COMMENTS

Banish PMS Forever!

Cramps, bloating, mood swings—yeah, periods can suck. But with these expert tips, you can beat even the ickiest PMS symptoms and make it through the...

i hate how all this stuff happens to girls (pms, periods, cramps,birth, pregnancies, ect) nuthing really happens 2 guys! its not fair and guys get all the credit 4 being the tough 1's!!!!

by DewdropCat on 4/17/2010 11:18:33 AM

MOD!! aprox. what percentage of ppl doesnt get PMS? or is tht not possible? thanks in advance..

Hey girl, I really don't know those numbers.

Kayla C.

by hcteh on 4/16/2010 8:04:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hey I have a bit of a problem
So i think i might be getting my period soon , and heard about the whole changing your pad every 4 or so hours , but in my school you really can't , because if i put a pad in my jean pocket , WAY TOO NOTICABLE , and if i bring a purse or makeupbag to the bathroom , the teacher will tell me to put my bag away, because she'll think ill just be putting makeup on .
PLEASE HELP!

You just have to be creative. Tuck it into your jeans under your shirt and other places. Youll find a way to be secretive. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by lexxi12 on 4/10/2010 7:46:15 PM

When I have REALLY bad cravings I take tonic water and Orange Juice mix 'em together and you get my signature orange fizzy!!! It totally helps and stops the cravings almost instantly!! TRy it!!

XOXO
- Julia

by FireLilyz on 4/4/2010 8:39:40 PM

MOD MoD moD!!! Ya-I'm TTTLY PMSing!!!! So I am starting to get nasious eating the foods I normally eat, so what would be good food that will be good for when I'm pmsing? Thanks ya so much!

Hey girl,

There really aren't any particular foods to eat when you're PMSing. Just eat whatever sounds good to you, and don't fight cravings. Although it's important to eat healthy, periods are the one time when it's okay to give in to cravings every once in a while.
Allee S.

by flapjack_2010 on 4/1/2010 12:01:30 PM

mod mod mod mod!! ok, so my best friend is coming over to my house, but she just told me that she's on her period today, so i'm like "ok, i can deal with it".. well, she called me and was like "just warning you i'm gonna be grumpy". i said "ok, that doesn't really bother me, because thats how i am when i'm on my period." but she called be again crying for no reason and i was like" i may not know what's wrong but it can only get better." and then she got mad at me for NO reason at all. I know it's the hormones and stuff, but how do i deal with her emotionalness?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer me!! this is something i need help on, and ASAP!!

Hey girl, I know it's hard to deal with all these random emotions all the time, but really it's just going to take a bit to get used to. You just need to be reassuring to her if she's upset, etc. It's okay it won't last all too long.
Lauren R.

by ashleyjade2008 on 3/27/2010 6:31:39 PM

What are some good remedies for when you are on your period??

Hey Girl, are you talking about cramps? I know I've been told that these are some good remedies: exercising, hot bath, heating pads, and curl up in a ball (I know it seems silly, but sometimes laying down in those weird positions put pressure on where my pain was coming from and relieved it a little bit). You can also take medicines like midol or pamprin if your parents say it's okay.
Kayla C.

by fastbutterflyer on 3/11/2010 4:54:40 PM

What are some good remedies when you're on your period??

by fastbutterflyer on 3/11/2010 4:54:18 PM

MoD! how do i sneak a pad out of my locker and into the bathroom w/o anybody noticing? There always seems to be people walking down the hallway! It's so annoying!

Hey girlie,

On days when you have your period, bring a sweatshirt with a big pocket to school, and keep a tampon or pad in the pocket. When you need to change your pad or tampon, slip on the sweatshirt and go to the bathroom. No one will know what you’re carrying! Don’t forget to replace it with a new one for the next time you need a change!

Melissa H.

by harajukugirl1000 on 3/5/2010 4:44:41 PM

*MOD*MOD*
i'm only 12 and i have my period !! i get really heavy flows only on the 2 day!Also 1 day my period broke out during class i went 2 the nurse and advice on how 1 stop this from happining a gain please reply !!
Sorry it's so long !

Hey girl,

Having your period at 12 is totally normal!  So is having heavy days and lighter days.  Just make sure you're prepared - if you know the 2nd day is always heavy, wear a thicker pad and go to the bathroom more often.  You can't make your flow lighter but you can be ready to control it when it comes!

Lauren C.