AN HOUR AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

2 HOURS AGO The best kind of booties are cute *and* cozy—which is why we love @IHeartUGG from @UGGaustralia! See the styles at http://t.co/lBnDabSgcF <3

2 HOURS AGO Fun ways to stay active this fall: #GLFitness http://t.co/V1j6zFuxGK

COMMENTS

I use tampons. Am I still a virgin?

Why wouldn’t you be? A virgin is someone who’s never had sex, not someone who’s never used a tampon. Using a tampon can break or...

of course you are!a tampon is not that thing a guy has,only if that enters your vagina have you lost your virginity.a tampon is a man made menstrual blood absorber.you can't have sex with a tampon.get real you guys

by ashbabe567765 on 11/12/2012 11:11:18 PM

Is it safe to practice putting in a tampon when you aren’t on your period?

by sporty_chique1997 on 3/21/2011 11:44:11 PM

are you still a vitgen if you have oral sex or do you actly have to do it?

by sheba_britney on 11/25/2009 3:50:56 PM

mod
o ok thanks i was confused because it said "it can break or stretch the hymen" i was like ???
thanks!

Your welcome!

Eryn G.

by willy wonka on 11/14/2009 1:46:09 PM

mod!!
wat is a hymen?

Hey girl! I think that it is a song.

Eryn G.

by willy wonka on 11/14/2009 1:41:47 PM

yeah ur still a virgin. if you have sex, then ur not, not if u use a tampon! but i use pads, its more comfy, and not weird feeling... urrhhhggghh... Tong

by lip-smacker on 11/7/2009 11:17:30 AM

Hey girl! I've answered your questions several times. It's a big decision and you should talk to a doc before choosing anything major.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by PrettyPrincess13567 on 10/18/2009 11:20:18 PM

mod mod mod if i am at school from 7:00 to 3:30 how many times will i have to change my tampon? what about 7:50 to 2:20? thanks

Hey missy, the amount of times you change your tampon really depends upon your period. So if you usually have a heavy flow, you may have to change more times during the day. If your flow is small or not that heavy you can leave your tampon on longer, so it really depends upon your bod. But just to be on the safe side, pack extra tampons! Smile

Lynae P.

by alljonas on 10/18/2009 3:00:23 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by twihead101 on 10/17/2009 3:07:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
My docter tells me I am not developed enough to getmy period. My mom says not to worry about it!! She says I have a good two years. I'm still scared. My mom and sisters had it at the same time. And do you need pubicare? Why do we need our period?

Hey babe,

You don't necessarily develop at the same time or speed as your mom and sisters though it's usually a pretty good indicator. Your period is about your body getting ready to make babies.

xoxo Allie