11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Banish PMS Forever!

Cramps, bloating, mood swings—yeah, periods can suck. But with these expert tips, you can beat even the ickiest PMS symptoms and make it through the...

When i got my first period i was in chorus and my teacher was like do you really have to go and i was yeah then he said no so i went in ELA and took my best friend and went to my locker and said hide me and i shoved a pad in my pocket and started crying and called my mom in class and everyone found out EVEN THE BOYS!!!!! it took awhile for jason to find out...............lol

by Emily678 on 8/10/2011 8:38:34 PM

HELP MOD PMS IS AWFUL I AM SO IN ALOT OF PAIN .LAST NIGHT I WAS DOUBLED OVER IN PAIN AND CRAMPS

Hey girly,
Try some pain medicine like advil or tylonol. Check with a doctor too if that doesn't help.

Catie C.

by cookie318 on 8/1/2011 2:30:28 PM

Hey ladies! Have a story of your first period that you are dying to share? or just want to talk to someone about periods? Well come and comment on my page! I'll talk to you, and give you advice if you need it!

by _picture_ on 9/20/2010 5:31:04 PM

any time i get my period, i always cry because my cramps hurt SO bad. Can somebody give me any advice to sooth my stmach pains?

by secretlycurious97 on 9/4/2010 11:46:35 PM

Good now I know what to do. I just stated me period and this will help a lot!!!!

by Animelover21 on 9/3/2010 10:55:48 PM

No offence to girlslife or what ever but this picture kind of freaked me out the first time i saw it...!

by lipsmackergal5 on 8/6/2010 6:07:11 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod

hey babe, you didn't say what the symptoms you're having now, so I can't really help you.  But you should feel comfortable enough with your doctor to ask them anything.
Brittany B.

by MsFabulousity on 7/20/2010 10:57:05 AM

well , the thing is that I really want to start using tampons instead of pads , but I don´t know how to ask my mom.Any ideas? thanks,

Hey girl, just ask her bluntly. I know it may seem weird, but if it's just the two of you alone, it's no biggie. She wants to help you with your bod.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by TheLovelyOne on 7/19/2010 10:01:47 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod last night I was crancky and stuff i had a pain like in my lower stomic was that a cramp or what i have other signs of my period like discharge pubic hair and development but the prob is i only weigh 70bs and im 12when do u think i will get my period and my mom got hers at 14

Hey girl, it's hard to say. You really can't predict periods. What you can do, however, is be ready for them. Just have a pad ready and know when it comes, it comes.

xoxo