11 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

11 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

12 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Banish PMS Forever!

Cramps, bloating, mood swings—yeah, periods can suck. But with these expert tips, you can beat even the ickiest PMS symptoms and make it through the...

MOD MOD MOD what about swimming during ur period will it stop??????MOD

Hey babe,

No, it doesn't stop while you're swimming, which is why you need to wear a tampon.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by bluemily on 11/6/2009 3:56:18 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD i got "the mudd" a day before halloween and it could be spotting but i think its more, how much of it is normal, and is it going to be every month or irregular for the next six months,THX SO MUCH

Hey babe, there's really no way to tell these things. You're just gonna have to wait it out and see what happens. It's normal to have irregular periods the first year or so and the brown stuff is normal every once and a while, too. If you're concerned or something changes, def talk to your doc but it sounds like you're just fine.
katelin s.

by alennia on 11/5/2009 9:29:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD when u take a warm bath during your period ??or will the bathtub get red?????i need to no plz!!!!!!!

Hey babe, your period pretty much stops when you're in the water so yes, you're fine to take a bath while you have your period.
katelin s.

by bluemily on 11/5/2009 9:25:09 PM

i have had cramps for awhile and discharge for about a yr could my period be on its way

Hey girl, definitely. I'd keep some pantyliners and pads on you. I can't say when, but those are def signs your period is coming soon.

Alyssa B.

by Angel07 on 11/5/2009 8:33:13 PM

one thing i found out is to eat a banana or advacado every day because they have a lot of potassium and you'll have less cramps, mood swings etc etc!
Taeler L.

by kittykatz000000 on 10/25/2009 9:27:00 PM

Thank you!! <3

by American Angel on 10/23/2009 8:37:36 PM

Sometimes when I'm on my period I feel kind of down in the dumps. Like I have a really great life and I know that, but I feel sad and alone for no reason. Like not depressed, just sort of sad. I'm normally a very happy person and don't like feeling this way. What suggestions could you give me to burn off this mood? Thanks!!

Hey! I've been there before. It's not fun to feel down! Try distracting yourself by hanging out with your friends, or doing another fun activity you enjoy (like playing a sport or making a craft).  Or try reading a good book or watching a good movie for an easy distraction.

Megan R.

by American Angel on 10/23/2009 8:03:50 PM

I have had my period before and it is getting heavier, but I just started trying a tampon today. I have gotten them in twice, but theyre too uncomfortable and I had to take them out. Do you think they werent far enough in? (They are just for regular days-not teen or light, but I cant get teen tonight and I need to be able to wear them tomo.) I know its the right hole because theyre a little bloody when the come out. It just feels like its putting pressure on something "up there" and Im not really sure... HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Sorry So Long.

Hey girl, unfortunately I actually stick to pads personally, but for more help on tampons, check out

Alyssa B.

by American Angel on 10/22/2009 7:33:48 PM

Is it normal to feel the tampon at first? And when I sit it kind of hurts. Is it not in far enough, or something?? Please help- I have to get this down by tomorrow ;)

Hey girl, that's totes normal. For more tampon help, check out Be careful when applying because chances are if it hurts too much, you didn't apply it right.

Alyssa B.

by American Angel on 10/22/2009 6:55:38 PM

MOD!!!!!*@ ive been irritable l8ly does dat hav 2 o wit getting my perio! pleeez answer thx!

Hey babe,

It might be related. Just start carrying a pad with you wherever you go and you'll be ready if it does happen.

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by absf on 10/21/2009 8:19:54 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!