AN HOUR AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

2 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

COMMENTS

Your Guide to Picking the Right Bra

Sizing things up Your bra size is made up of two parts. The first number is your frame size (30, 32, 34, etc.) the second letter...

Mod mod mod
I'm a 29 inches on the bottom and 32 on the top so that makes me a 32c but I wear an 32a and it fits.!!! -_- I'm really confused with this please help ! X

Hey girl! Bra sizes can be crazy confusing. For the best
fit, go to nearly any department store and see if they do bra fittings- most
do. Good luck!

Melissa T.

by SunriseXD on 7/2/2013 3:52:53 PM

bras are so uncomfortable and they always show. do you have to wear a bra?

by koplop89 on 4/5/2013 9:10:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey I am 13 and I have really small boobs. I am an A30. I haven't had my period yet but I have had 2 years of discharge and over the past year my boobs have started to grow a lot but have stopped now. What should I do? Any advice or predictions on when my period will be?!?

Hey girlie,

I really can't tell you when your period will be, but everyone is different so it will come when your bod is ready! If you're still worried you can talk to your doc for a pro opinion Smile

Meghan D.

by creich27 on 2/4/2013 7:38:09 PM

If I measure 26 under bust and 29 bust, what size does that make me? Apparently I'm a 32AAAA according to this, but that sound completely wrong. Help!!

Hey girlie,

I would go to a specialty store or department store and have them measure you! They are professionals and will be able to tell you your size Smile

Meghan D.

by 5555fanny on 1/21/2013 8:54:15 PM

Thanks!Smile

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/17/2012 10:35:53 AM

modmodmod
Im 12 and I haven't gotten my period yet but I've had discharge for 8 months. I want to know more about getting your period (how it'll feel, what to do, etc.) but my mom doesn't tell me anything and I feel really akward asking her about it because it seems like SHE feels akward too! How to get my mom to tell me about periods without it be AkwardCity for both of us?

Hey babe, periods can be an awkward topic, but they're just a fact of female life. So sometime when it's just you and your mom hangin' out, ask her if you can talk to her about something private. Just be honest, and tell her that you know it's awkward, but you wanna be prepared when you get your period. She's a girl, too, so she'll understand.
Carrie R.

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/14/2012 2:13:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! I'm 10 years old and going into 5th grade. I wear a bra size 32A. Would you say that's a normal sized bra for someone my age?

Hey babe,

Breast sizes vary for everyone. There is no "normal" size for any age. Every single girl is different!
Kelly G.

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 1:06:23 AM

I HAVE 2 TYPES OF BRA'S AN AA AND AN A
BUT WHEN I MEASURED MY SELF IT SAID I WAS AN A BUT THERE IS ABOUT AN 0.4 CM GAP ! AND I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL WITH A BRA THAT IS THAT MUCH BIGGER ! OR SHOULD I ?

Hey girl,

If you're not sure what bra size you are, you should head to an underwear store or a department store and have a professional measure you to make sure you're wearing the right fit Smile

Meghan D.

by sunriseXD on 5/19/2012 5:51:23 AM

wait I don't get it, if I measure 24in under my boobs and 25.5in on my boobs, wat size am I?

Hey girl,

It sounds like you are a AA or A but you should get measured by a pro at a department or lingerie store to get the best measurement and fit!

Meghan D.

by JessieH on 4/7/2012 4:14:49 AM

1. How old are you? 12
2. What's your bra size? 34C.
3. Do you have your period? No
4. Pads or tampons? When I do, pads.
5. Do you shave? No
6. Do most of your friends have their periods? Nope
7. Are you an early or late bloomer? neither...I don't really have to shave yet...but I have pretty big boobs...

by januaryj on 2/29/2012 7:26:34 PM