11 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

12 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

13 HOURS AGO #Poll time! Fill in the blank: I would *literally* do anything to meet ____________.

COMMENTS

Your Top 10 Body Questions …Answered!

You’re going through puberty (duh), and you have questions (who doesn’t?). The only problem? You’re afraid to ask! No worries—we took your most baffling body...

hey MOD-
I was just wondering if you could delete my previous comment that was deemed inappropriate? THANKS!

Hey, I think it's taken care of now.
katelin s.

by gatorbabe16 on 9/2/2009 12:14:36 AM

***MOD*** would it be embarassing to ask my mom about the *thing-i-mentioned-before*?? Is it possible she'll get mad and ask where i heard it??? (i read in a book review, that the book mentions the *thing-i-mentioned-before*)

Hey girly, no I don't think your mom will be mad and I don't think you should be embarrased to ask. Just tell her where you read about it and explain your curiousity! Sorry I can't help more!

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by ananmeow123 on 8/25/2009 4:44:54 PM

OMG, sorry!! :[ didnt know it was bad

Hey girlie, no biggie. Not bad, just definitely something you should chat about with your mom!

Taeler L.

by ananmeow123 on 8/25/2009 4:34:37 PM

Hey girly! Def. ask your mom!  While we totally encourage an open environment at Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Taeler L.

by ananmeow123 on 8/25/2009 4:22:07 PM

While we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Alyssa B.

by CokeKittyBear12 on 8/21/2009 12:47:21 AM

I'm with gatorbabe16!!!

by Lanabuggs on 8/7/2009 10:31:21 PM

this was very helpful.

by blondegirl223 on 8/6/2009 5:06:20 PM

***MOD***
Sry bout the previous comment. I feel really bad that it wasnt ok for the site. I thought it might be, but I had to ask cuz I was worried.
Thnx!

Hey babe,

No problem, it's normal to be concerned!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by VampireGoddess on 8/4/2009 12:49:14 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***MOD***
HELP!

Hey babe,

Unfortunately, I can't post this question since it's inappropriate for the site, or answer it in depth, but I think you'll be just fine. Smile

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by VampireGoddess on 8/4/2009 10:46:58 AM

Lynae-

Why is my comment from last night STILL there?!?!

by gatorbabe16 on 8/1/2009 8:14:24 AM