12 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

13 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

14 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Banish PMS Forever!

Cramps, bloating, mood swings—yeah, periods can suck. But with these expert tips, you can beat even the ickiest PMS symptoms and make it through the...

The food I always crave during that time of the month are Oreos dipped in Nutella...it's soooo gooood. Yuuuummmmmyyy

by turtles_in_africa on 2/25/2010 6:23:47 PM

Is this weird? Whenever I get PMS, I'm a lot happier and confident than usual. I'm not moody at all.

Hey girl,

Maybe you're not experiencing PMS, maybe you're just getting a self-confidence boost! PMS affects everyone differently, some have bad moods and some don't. But either way, it makes life much more fun when you can be happy and confident, so don't worry about it at all!
Allee S.

by elita on 2/25/2010 1:24:49 AM

um well i just started at the begining of Feb. and its already back! its only been like 2 weeks since it stopped.... is this abnormal? should i see my doc.?
thx 4 everything Smile

Hey babes, its fine it takes a few times to get on a normal schedule. xo JANA

jana k.

by dancequeen12 on 2/23/2010 9:26:38 PM

Mod mod mod mod MOD!!!! Please answer!!!I'm desperate!! Please!!

Hey girl! It's a sexual act... and it isn't appropriate to talk about on here. I would just ask your friends... tell them you don't know and want to know.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by Cloboog on 2/22/2010 12:28:44 AM

my period is so weird! sometimes i don't have it for a month, it's so irregular? my period just started last year. is this ok?

Hey Girl! Sometimes your period can be really weird for the first year or so. If you're becoming concerned with it, try talking to your mom or your doctor. There are ways that they can regulate it if they think it's necessary! Hope this helps- xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by omg.i.seriously.luv.u.right.now on 2/1/2010 10:59:12 PM

MOD Every time I get my period I almost always have killer cramps for the first and sometimes second day. Taking Motrin or something helps, but it makes me sooo sleepy, and if I don't take any my cramps hurt too much to do anything. It's a problem cuz my mom says she can't let me stay home from school once a month but I can't go if it really hurts or im asleep! What should i do? Thanks!! Smile

Hey girl! Try taking some Ibuprofen. Also, remember that you should be drinking lots of water when you're going through your cycle. Downing the H2O will help you feel less drowsy and make you're period a much more bearable time of the month!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by cookie_monster9 on 1/31/2010 10:52:34 PM

hey i just got mine and only one of my other friends have it and i dont know if i should tell anyone right now its a secret

by ndfreak18 on 1/31/2010 4:06:26 PM

MOD Hi I just got my period. I was wondering if it's uusual for me not to have cramps, headaches, or any of that other stuff my mom is always groaning about.

Hi darlin, it is totally normal. I rarely get symptoms. xo JANA

jana k.

by babyd2957 on 1/28/2010 9:38:11 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
blehlelskehf
My cramps r KILLLERRR!
like, throwup from the lurching and pain in my stomach kinda killer.
but i will def excersize and take a bath but how do u take a bath w/ur period? do u have to wear a tampon??

Hey girl, you don't have to wear a tampon but in terms of what's sanitary, a hot shower is the way to go. I'd try putting some ice or heat on your cramps or talking to your mom or doc about taking some Advil for the pain if it's really bad -- it's much more effective.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by yoyo535 on 1/27/2010 9:30:06 PM

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to my profile and enter in the Twilight #5 writing contest!!!!
Every one can enter!!!

Requirements:
write a story taking place after breaking Dawn where YOU are the newest vampire excepted into the Cullen Family!!!!!

Even if you hate twilight you can make it a funny story!!!!

here is some guiding questions for your stories-

How did you find the Cullens?
Do you have any super natural abililities?
Do you have a vampire mate?
How did you become a vampire?

All entries are due by 2/10/10