:44:37 PM

i have a question,
can u get ur belly button pierced if its and outie?
thanks,
sara

by princess_sara on 7/9/2008 2:34:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help!
Okay so I have quite a problem, possibly. Well one of my best friends is having a birthday party this Sunday. I really want to go, but I think my period is coming like either today (7-9-08) or tomorrow. I don't what I should do if I get my period just a few days before the party. I wear pads: Id on't think I'd feel comfortable using tampons. What should I do if I get my period and go to the party?

by jennygirl035 on 7/9/2008 2:25:38 PM

ok here it goes...sry world...FIRST COMMENT??? lol, i have an innie btw

by polkadotfreak1212 on 7/9/2008 2:04:09 PM