7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

10 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

11 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

Banish PMS Forever!

Cramps, bloating, mood swings—yeah, periods can suck. But with these expert tips, you can beat even the ickiest PMS symptoms and make it through the...

Mod!
Hi Smile
Is it easy to use OB tampons or whatever they're called? (The ones without applicators). Because I bought my 1st pack of tampons yesterday & I've found out they don't have applicators...help?

Hey doll!  I'm not sure if OB tampons are easier to use.  But I've heard that tampons with applicators are much easier to use than those without them.
tyler j.

by rubberduck96 on 1/21/2010 11:22:59 AM

UGH!!!!!!! i have it right now and it sucks

by skibunny13 on 1/21/2010 7:21:39 AM

wow thats alot of stuff for just a period a month!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Hey girls! Looking for a club to join, can't seem to find one that fits u? Join Club Girlz TODAY! WE give advice on almost everything and you can have jobs too! SEarch Club Girlz and get started today!!
~CLub_GIrlz

by Club_Girlz on 1/20/2010 6:58:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please Help! I've had several of the symptoms of PMS, but I don't know if i have it or not. I haven't gotten my period yet so I'm not so sure. The only thing is that I've had these symptoms for around 2 weeks, I've been getting discharge and my doctor says I'll get it soon like atleast in the next several months and that was 2 months ago! I've had breast tenderness, cravings, stomach cramps, and headaches. Please help! I don't know anything!

Hey girl,

It sounds like you might be having the symptoms of PMS. BUT, it does take a while for your period to come even when it seems you will. Check out this link to see if it gives you any more advice:

xoxo

Sammy D

Sammy d.

by Born_to_Act on 12/31/2009 10:15:06 PM

This is really helpful! Thanks !

by boomer12323 on 12/19/2009 6:42:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my BFF got her "." this summer and ever since it's been different between us. I'm going on a trip with her and i dont really know how this will go.

Hey girl! You should talk to her before the trip and everything that has happened so that everything between you guys gets better.
Eryn G.

by jbeny on 12/13/2009 5:13:27 PM

Ok so one of my friends got her period in the 4th grade! Now we are in the sixth grade and I still havent gotten mine!I have the goop but nothing has happned.
IS THERE SOMTHING WRONG WITH ME?!?!

Hey girl! Its fine because everyone gets their period at different times so you have nothing to worry about.
Eryn G.

by Randafanna2 on 12/13/2009 4:12:28 PM

mod thx hey werent u the other girl that helped me with the camping trip???btw i dont have it and ive never had it...lol...

i have no idea...i dont remember a camping question. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by bluemily on 11/21/2009 12:20:47 AM

mod mod mod i already get a lot of cramps in my stomach and headaches and backpains but ive had them for two months already how much longer do i have to wait??

Hey Girl! Not quite sure what you are talking about.. is it your period? A lot of times leading up to your period, you can experience cramps. If you've never gotten your period before, there is really no way to tell when you will get it for the first time. Everyone is different and you will get it when your body is ready! If you've gotten you period before, you can expect it to come around every 28 days. Halfway through your cycle, there may be cramps! Ugh!

claudia n.

by bluemily on 11/20/2009 10:50:43 AM

i always get cravings for citrus... or any fruit. once, right before my period, i couldn't stop eating kiwis! lol. i ate like 1 or 2 a day. i guess that's a good thing, though.

by flautist7 on 11/8/2009 12:37:24 PM