3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

4 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Bikini Line Bumps

I get these gross bumps along my bikini line every time I shave there. What’s the deal? For smoooooooth shavin’ this summer season, dermatologist Dr...

Mod mod mod plz help I need new glasses what is good for a square face Asian Filipino black medium lenghth hair and average height 5 ft plz post on profile

I think square or oval-shaped glasses would be most flattering, with plastic frames.
Brittany B.

by Cre8tive_2114 on 7/20/2010 12:17:52 PM

*********MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD*****************
i dont shave my whole down there part just the part where when u wear a bikini it shows (kinda where the thingh and ur vagina is ) but i think i wnna start shaving all of it i absolutly know that my mom will say no to that but i really want to and i dont want to go up to my mom and tell her that i do want to . wat should i do ??

I've never thought that i need to ask my mom for permission about things like that. But just from personal experience, shaving completely down there hurts when the hair starts to grow back, so i would stick to just trimming if i were you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by shopperlover34 on 9/26/2009 10:31:17 PM

MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD-MOD- HEY I HAVE HAIR IN MY BUTT CRACK IS THAT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

Some gals are just a little hairier than others. That's normal! Everyone has hair their but some have blonde hair so you can't see it.

Megan P.

Megan P.

by South_Haven on 8/19/2009 3:20:51 PM

ok so this isnt about down there but whatever. most of my friends shave their arms so im startin to feel self conscious (dont know how ta spell that) about mine. my mom says i will regret it if i do and i think shes right but then if i get like goose bumps and my arm hair sticks straight out it looks gross! way embarrassing but normally its not a big deal. what do ya think?

by blondechick on 8/9/2009 1:32:07 AM

MOD. like how far around does the bikini line go around exactly?? thhanks sorry if the first part is confusin

Hey girl,

Depending on the person, the length of the bikini line varies. The best way to handle shaving it is to use scissors the longer hairs first and then use shaving cream and a razor to handle the rest. Waxing is a quick solution that can be done by a professional that will take care of the bikini area completely. For more help when it comes to shaving, talk to your mom (she's an expert). Chances are you don't need to worry about a full wax in the first place. Hope this helps!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by cutefusian00 on 7/30/2009 11:37:30 PM

I shave it all down there and while I have gotten bumps I have been able to stop getting a lot of irritation because I use a sharp razor, special cream and dont go against the direction of the hair. One great thing is that I am not a very hairy person so shaving down there is so easy. Some of my friends are even jealous.

I kind of dislike hair and shaving just makes it feel better down there so that is why I do it. A few special tips!

Even on the days when you dont shave, rub cream down there to keep any rashes or irritation away. I do it every day and I almost never have problems.

And when you are shaving, put the cream on the area and let it stay on for a few minutes before shaving, it just seems to soften the hair.

And if you can, use a mirror to help see where you need to put the razor. I have big mirrors in my bathroom so it helps.

by luckykel on 7/28/2009 8:18:12 PM

*****MOD****** this is really embarrassing, but i have really thick hair on my head and so i have really thick hair...down there...to. so i had to shave it all off bcuz u could c how much there was when i put on my bathing suit. i know thats bad, but wut else is there to do? do uknow

No, don't worry!  There is nothing bad or wrong with shaving down there!  Just remember to be careful as that is a very sensitive area and a slip-up with the razor could be bad!  Check out this link to an article about this very subject: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/27/02-Body-Shave.aspx!

Brooke E.

by mymirrorgirl on 6/15/2009 11:16:34 AM

MOD~
Thanks, one more question! I'm pretty sure I know but just making sure...where is your bikini line?

Hey girl, it's considered where we call "down there." <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by emi.jade.b. on 6/14/2009 7:14:10 PM

MOD~~
Do you have to shave your bikini line? Do most girls shave it?
Thanks, <3Emily

Hey girl, no one can make you shave, however, most girls do shave their bikini lines if necessary. <3 Jeannie
Jeannie L.

by emi.jade.b. on 6/14/2009 7:06:34 PM

cookiedough416, i am 13 turning 14 this july and i have not started shaving yet. I have determined to start shaving this summer, when i will become 14. I suggest you wait as long as you feel comfortable with, i know that it will be a pain to shave and that you don't want to have to do it until you are really sure. I think all of my friends shave and the hair on my legs is pretty noticeable (dark brown) but i just deal with it and know that i am not going to have to deal with shaving for as long as them. Also, start shaving during the summer or spring, not winter or fall because you wear pants and longer things during fall and winter, so no one will even be able to see your legs, so why bother? During the summer and spring is when you wear shorts and your legs are showing. definitely the easiest way to know when to start shaving is when you are very ready and comfortable, and when you feel self-concious or bad about your legs. Know that just because u see your hair as very dark doesn't mean everybody else does though, so maybe ask a friend. And don't let when your friends start shaving influence you!!! as i said, all my friends are already shaving, but i am not!! AND MAKE SURE YOUR MOTHER KNOWS AND IS OKAY WITH YOU SHAVING!! good luck<33!!!
p.s.-soryy i keep adding things but, i started shaving my armpits about a year ago so i would suggest you at least start shaving your armpits before your legs so u can get used to using a razor and shaving to make sure you are really ready to do it!

by curlygirl719 on 5/30/2009 2:46:39 PM