6 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

9 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Does it hurt when you first get your period?

My older sister told me that when you get your first period, it hurts a lot--now I'm really scared! Will my first period be really...

ok, so i am almost 14 and have no idea what will happen when i get my period. all of my friends have it, and my little 10 year old sister is like really close to getting hers (the doc said like 3 months) and i dont know whats going on!!!!

by randa_bear on 5/12/2009 8:25:03 PM

It kinda stinks you don't really feel anything, because if you felt something, you would know, and you wouldn't be 100% surprised. Then again, who wants to ache and stuff?

by MathGirl98 on 4/25/2009 9:47:48 AM

my stomeck dont hurt so i am bleeding but i dont knowyes or no.

by demi121 on 4/22/2009 1:13:15 PM

i think i got mine but if i realy did what should i tell my mom lol.but my stomek dont hurt

by safire121 on 4/22/2009 12:31:06 PM

i think i got mine but if i realy did what should i tell my mom lol.

by safire121 on 4/22/2009 12:30:03 PM

i dont have my period yet, and im 14! all my friends have their's, even my friend who weighs like 30lbs less than me! i asked my doctor and she said it mite b another YEAR!

by baskitbal22 on 3/27/2009 2:46:54 PM

MOD
HEyyyyyyy
umsoooooooooooooo yeah i think i got my period but it might just be a false alarm there wasnt a whole lot of blood just a little but idk... I have a feeling its gonna be irregular!

Hey girl! Periods are often irregular at first.  Also the first period may not be a heavy flow.  If you're not sure if it's your period, wear a pantiliner and see how long it lasts.  Best wishes, Kristen

Kristen Y.

by dancergirl2232 on 3/5/2009 4:37:25 PM

not 2 grls get there period at the agsact same time and how bg your boobs are dose not make a dffere t's if you have goten them yet.
peace out \/peace 16

by peace 16 on 1/18/2009 6:23:59 PM

all my friends are getting their periods and i am not and i have bigger boobs than them

by buffy on 1/13/2009 7:27:44 PM

I'm scared but im not. I want it but i dont! IDK what is wrong with me!

by dancergirl2232 on 1/11/2009 5:16:44 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!