9 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

12 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

12 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Chatting with Madeline Carroll

Madeline Carroll stars as Molly in Swing Vote, and GL got her on the phone to dish about her latest role, her passion for the environment and life with three brothers.

I so wanna see this movie! Madeline Carroll seems really nice.

by Shoebox on 8/6/2008 9:54:49 PM

***MOD***

A few days ago my comment was second...why is it so far down now?

by jonas_brothers on 8/2/2008 10:29:10 PM

She's on Miley Cyrus's music video 7 Things. Watch it a you'll see. I've also seen her in a couple of commercials.

by Taylor Marie on 8/1/2008 12:19:36 AM

OOOOO! It's really one of the top movies i want to see!

by lil' lily on 7/31/2008 7:49:36 PM

didn't she give away the movie when she said she voted for her dad??? i would've rather not been told that.

by shopper_babe on 7/31/2008 4:40:08 PM

She seems a lot like me!

by E4ever on 7/31/2008 3:14:57 PM

omg! i'm so bored! my parents left for work at 6:30 this a.m. and won't be home till 5.

by sk8chick18 on 7/31/2008 2:47:18 PM

i want to go see this movie with my bf! i saw molly this a.m. on the today show and she seems really cool and down to earth.

by sk8chick18 on 7/31/2008 2:45:43 PM

MOD
My e-mail got canceled is there a way I can change it? Also if they do not get through will they call?????

Hey girly! You can just go to sign up on the GL homepage and you can makea new one. --Sammi

by volleygal on 7/31/2008 1:43:08 PM

She does seem really down to earth. I can't wait to see Swing Vote!

by cami-chic on 7/31/2008 11:34:28 AM