Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO #DearCarol, how do I stop my sister from outing me to my crush?! http://t.co/CJvueF4FsG

10 HOURS AGO .@KylieJenner rocks her leggings like a punk princess: http://t.co/iJ7QYk16il

11 HOURS AGO The new way to do your mani requires no nail polish at all: http://t.co/IauTWf0VbC

COMMENTS

Your Top 10 Body Questions …Answered!

You’re going through puberty (duh), and you have questions (who doesn’t?). The only problem? You’re afraid to ask! No worries—we took your most baffling body...

Hey girl, check out this page and see
if it helps:

We have loads of info on your bod to
help ya out!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Annemarie D.

by Judy on 5/19/2009 5:38:28 PM

I think this really helped...i have one question though...How do you know when you have discharge...i can't really tell. I know it stupid but p;ease help!

by moddlepie on 5/15/2009 4:04:48 PM

nope! It didn't! It was supposed to turn into a radio but it didn't work!

by aubrey31 on 5/14/2009 4:24:50 PM

Im seeing if this works!
\m/

by aubrey31 on 5/14/2009 4:18:49 PM

That was really helpful! Smile : )

by aubrey31 on 5/14/2009 4:08:45 PM

Ahh this discharge thing.
lately mine has getting really really bad lately (sorry about being gross)
but to the point where its making between my legs wet in my pants ...
any help?

by whitleyjonas on 4/27/2009 8:34:14 PM

That was super helpful! Thanks, you guys!

by twilightocd735 on 4/19/2009 10:39:51 AM

While we encourage and open environment on G-Blog, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! , Your Blog Patrol Babes
ashley b.

by hellolovely18 on 4/8/2009 4:52:18 PM

comment on my PROFILE!

BYE!

by hotpink_limegreen5678 on 4/1/2009 8:54:52 AM

MOD!
I know patience is important in growing up top, but are there certain foods that can help growth? cuz if there are foods that can stunt growth, I'm sure there are some that can encourage it.
<3-RACH Smile

Hey babe, not really. Protein rich foods like lean meats are good for growing, but not in any particular area.
katelin s.

by smilyn'chic13 on 3/23/2009 8:52:47 PM

Add a handful of spinach to a fruity smoothie (you won’t taste it, promise!) for an extra boost of nutrition.

You're craving something sweet. What do you choose?

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.