Bridget M.

is modding

16 MINUTES AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

AN HOUR AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

AN HOUR AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night tmrw! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

COMMENTS

Does it hurt when you first get your period?

My older sister told me that when you get your first period, it hurts a lot--now I'm really scared! Will my first period be really...

ok, so i am almost 14 and have no idea what will happen when i get my period. all of my friends have it, and my little 10 year old sister is like really close to getting hers (the doc said like 3 months) and i dont know whats going on!!!!

by randa_bear on 5/12/2009 8:25:03 PM

It kinda stinks you don't really feel anything, because if you felt something, you would know, and you wouldn't be 100% surprised. Then again, who wants to ache and stuff?

by MathGirl98 on 4/25/2009 9:47:48 AM

my stomeck dont hurt so i am bleeding but i dont knowyes or no.

by demi121 on 4/22/2009 1:13:15 PM

i think i got mine but if i realy did what should i tell my mom lol.but my stomek dont hurt

by safire121 on 4/22/2009 12:31:06 PM

i think i got mine but if i realy did what should i tell my mom lol.

by safire121 on 4/22/2009 12:30:03 PM

i dont have my period yet, and im 14! all my friends have their's, even my friend who weighs like 30lbs less than me! i asked my doctor and she said it mite b another YEAR!

by baskitbal22 on 3/27/2009 2:46:54 PM

MOD
HEyyyyyyy
umsoooooooooooooo yeah i think i got my period but it might just be a false alarm there wasnt a whole lot of blood just a little but idk... I have a feeling its gonna be irregular!

Hey girl! Periods are often irregular at first.  Also the first period may not be a heavy flow.  If you're not sure if it's your period, wear a pantiliner and see how long it lasts.  Best wishes, Kristen

Kristen Y.

by dancergirl2232 on 3/5/2009 4:37:25 PM

not 2 grls get there period at the agsact same time and how bg your boobs are dose not make a dffere t's if you have goten them yet.
peace out \/peace 16

by peace 16 on 1/18/2009 6:23:59 PM

all my friends are getting their periods and i am not and i have bigger boobs than them

by buffy on 1/13/2009 7:27:44 PM

I'm scared but im not. I want it but i dont! IDK what is wrong with me!

by dancergirl2232 on 1/11/2009 5:16:44 PM