Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO Love(ly) fruit kabobs, just in time for #Vday: http://t.co/1BbAKNmqA4

AN HOUR AGO The no-fail trick for super kissable lips: http://t.co/GJTmnpOBsT

2 HOURS AGO Guess which @Disney princess @EmWatson is starring as in her new movie? http://t.co/ayYoHE473T

COMMENTS

TSS: The Real Deal

That disease is TSS, or Toxic Shock Syndrome. TSS is a very rare bacterial disease, and it can be fatal. But you don’t need to...

hey everyone!
MOD's busy and not answering your question? Head on over to my page and ill be glad to help you out Smile periods, boys, friends, anything! let your friends know too. thanks guurlies and see you over at my pagee<3

by heyimjoanna on 3/12/2010 2:30:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD Hi, Well what happens if u have TTs? Not that i have that but i just want to know.

Hey girl,
If you have TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome), it can make you feel really sick - fever, vomiting, and rash are common symptoms.

Marie H.

by sweetliksugr23 on 3/10/2010 7:20:59 PM

I dont have it yet...just dreading it

by haleyhay3 on 3/10/2010 1:40:59 PM

MODMODMOD
I've heard that your period stops when you get waist deep in water. Do you really need to wear anything while swimming when you are on your period as long as you are waist deep?

Hey Girl! As long as your period isn't super heavy, you should be fine swimming without anything in. xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by haleyhay3 on 3/10/2010 1:31:49 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so I'm going to go for swimming lessons and my Mom has NEVER used a tampon in her life.I guess that okay,I mean it's her choice but what if I get my period during swimming? I will have to wear a tampon!I will have to use 1 one day! HELP

Hey girl,

Just because your mom hasn't worn a tampon doesn't mean you can't! Tampons are really the only thing you can wear when swimming or in the water, so it's best to learn how to use them. Even though she doesn't use them, she may be able to teach you, or ask an aunt, friend, or another woman you are close to that can tell you how to use them.
Allee S.

by lipsmackergal5 on 3/9/2010 12:39:56 PM

MOD no i mean when you take it out. do you just throw it away?

Taeler L.

by treehugger13 on 3/7/2010 9:09:08 PM

Mod what do you do with the tampon?

hey girl! You use it for your period, there is more info under period on the GL site.
Eryn G.

by treehugger13 on 3/7/2010 8:53:06 PM

MOD what do you do with it then?

hey girl! I am not sure what you are asking.
Eryn G.

by treehugger13 on 3/7/2010 8:46:14 PM

MOD
are you supposed to flush a tampon down the toilet?

hey girl! You can, but its not always the best idea.
Eryn G.

by treehugger13 on 3/7/2010 7:56:25 PM

My first period was January 10, 2010, and it lasted one day. But I havn't had my second period yet. Is that normal for starters?

Hey girl,

When periods first start, they can be very irregular. Wait another month and see if you get your next period. If it ends up being a long time, ask your mom and maybe she will think it's right to go to the doctor. There shouldn't be anything seriously wrong though, every body is different and it takes a while to get your period into a regular cycle.
Allee S.