10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

11 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

Your Top 10 Body Questions …Answered!

You’re going through puberty (duh), and you have questions (who doesn’t?). The only problem? You’re afraid to ask! No worries—we took your most baffling body...

hey there malibu747 first thing first just because your friend is 12 and you are 13 and she got her period before you does not in anyway make her anymore mature than you and you should not feel bad or jealous.for some girls periods are a bother but if your like me and excercise and eat healthy cramps wont be as bad.i have had my period since i was 11 i am now 13.girl usally get their periods around or at the same age their mother or older sister got theirs.so you may get it soon.but if you dont you shouldn't sweat it to much because everyones body is diffrent and devolps at its own rate.some girls dont get a period until their 16 or older!but if your still worried you should see a doctor or gyno.visiting a gyno does not mean you have to get a pelvic exam you can just ask questions to help you prepare for when you do get your period and your mom does not have to go with you if you dont want her to,she does not even have to know what you and the gyno talked about.when it comes to your private area "down there" its better to see a gyno or talk to your mom or an older sister.remember shes been there before and probaly had the same questions or worries you have.i really hope that this helps and if you have any more questions you could also ask me just make sure you ask blondebeautybabe thats me.good luck!!

by blondebeautybabe on 6/3/2010 3:07:37 PM

MOD

While we
encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find
your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment
about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor.
Love and thanks!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Megan R.

by hannah*marie*trackchick on 5/31/2010 6:04:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD>>!!
I am 13 since: Jan 20. I really really want my period.. most people will say why, it's such a bother? Well because my friend, who is 12 recently got it and now i feel like she is more mature than me. I just want to show everyone that i can grow up ( because i am generally very small) I have discharge and since about... maybe October and i have pubic hair underarm hair (only in one arm) and i sweat not very much though and my boobs are growing and they hurt alot! My mom got her period at age 13 and I want to know, do you think im gunna get it soon?

Alyssa B.

by malibu747 on 3/3/2010 5:45:10 PM

This doesn't help me at all. None of these questions since I don't have my period...

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/26/2010 9:44:56 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Okay,sometimes when I hear about s*x i get this really weird feeling in my lower abdomen,and umm down there, I hate it. Its not like i wanna have s*x, im actully throughly rupulsd by it. but its like my body wants to do it :/ HELP!

Hey girlie,

Talking about sex no doubt makes you feel curious, and it's natural for our bodies to respond in certain ways that might confuse us or surprise us.  If you have questions about "it" or the way it makes you feel, try talking to a school nurse, your doc, or your mom.  Trust us, it really helps to learn more about your body and the way it works!

Lauren C.

by neverletmego<3 on 2/5/2010 4:13:45 AM

Thanks Sammy d I'll try that if you know any other websites like this one  -thanks, Willow Alyssa B.

by Cherrylover5056 on 1/27/2010 9:07:00 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!!
well ive been having (sometimes thick) discharge for a couple of years now but i havnt started my periods. my mum says she was younger then i am now when she started and same with my reletives. i have all the other sighns of puberty like big breasts and hair. when will my periods start?? and more importantly, what if i start at school?

Hey girl, check out this
page and see if it helps:

We have everything you need
to know about all things period!
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Megan R.

by MJrules on 1/26/2010 5:28:59 PM

*MOD*
Ok so I always get sweat stains and I have my period and im 11 but I started getting sweat stains when I was about 10 and deoderant does'nt work what else can i do to stopo getting them besides going to the doctor

hey girl!

have you tried using baby powder?

xxoox

sammy d

Sammy d.

by Cherrylover5056 on 1/23/2010 11:55:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm kind of excited to get my period and I always thinnk about it. I Feel stupid and I want it to suprise me when it does come. What can I do to stop thinking about it?

Hey girl, try focusing on an activity in school or your buds. It's easy to be distracted.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Beaniebaby10 on 1/6/2010 9:53:04 PM

Mod- what us a good way to gain weight fast? I need to for sports I'm in 9th grade and weight under 100 pounds, I get knocked over easily and it's to the point I don't want to play varsity.

Hey doll!  Eat a lot of healthy carbs like bread and pasta to put on the pounds.

tyler j.