Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

11 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

12 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Breast Enhancement Creams

I see ads in magazines for pills and creams that make your breasts grow two cup sizes. Do they work? Ads for breast enhancement...

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so i have really small boobs i know that the cremes and pills dont work and some of the girls at my school have fake boobs I took some pads out of this bra my grandma got me and I'm really tempted to put the in one of my normal bras. So should I go fake or just wait till I get farther into puberty I don't know what to do? Oh and I can tell a couple of my friends have fake boobs so do you think i should try fake boobs? Even just small ones?

Hey girl, I'd say just embrace what you have naturally. Trust me when I say there's nothing wrong with having a small chest. Love the bod you have and know you're growing.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by soccerlover77 on 4/21/2011 9:50:37 PM

y would u evenwant bigger boobs unless ur a swimsuit model i meen who cares

by Lindsey Nicole on 12/20/2010 8:02:47 PM

It isn't true. They're probably full of it!!!

by bpatton1999 on 8/26/2010 5:35:30 PM

Why would anyone want to do that?? Crazy

by Siena321 on 8/12/2010 7:31:56 PM

vitammin D and Massages *wink

by sparks431 on 8/2/2010 3:22:02 AM

Why do girls want big boobs?

by purseluver on 7/30/2010 1:59:39 PM

I'm 14 and I will be a Freshman this September, and I have some of the smallest boobs of the grade! All my friends have WAY bigger boobs than I do, but I'm way taller then all of them ( 5 ft 8 ), and I'm way skinnier, and I have way bigger feet ,( size 11,) so shouldn't I have bigger boobs?

by flowridergirl on 7/24/2010 11:18:21 PM

oh my goodness. Ladies you are crazy! Be happy with who you are now, because it's not going to change no matter how hard you try, whether it be using cream or even stuffing your bra. I am 14 and in a 38B and quite happy. I always get told how I am the perfect size and guys love it, just don't let anyone take advantage of you. I am in 8th grade and most of my friends are guys, and they will snap my bra strap and mess around, but they know where the line is. You just need to embrace your body now and don't try to enhance yourself when you are young. If you are out of puberty, then you may want to confide in a doctor about possible solutions.

by soccergirlkle on 7/14/2010 12:30:29 AM

i love my bod but i stil want a bigger size up ther peopl have said wow ur body is perfect if only ur boobs were a bit bigger :/

by twilightfreak105 on 6/13/2010 8:37:22 PM

Don't use breast enhancement creams!! Just wait till your boobs grow on their own.

by bellbluet on 6/3/2010 9:52:46 PM