13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

16 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

16 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Going With The Flow: What every girl should know about getting her period

We're giving you the chance to share your thoughts, concerns, opinions and advice on this pressing monthly matter.

If you girls have staining issues,adira period panties is what you nee to use!!100% no stains!

by sandra56 on 3/1/2013 12:17:17 AM

I got mine at camp (school field trip) and it was embarasing!! I had to ask my teacher (thank god.. she's a girl!!!) for a pad.. then after dinner she talked to all the girls about getting their periods! Luckily, she never mentioned my name! I only told three people. My mom, my bff, and my other friend.

by swifty#1 on 3/16/2012 1:04:58 PM

Hey Pinkcupcakekitties, mhmm it could be. Different girls experience different symptoms when their periods are coming, so that could be yours. If starts aching too much get your parents to grab some medicine for ya. Hope ya feel better! Xoxo

is your leg muscles aching a symptom of your period?
cause today and yesterday,my legs have ached its not really cramps they just ache and there was once where i could kinda feel the discharge coming out i think.i've had discharge for 4 months and have all the other signs.could it be my period?!??!?!?!?!thanks in advance! Lynae P.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 1/7/2012 1:09:17 PM

I Personly Recomend Always

by EddyKala on 11/7/2011 5:43:17 PM

Whenever I get my period, I tend to be easily irritated, especially with my friends. I notice that I tend to hurt their feelings sometimes, and I feel bad about it later. Anyway to help control this?

Hey girl, PMS is totes hard to control, but it's all about thinking before speaking. Make sure you run everything you plan to say in your head first before you say it. Think it might be offensive? Hold your tongue. If something does flip out? Apologize to your buds!

Alyssa B.

by codian on 4/7/2011 11:51:07 PM

mod mod mod
i got my first period 2 days ago. how do i tell my mom. we aren't really very close and we dont really talk about personal stuff at all. what exact phrases?

Hey girlie, why don't you write her a note, that is how I tell my mom stuff

Paige T.

by babyblue7778 on 1/9/2011 10:01:52 PM

i watched Tyra and her period episode and igot hooked on tampons

by SuperSoccerGurl on 1/1/2011 11:45:34 AM

my mom was super happy for me! dont worry anyone!

by domofan on 12/5/2010 12:12:48 AM

MO MOD MOD thx im really scared to put a tanpon even though i havent got it yet because of a video on beinggirl on how to put it in im terrified

Hey! if you're really scared you can always just use pads Smile
Helen S.

by texastween on 9/2/2010 8:26:57 PM

iam scared to get mine what if i get it at school help

by ashlyn4748 on 8/31/2010 11:11:10 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?