AN HOUR AGO Bows on bows on bows! How to add them to your everyday outfit: http://t.co/WM192GEjyf

16 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

17 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

COMMENTS

Banish PMS Forever!

Cramps, bloating, mood swings—yeah, periods can suck. But with these expert tips, you can beat even the ickiest PMS symptoms and make it through the...

Hey, I haven't gotten mine, and i'm in the sixth grade. I don't really mind, though. But when i do, i'll know what to do, or eat. Thx! Smile

by cooties11 on 1/25/2010 8:17:28 PM

Mod!
u didnt rlly answer my question earlier. my friend and i r close and i wanna ask her questions about what its like 2 get ur period and stuff but idk how 2 bring it up without being akward. Any ideas?

Hey girl! If she wants to tell you she will and you could talk about yourself and then ask her.

Eryn G.

by mkroberts96 on 1/24/2010 5:35:09 PM

mod mod mod!
ok well um me and my friend were texting and i asked her if she got her period yet and she sed ya in 5th grade u? and i sed no...
is it weird that i kinda feel like shes older than me now even though im 4 and a half months older? also i wanna ask her some questions about what its like and stuff but idk how 2 bring it up... how can i without seeming akward?

Hey girl! everyone gets their periods at different times which is normal.

Eryn G.

by mkroberts96 on 1/24/2010 4:41:44 PM

Heyy Fellow Girls,
If You Need Help Or Need Any Advice Plz Please Comment My Page. I Promise To Help As Soon As Possible. If It's Super Urgent Make Sure To Put !!!!!!!! Just A Bunch Of Exclamation Points So Good Luck To All My Fellow Teen Sistas
Muchh Luvvv To All Girls out There,
Lex:0)

Comment My Profile I Give Good AdviceSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile<3

by mileycalyx on 1/24/2010 2:02:14 PM

I get terrible cramps! My bff does too but not from her period cuz she hasn't started yet, so idk why. She's like really short though lol.

by RMLuvvr on 1/23/2010 7:31:34 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I'm 14 and still didn't get my period. EVERYONE in school talks about there period and i'm just silent the whole time. I get discharge, cravings, occasional cramps, headaches and mood swings, and i think spotting a little. I play LOTS of sport, so can this be the reason im not getting my period right now?
ps( im 95 pounds)
pss(my doctor said i can have my period anytime now. That was 1 yr ago! should i be worried?)

Hey girl, you def shouldn't be worried. Periods start at different times for different girls. Just be prepared for when it comes and don't sweat it. You're taking care of yourself and it'll come with time.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by xofashionlover49 on 1/22/2010 10:43:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD I don't get PMS before my period. Is this normal? It will be a month in a few days, and my second one was exactly a month apart, but I didnt have any PMS. I know girls dread it, but I kind of wish I had it because then I would know when exactly I would be getting my period. Is it normal not to have PMS? I get headaches, but I always have headaches. And I crave chocolate, but that always happens. And I get tired, but I am always tirede.

Hey girl, those are all signs of PMS. You might just have a more extreme version of those symptoms when you're PMSing. You do have PMS; you just don't realize you're having it: no worries.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by coolchick110 on 1/22/2010 10:41:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD K so my sister and me are two years apart. She is in the 6th grade and I am in the 8th. We both have our periods, so we talk about it alot. But some of her friends still don't have their period, and they know that they have mine. My sister said that they are a little worried because I started before they did. I feel bad now, cuz i dont want them like jealous, but is that normal?

Hey girl, everyone starts their period at different times. It's no biggie so let them know they shouldn't be jealous and periods come when they do. No reason to sweat it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by coolchick110 on 1/22/2010 10:31:11 PM

so today me and my friends were talking and one of them almost whacked my boob (accidentally, of course!) so i said, "brooklyn, you almost hit my girls!". then she said that (while lifting them up individually) "this one is wonder, and this one is woman!" it was hilarious! so from now on, all of the friends who were there when she did that are part of the 'wonder woman' club!
now when ever we complain about our boobs we say "my wonder women hurt so bad". we also call our periods fRED. and yes, the f is supposed to be lower case, to emphasize the 'red'.

by strawberrysmiles on 1/21/2010 6:01:23 PM

MOD!
im so scared to use tampons!!! ive tried a few times before, but, i know this is really weird, it literally wouldnt go in! it got stuck or something after a half an inch or so.
whats wrong with me? and how do i get up the courage to try using tampons?

hey girl!

nothing is wrong with you! it's really frightening at first. have you asked your mom to show you how? if you don't feel comfortable, then what you want to do is make sure that your "flow" is heavy enough so that it's easy to use the tampon. also, do you use plastic? MUCH easier! I recommend the "pearl" brand.

xoxo