AN HOUR AGO Fab up your life with the best beach bags on the block: http://t.co/YDS5Ulj8ik

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

3 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

COMMENTS

Does it hurt when you first get your period?

My older sister told me that when you get your first period, it hurts a lot--now I'm really scared! Will my first period be really...

mod*
so a read in a book that periods can be dark brown. is this true? cuz if ir is i think i got mine. any tips on how to tell my mom(im kinda nervous). and im scared to use a tampon-tomorrow i have swim practice-and i dont kno how to.help?thanks!

Hey girl, there really is no need to be nervous about telling your mom about your period. It's a natural thing and your mom went through it to so she'll completely relate to you. Also if you tell your mom, she'll be able to tell you how to use a tampon. It's hard to describe everything with mere words, but your mom will be able to help you out on this one. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by runnincrazy11 on 6/21/2009 5:05:19 PM

ok that puberty kit is a great idea.

check my profile and leave a comment, i give advice!

by ninja.gymnast.21 on 6/21/2009 1:34:28 PM

i<3anton

your on the best site whats better than the period period aspex

by wednesday1408 on 6/21/2009 1:05:07 PM

MOD! MOD!

I have an idea for an article. It could be like a packing list of things you should bring on vacation.

by sarina_4eva on 6/21/2009 4:31:33 AM

Cheerlovie18-
My mom also has MS. I know how you feel. My mom is doing a stem cell transplant to help her with MS. Hopefully it will help her. And I think a article is a good idea for MS. Maybe someone might make one. <3 Bblover20092000

by bblover20092000 on 6/20/2009 2:21:05 PM

hey all i got a good list for ya'll:
Puberty emergency kit
1.a small box or basket that can be stored in your wardrobe
2.a fancy cloth to put in it
here is wat u will need:
1.a couple of different types of pads
2.a few tampons (light and regular)
3.a bottle of perfume and a can of deodorant
4.moisturiser
5.flannel
6.a couple of dark pairs of underwear
7. a hot water bottle
8. midol of pain relief
9. shaving equipment (if your allowed)
10. a good book (just incase u feel lowsy)

how u liked it i made one add some extra if u want

by kimbo on 6/20/2009 11:04:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I know like nothing about periods, only it's getting really close to when I'm probably going to start mine for the first time. I need Period 101! Any good sites you know of?

Hey Girlie, Check this link out http://www.girlslife.com/hub/bod-squad.aspx

XO LOri

lori S.

by i<3anton on 6/20/2009 12:08:29 AM

Well you dont really feel anything.When i first started my period i did not know that i had started until the day was almost over.Its not painful,the part that may hurt is the effects it has on the body before it starts Such as two weeks before you start your period you PMS Its when you have Mood swings,Stomach or knee cramps,And lower back aches.Well if you think your about to start use a pad or liner just in case,be prepaired!! Good luck!

by demilovato4real on 6/19/2009 11:34:52 PM

I haven't gotten mine yet. . . but I should soon!

by BayBayBFF on 6/19/2009 6:12:11 PM

i got my period age 14 around new years and my mom got hers age 12 my grandma said she got her when she was 16 so now my younger sister cant even estimate when she'll get hers she is hoping soon but once i told her about the cramps, bloating, headache and more she never wants hers to come

by zany94 on 6/19/2009 1:16:01 PM