AN HOUR AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

2 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

2 HOURS AGO What does your horoscope say this week (dun dun dunnn!): http://t.co/0fOq0gESZ6

COMMENTS

Your Top 10 Body Questions …Answered!

You’re going through puberty (duh), and you have questions (who doesn’t?). The only problem? You’re afraid to ask! No worries—we took your most baffling body...

not a big help when you don't answer my question... whatever I'm going to bed

Sorry about that chica, I made a mistake and clicked onto the wrong link. I'll try to delete it. Good night and sorry about the trouble!

Lynae P.

by gatorbabe16 on 7/31/2009 9:44:02 PM

Why can I still see it? I thought you took it down? Sorry if I'm being kinda pushy, I'm just tired and I wanna go to bed, lol.

by gatorbabe16 on 7/31/2009 9:35:25 PM

Thanks, I just thought the question was relevant.

No prob chica!

Lynae P.

by gatorbabe16 on 7/31/2009 9:25:28 PM

Sorry mod, I didn't know you'd find that offense! Maybe you could take it down then?

No prob, chica, we know you don't mean any harm, we just have to abide by the site rules. Sure thing!

Lynae P.

by gatorbabe16 on 7/31/2009 9:12:31 PM

While we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks!

Lynae P. katelin s. katelin s.

by gatorbabe16 on 7/31/2009 9:05:25 PM

ok

by rbuggie on 7/31/2009 8:28:05 PM

this reallly helps and will keep helping later on

by eflores85658 on 7/31/2009 7:55:07 PM

lol
"Absolutely everyone gets new urges and feelings around age 11 and up. For example, raging hormones might make you think about boys in a way you didn’t before."
That's one of the truest statements EVER. Period. So to any girlies who are around nine or ten and this hasn't happened to you yet, enjoy it. Sometimes, it's so bad it makes me glad I don't have a boyfriend to make a mistake with.

Check out my profile girlies! I give advice too!

by gatorbabe16 on 7/30/2009 10:11:53 AM

i need to get this...but, if you have peach fuzz on your lip, try using smooth away...it looks like it works.

by peacelovejb on 7/23/2009 3:34:59 PM