5 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

8 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Banish PMS Forever!

Cramps, bloating, mood swings—yeah, periods can suck. But with these expert tips, you can beat even the ickiest PMS symptoms and make it through the...

********MOD********MOD*******MOD****** okay I have been having backaches and cramps and mood swings and headaches and. Discharge! Am I close to my period ? PS thi has been goin on for like 2 weeks!

Hey! No way to know for sure, but it sounds like you might be! Hope this helps.

Helen S.

by pupcake101 on 7/17/2010 1:22:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
I have vackaches too when I'm on my period. What can I do to help that?

Maybe you could try a pain medicine? Don't take anything too strong; ask your mom what would be good and make sure you read the dosage on the box.

Vanessa J.

by jpanda26 on 7/15/2010 4:25:44 PM

I KEEP HATING AT MYSELF

by MAKEUPISAMBER on 7/15/2010 1:47:09 PM

I JUST GOT MY PERIOD TODAY LAST NIGHT I WAS CRYING FOR A HOUR AND WEN I WOKE UP I THOUGHT I WAS SICK I FELT TIRED HOT AND COLD NOT HUNGRY BUT THEN HUNGRY AND LIKE 10MIN AGO I HAD TO GO PEE AND MY UNDIES WERE DARK RED AND I DIDNT PEE I GOT SO NERVOUS AND WATS WEIRD IS MY DAD AND SIS R STILL SLEEPING I FEEL SO STUPID AND I HAVE A SORE THROTE

by MAKEUPISAMBER on 7/15/2010 1:46:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
i dont get any signs of PMS when i get my period. but my friend gets them really bad. is there something wrong with me?

Hey girl, not all women get PMS, so there's nothing wrong with you. As you get older though you may start having more symptoms that come with your period. Until then count yourself as lucky!
Abby C.

by EmilyK on 7/14/2010 2:59:52 PM

Ive been acting rly wierd and having mood swings. Could this mean i'm about 2 have my first period?

Hey girly, you might be having mood swings because of pms, but there's not really a way to know for sure!
Alissa S.

by jellybracelets on 7/5/2010 1:21:52 AM

i have such a headache right now!

by skatefun on 7/3/2010 10:41:14 AM

MOD******************MOD**************MOD*******************MOD*******************
Ever since i got my period, i cry over the stupidest things like a bad grade on a test or even if someone says i have something on my lip or something. What can i do to stop this???????
Thanxs for your help in advance Smile

Hey girl, that is a tough one. Sometimes our emotions get the best of us and we can't control them. Maybe if you try thinking of something happy and breathing exercises to calm yourself down.
Kayla C.

by MissChris97 on 5/29/2010 10:45:07 PM

Can extreme random hyperness be associated with PMS? I get random hyperness sometimes, but idk if it could be related with PMS.

Hey girl! yes, our hormones do crazy things and can make us have mood swings. (including hyperness)
Megan R.

by fastbutterflyer on 5/3/2010 6:12:36 PM

Hey Girls!
I know the MOD's do a great job answering our questions, but if they are ever busy, don't hesitate to ask me!! I am always on Girl's Life.com, so I can help you with some of the toughest questions. From periods to boys to makeup to school to fashion, babysitting, tough stuff, and family, I have been through it all. Take a peek at my profile and learn about me, and COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT. I love hearing from yall!

by coolchick110 on 4/29/2010 9:30:51 PM